afire love

shirtsleeves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie entered the house, she heard the loud music playing and people chattering around. It looks like the party has been going on for a while now.

She quickly spotted Nayeon who was chatting with Jeongyeon on the couch. Nayeon immediately got up when she saw Jennie enter the living room.

"Where have you been?" Nayeon asked as she pulled Jennie into the living room. "I've been texting you for like an hour."

"Sorry. I had to walk to get here." Jennie explained as she waved to Jeongyeon and the other girl smiled at her.

"Walk? It's not safe to walk around alone, Jen." Nayeon scolded. "And what are you doing walking alone when you have Lisa to drive you around?"

"She's already here?" Jennie asked as she looked around the room, trying to look for the blonde but she frowned when she didn't see the blonde anywhere.

"Yeah. I saw her earlier." Nayeon looked at the younger girl with a confused expression. "Didn't she tell you?"

"She didn't." Jennie answered dryly.

"What aren't you telling me?" Nayeon questioned accusingly, when she heard how her friend answered her. They've known each other for a few years now. She knows when the younger girl is hiding something from her.

Jennie looked at the older girl and saw that her friend won't just let it go. So, Jennie decided to just tell her friend.

"About that. Uhm. We're kinda sorta having a tiny fight." Jennie mumbled.

"Wait, what? OMG. Tell me everything." Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon and mouthed that she will be back, and then dragged Jennie into a quiet corner away from all the noise and people. "So...what happened between you two?"

"We- I don't really. We just- Uhm..." Jennie stammered. Not really knowing how to say what she wanted to say.

"Just say it, Jen." Nayeon demanded irritably.

"We kinda did it." Jennie whispered in a tiny voice.

"What do you mean?" Nayeon looked at the other girl with a confused expression.

"Oh come on. Don't make me say it out loud." Jennie whined.

"What are you even talking about?" Nayeon wondered, still completely oblivious to what the brunette wanted to tell her.

Jennie rolled her eyes and then leaned in to whisper it to Nayeon.

"You and Lisa had se-" Jennie put her hand over Nayeon's mouth to shut her up.

"Shh. Don't shout it!" Jennie protested. She looked around the room to see if anyone was looking at them. But luckily people seem to be minding their own business completely ignoring the two brunettes.

"I mean, WOW! YOU AND LISA?" Nayeon said with the fakest voice she can manage.

"I can hear the sarcasm in your voice, you know?" Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter