shirtsleeves

shirtsleeves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop the car!” Jennie shouted. She was trying so hard to control her emotion but she doesn’t really want to spend anymore time with this person. When the car finally stopped she immediately got out slammed the car door. She started walking away from the car and that despicable human being.

 

“Jennie, wait.” The person grabbed Jennie’s arm to stop her from walking.

“Don’t touch me!” Jennie shouted as she removed the person’s hand on her arm. “You don’t get to touch me after what you did! How dare you do that to me?” She grumbled, her voice cracking with the emotion slowly building up inside her.

“I’m sorry. It didn’t mean anything, Jennie, please. Let’s talk about this.” The person pleaded.

“How long have you been doing her behind my back?!” Jennie screamed and instead of answering the person just stepped forward to approach her and tried to grab Jennie’s arms again.

“I told you to not ing touch me!” Jennie yelled as she slapped the person. “We are done! I’m so ing done with you!” She left the person standing there, completely shocked by her outburst.

 

Jennie walked further down the street. She stopped at the side of the street when she couldn’t stop herself from crying anymore. She just let out of her emotions. She’s frustrated, she felt betrayed. She’s disgusted. She’s devasted because she’s crying over a person who she knows doesn’t even deserve her tears. She's frustrated because she's crying over someone, even if she knows in her heart that she doesn't love him anymore. She wasn’t even sure if her feelings for him was ever real.

 

After a while she got up and continued walking home. It was late and she needed to come home quickly because it wasn't safe.
 
“Jennie! Jennie! Wait up!” Jennie heard someone shouting from her back, she ignored the person and continued walking.

“Hey!” The person called as she caught up with Jennie. The brunette turned to slap the person, luckily the person avoided her hand. “Woah. Jen, what the hell?”

“Lisa?” Jennie whispered the blonde’s name as if it’s an answered prayer. She looked up and saw the blonde’s worried expression. Jennie suddenly leaned forward and put her arms around Lisa, she moved as if her body knew what she needed.

Lisa just caught the older girl into her arms, “Hey. What happened?” She murmured as she gently rubbed Jennie’s back.

The brunette didn’t answer and just pulled the younger girl tighter. She finally let all her emotions out. Lisa patiently waited for the brunette’s sobs to die down, still rubbing her back to comfort her.

 

“Jen, what happened?” Lisa apprehensively asked once again.

“I-“ Jennie started but she just shook her head and sobbed harder into the Lisa’s shoulder.

Lisa waited again. She felt Jennie’s hold loosen after a while.

 

“I broke up with him.” Jennie finally cried out.

“Good.” Lisa said nonchalantly and Jennie pulled back and stared at her. “Don’t look at me like that. You knew I never liked him.” Lisa shrugged.

“I know.” Jennie whispered. “Where were you? I was looking for you at the party.”

“I- Uhm. I was talking to Tzuyu.” Lisa hesitantly answered, as she stepped away from the brunette.

 

Jennie raised a brow at Lisa with crossed her arms, showing her obvious disapproval.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter