My girl friend

She has a BF [Unfinished]

A/N: I rewrote this like four times already  and I finally decided to upload this version if not it would never end. I almost died out on you guys but I shouldn't do that lol. I'd feel bad because this fic ain't like Stay in the closet. Imma try my best to stay alive as an author, I'm gonna finish this no matter what hahaha

Hope you guys like this one, if there's something you do't like you can always pm me or write in the comments :)

 

P.S Mb for typos and missing words, I can't proof-read for man, it's a curse

_______

At the sound of a sharp whistle and the coach's dismissal, Tzuyu released a heavy exhale while wiping off the sweat that trickled down her face. Her body was on fire, burning up from the volleyball practice. Her muscles trembled slightly and were occupied by a light feeling of pain. They would definitely be sore on the next day but Tzuyu loved that feeling. For her that was one of the best things in the world. Feeling how hard her muscles worked was rather satisfying, it reassured her that she wasn't slacking in her training.

The recruit received several slaps on the back followed by the usual 'good job' as she joined her teammates while slowly entering the locker room. Tzuyu did the same, smiling at her team. The girl was glad that she got along well with all of them. Chou was quite worried about not being welcomed by them at first, luckily everything went well.

As she reached her locker, Tzuyu felt an arm hang around her shoulders "You're pretty terrifying on the court Tzu"

"What do you mean by that Jeongyeon-unnie?" It wasn't the first time she heard that but she never truly understood why everyone said that. The athlete knew she looked serious from time to time but wouldn't make her terrifying right?

"Is that really a question? I thought you wanted to murder me through the net with how hard you were staring at us" The eldest chuckled while pinching Tzuyu's cheek. That made her whine in protest and attempt to get her upperclassman's hands off her face "I can't believe this brick wall is cute when the game's over"

"Unnie~ Stop calling me a wall"

"You block most of the shots so you might as well be a wall, you should take pit as a compliment Chou" Another one of her members interjected with teasing tone.

"Ayy, you tell her Yeonwoo" The short haired player whooped while taking her arm off Tzuyu. "I would love to tease you more but I got myself a date tonight and you probably do too"

The maknae's brows furrowed at Jeongyeon's words. She had a date? What kind of nonsense is she talking about? "What?"

"Oh feigning ignorance, I see~"

"What does that mean?"

"That you're lying to me!" The older girl accused the confused athlete with a pointed finger. "Your Korean has gotten way too good these days, you have a boyfriend right?"

Dumbfounded at such a stupid accusation, she replied the only word that was in her mind in that instant "What?"

Jeong scoffed at Tzuyu, believing that she was an awfully great actress. There's no way a foreigner learned that quickly without a lot of help from a special someone. "You're seeing someone aren't you?"

The way Jeong squiggled her brows made Tzuyu frown in annoyance. The girl was being quite insistent and she didn't quite understand why. The Taiwanese recruit was technically seeing someone, that being Sana but she didn't understand why that was so important. Was it a crime to have a friend helping you out?

"I guess I am?"

"THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT!" The girl bellowed enthusiastically before prompting the maknae for more juicy information "Tell me who is it. Is it a guy from the male volleyball team or something? How dare he approach our precious baby, I'll mess him up-"

"It's a girl"

"...I think I heard things wrong" Jeongyeon placed her hands on Tzuyu's shoulder and held her in a way where she could stare her straight in the eye. "It's a what now?"

"A girl"

"You play for the other team too?!" Jeong stated loudly while throwing her hands in the air. She looked so shocked and Tzuyu had no idea why.

She was playing for the other team? What the hell was that supposed to mean? What team? Jeongyeon made no sense. Tzuyu only played for the women's college team and no one else. She wasn't a traitor, and what did seeing Sana have to do with it? The literature major was her friend and that was it. Well, kind of. The foreigner wasn't gonna lie and say she wasn't attracted to the clumsy upperclassman. She was very cute and kind and pretty and- You know what, Tzuyu was gonna stop there because the compliments would be endless. Needless to say, Sana was very interesting.

"So~ Are you guys just seeing each other without anything serious or are you guys a thing-"

"Ya! Jeong let the girl breathe, you're invading a lil too much" Yeonwoo interjected while gently pushing Jeong to her own locker.

"She's my girl friend"

At that, the whole locker room grew quiet. All eyes were on Tzuyu as they didn't expect the girl to be that blunt. Her blurting out such a thing was also unpredictable.

"...Girlfriend?" Their Tzuyu is in a relationship?

"Yes, my girl friend" There was nothing wrong with friends right? Apparently that wasn't true with how the other athletes were reacting.

"OH MY GOD, SHE'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!" The short-haired player practically screeched, just like the rest of the team.

Soon after that, Tzuyu got bombarded by questions that she didn't quite understand. That was also followed by her teammates threatening the air about how it should treat her right. All the foreigner did was watch them lose their as she slowly got dressed, waiting for an opportunity to escape to the comfort of her own home. Unfortunately for her, that would take a while.


 

***


 

"I wish the athletes could just shut up, for one day. That's all I'm asking for, the only thing I'm asking for." Nayeon grumbled loudly while munching on her salad. She sort of looked like a bunny but the Shiba knew better than to joke about that. She didn't want to get shot in the face with a baby carrot.

"Isn't your girlfriend on the team?" Sana asked while eating as well, the only difference was that she was eating junk food for a change.

"Yeah" The acting major sighed loudly "I love her to bits but she gets loud when she's with her group"

"I wonder what they're going on about this time"

"Just check one of the volley player's social media, you'll surely find something there"

The literature major hummed while pulling out her phone and following Nayeon's proposition. She specifically went onto Jeongyeon's account and took a look. The most recent pic was posted a few minutes ago. It was nothing but a black square with a very long caption. It looked rather aggressive since it was completely written in capital letters and a lot of swears. Kind of unusual of Jeong to type out something like that, she wasn't an avid swearer. Sana slowly read the message while taking a large bite of the delightfully greasy campus pizza only to choke on it after looking a a certain series of words.

'SOMEONE IS DATING OUR TZUYU, I'LL FIND YOU AND I'LL END YOUR LIFE'

She's seeing someone? Have I read things wrong?! I'VE BEEN FLIRTING WITH A TAKEN GIRL ALL THIS TIME?! AH! ME!

Sana started coughing violently which alerted the bunny sitting across from her. "Holy San, how the are you choking on pizza"

After a few strong pats on the back, she was able to breathe again but she was still devastated. Has she lost her touch with people or something? She usually knew when someone was just taken and friendly. Tzuyu definitely wasn't taken in her mind, looks like she was wrong.

"Thanks Nayeon-unnie, damn I'm sorry, I just..." The girl trailed off not wanting to talk about it while wiping her teary eyes. She had yet to tell someone about meeting up with Tzuyu, she kept that secret to avoid getting nagged.

"You just, what? You're supposed to be good with words Sana"

"Wow, I almost died-"

"You were about to tell me what almost killed you, so talk"

"I don't wanna talk about it" Her older friend most likely wouldn't give up then. She was quite insistent for some good ol drama or info. It makes life more interesting

"Fine" Nayeon stated shortly, surprising Sana.

Damn, that was oddly easy-

The bunny quickly snatched the Shiba's phone to take a look at it, surprising her once more.

Why that sneaky lil

"This made you choke? Interesting" An evil smirk was present on Nayeon's face and the literature wasn't liking it one bit. There was no way her secret meetups would remain a secret now. The same went for her lil crush on the athlete. "Are you perhaps her lover? Oh ho ho, I didn't think you'd get yourself a girl. Or maybe you're crushing on her, huh? Which one is it?"

"..."

"Hmm, what's that I hear?" She brought a hand to her ear as if to listen closely at Sana's silence "A confirmation to both things? My gosh! I didn't know you liked girls that way too hun"

"I hate you" Sana pouted, not appreciating the acting major's behaviour. She was an when she wanted to.

"I love you too Sana baby" Nayeon sent annoying wink her way which only served to irk the girl even more. "So what's your answer?"

"First of all we're not dating-"

"So you're crushing on her! Noted"

She actually took note of it on her phone. Who the hell does that? Sana thought while frowning at her friend. Why does she look like it's unbelievable too? Has she not seen Tzuyu?

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

The eldest shrugged while picking at her half-eaten salad, probably desiring to hear more about her crush than to finish her plate. "I've know you for a while and I never thought you'd like a girl, even less that foreign recruit. She looks rather cold no? If you ever went for girls, someone like Eunha would be what I expect who you would date."

"Tzuyu cold?!" Sana repeated rather loudly, garnering her a little bit of attention from fellow students in the cafeteria. Not that she noticed because she was preoccupied with the thought of a certain volleyball player. "Granted she has a -face, a very beautiful one at that but she's so soft and nice that it makes my heart flutter! I'm the one supposed to be doing the hear fluttering yet she's attacking me with the smallest of smiles?! How can I not like her?! Have you seen the way she coos at puppies? The very sight of that HAS BLESSED MY LIFE-"

"Mhm" Nayeon agreed while amusedly watching her friend rant about Tzuyu. She must've kept it bottled up for a while. "So how long have you guys been meeting up?"

"Since three weeks ago" Sana stated with a dumb smile on her face, calming down from her rant only to start another one. "We usually just call each other and text a lot since our schedules don't meet up. When we do see each other it's pretty fun. I've been helping her a lot with learning the language and she looks so cute when doesn't understand certain words -"

"So you're the one seeing my baby?" A venomous voice spoke up from behind the literature major. She felt a strong chill run down her spine. Sana didn't even dare turn her head, knowing exactly who that person was.

Uh-oh~ A little voice in her head chanted, She's going to kill you~

"Oh hey Jeong, how was practice?"

"Good" The short-haired athlete replied shortly, keeping her eyes on a frozen Shiba "Mind if I have a chat with your friend here?"

"Well that depends on if she wants to-"

"I LOVE YOU NAYEONNIE, TALK TO YOU LATER!" Sana pretty much screamed while daring away from her seat, in hopes of escaping Captain Yoo Jeongyeon. Headstarts are fair when you at running.

"YA!" She heard the girl call for her angrily from behind. It made her squeal in fear and run faster. "I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOU AS TZUYU'S GIRLFRIEND, YOU SNAKE!"

Although she wasn't Tzuyu's girlfriend, Sana still had to run. There was no stopping Jeong when she had a set target which was currently the Shiba. Whoever Tzuyu's lover was, was gonna her a proper beating from Sana. There was no way she was gonna get attacked for something she didn't do.

Sana found herself running through the crowded hallways, swiftly avoiding fellow students which was the biggest miracle in her life. She had yet to bump into someone or trip. The major literature was sprinting with no particular destination in mind. The chase would definitely end when one of them would tire out, but who? The unathletic Sana who's trying to avoid execution or the tired volleyball player?

"STOP RUNNING AND ACCEPT PUNISHMENT"

"I DONT WANNA"

Their loud voices could surely be heard through the campus. A few students told them to shut up but those calls only fell deaf to their ears. Even the teachers tried and the duo couldn't be stopped. It remained that way for a few more seconds before Sana straight up rammed into someone while taking a sharp turn.

The girl let out a loud puff of air due to the impact, followed by a groan which was reciprocated by the stranger she ever so gently bumped into. Sana was quick to hastily look at the stranger not taking notice of who she was not caring of the suspicious position they found themselves in, nonstop apologies escaping her lips.

"Oh my god! I'm so so so sorry, I was being chased by a murderous girl and- wait, that's not important right now! Are you okay? Nothing broken? Please tell me you remember your name! Are you-"

"I'm okay unnie" The stranger spoke with a very familiar accent.

Unnie? Wait a second...

Her eyes darted straight to the face of the person she was currently straddling (Sana wasn't planning to be in such a suspicious looking position with her favourite foreigner this soon, they haven't even held each other's hands yet). Her eyes widened, realizing who she was sitting on. Without even thinking, her soft hands were quick to inspect the girl and pull on her cheeks to make sure it really was her.

"Tzu-"

"HAHAHA I FINALly found you... I... what are you guys doing?" A very angry looking Jeongyeon interrupted Sana's happy discovery. How could she not be angry while looking her baby getting straddled by a well-known flirt.

The literature major was quick to stand up, helping Tzuyu up as well. She did it out of being polite, she also did it to hide behind the taller girl.

"Tzuyu protect me, she's trying to kill me!" The brunette whined cutely while quickly putting the foreigner between her and the other athlete for safety measures.

"Ya! Tzuyu, I just want to talk with her, she's your girlfriend no?"

Pfft, me her girlfriend? HA! That would be my dream but alas she loves someone else-

"Mhm, she's my girl friend" Tzuyu confirmed with ease. Saying that was as easy as breathing, it also cut off Sana's breathing in the process. "You're scaring her unnie, why do you care so much that she's my girl friend-"

I'M HER GIRLFRIEND?! DID I CATCH AMNESIA AND FORGOT HER ASKING ME OUT?!

"-and I like her very much-"

...

Are you trying to kill me Tzuyu? Because you're doing a good job right now.

If you make my heart skip even more I'll get a .

It's not like Tzuyu could hear her so she just kept on being cute and doing the unexpected to both Sana and Jeongyeon. The tanned athlete's hand went to hold onto one of Sana's to offer a her a reassuring squeeze that just made Sana's heart shake into overdrive.

This couldn't possibly get any better or worse could it?

"If you want you can bring your lover along when I go to the movies with Sana this Saturday"

Who knew that proposing to watch movies to help her learn more expressions would turn into a double date with two people Sana definitely don't want around while she's with Tzuyu? Definitely not Sana and probably not Nayeon. On top of that the rumours that are going to spread will reach her roomies. Just great.

She's gonna have to clarify this big mess before it gets any worse