New interest

She has a BF [Unfinished]

Sana has been called many things in her life like she was a Shiba, clingy, adorable, clumsy, loveable, a flirt, unexpectedly y and most of all she was called a snake. The brunette wasn't so fond of the title that always seemed to follow her around. If you asked her, she was anything but a snake. Was clinging to your friends a crime? How about teasing them till they flush red and are left speechless? Of course not! There was absolutely no ill intent behind her actions yet she always got criticized by onlookers, always getting called a flirt. They were all blind and couldn't differentiate between her platonic and romantic affections. Her few past lovers were also blind as they got overly jealous and tried to keep her love for themselves. Those relationships never lasted too long. Thank God they didn't.

 

Luckily for Minatozaki, her friends always had her back and accepted her never ending supply of love. She would hug them and kiss their cheeks at every opportunity she got. At first they would cringe and shove her away with a complaint, but now they just conceded to her random flurries of affection, although they were slowly growing tired of it.

 

"Sana~" Mina grumbled while trying to complete her homework. It was rather hard to do when a certain brunette had her arms wrap around the ballerina's shoulders and kept on pecking her cheek.

 

"What is it Mi-tan?"

 

"Can't you go cuddle up to Momo instead? This is worth twenty-five percent of my grade and I'd like to have a high score"

 

Sana stopped her kissing and pressed her chin on Mina's shoulder with a cute pout "These are like good luck kisses tho? And Momo's out with her mysterious lover"

 

The annoyed penguin let out a sigh as she slumped her shoulders to try and try to convey that she was serious. She then called her friend's name with a rather stern tone, one she rarely used in general. "Sana"

 

Sensing that Mina wasn't down for some affection, the Shiba released her from her loving hold with a cute sounding whine. She quickly got off the floor and sat on the opposite side of Myoui. "I hate homework, it stops me from cuddling you"

 

"Have you ever thought of getting yourself another boyfriend?" Mina asked with her eyes zeroed in on her sheet as she jotted down some scientific looking answers.

 

"So they can get jealous and tell me to not have friends? Pass"

 

Her friend felt a small smile make its way to her lips as she thought of a comeback "Right, I forgot your eyes are rotten when it comes to finding yourself a partner"

 

"Hey! I'm not that bad!" Sana protested while giving Myoui a mean look which never really happened since she didn't look menacing in the slightest of ways.

 

"Denial isn't a good thing unnie~"

 

"They were all good lovers okay?"

 

"Cocky, overly possessive, sometimes just plain weird and don't get me started on how they barely lasted a month with you" Sana opened to reply back with something smart but failed miserably at doing so "Speechless?"

 

"You're a when you're studying"

 

"You like , all your boyfriends were one"

 

Minatozaki decided that being quiet would be the best option for her. If she said anything more, Mina would roast her on her poor life choices. Her boyfriends weren't the worst type of people, sure they had their flaws but everyone does. They were all good looking and friendly at first. The only problem was that their friendliness slowly took a dive due to their jealousy. They weren't keen on sharing her, as if Sana was theirs only. In the end, the brunette was the one who always broke things off to be able to breathe again. Their jealousy was just too suffocating for her.

 

Sana laid her head down on the table, listening to the scribbling sound of Mina's pencil as she concentrated on her task at hand. However, that soon got boring and she softly started making noises with her lips. They were followed by soft tapping of her fingers against the low wooden table. The tapping and humming gradually got louder and soon enough it got abruptly interrupted by the slamming of Mina's table onto her table.

 

"If you're going to keep on bothering me like this you might as well help me out by getting me a book at the library" Mina stated while eyeing Sana who stared at her with her endearing brown eyes. The girl swiftly ripped a small piece of paper from a scrap sheet and wrote down a very long looking title onto it before handing the note to her pouty friend. "If you don't know where it is you can ask the librarian"

 

"You're lucky I love you...very very much" She smiled softly as she got up and pecked Mina's scalp before heading towards the door.

 

"You're going out in that?"

 

Sana looked down at herself before looking over her shoulder to make eye contact with her favourite penguin. "What's wrong with puppy patterned PJ bottoms and a hoodie? I'm not dressing to impress Minari, going to college library. No one cares at this point in the semester."

 

"Ok sure, you do you, but you never know when you'll fall upon someone you really like"

 

"Yeah yeah" The Shiba replied nonchalantly, brushing off Mina's words. 

 

She picked up one of her navy caps on the way out of their dorm room, fastening it on her head and made her way to the library. One of the places she dreads the most, mostly because she has to be quiet. That's one of the toughest things in life for Sana. She was naturally loud, probably not as deafening as her friend Jihyo (she was pretty hard to beat in that category) but she was very loud nonetheless. 

 

Quiet wasn't her thing, yet there she was entering a library which had a very aggressive signs that were equally distanced from each other on the wall. Most of them were threats on being disruptive, that somehow left the Japanese student nervous. Deep down inside, she knew she was going to get kicked out if she stayed for too long. Wanting to avoid such an embarrassing thing, Sana hurries to the librarian desk and meets with one of the volunteer students there. Not gonna lie, she was quite happy that it was someone she knew on the other side of the desk.

 

"Excuse me Joohyun-sunbae, could  you tell me where to find this book?" She asked the raven haired upperclassmen who seemed rather surprised to see the Shiba there.

 

"Minatozki in side a library? That's a first" Joohyun remarked playfully as she took the small note from Sana's hands. Her brows slowly raised as she looked at the tittle written down. "And you want a loaded book on quantum physics, I thought you were a Korean literature major"

 

It's kind of odd to hear but Sana was indeed a korean literature major that was allergic to libraries. It's not that she didn't like books, the Shiba was just too noisy to be in a library. She was in love with Korea, mostly with the language. The country had its downsides but that didn't stop her from pursuing her interest in Hangul after a trip to Busan she had when she was younger. She was set on studying abroad here in Korea and here she was, enjoying her time there.

 

"Oh I'm still in that major, I came here to get that for my roomie"

 

"Aah that makes way more sense" the eldest chuckled before looking up for the book. Joohyun soon scribbled down the book's code onto the same piece of paper before handing it back the literature major. Her upperclassmen also explained to her how to navigate around the place without forgetting to describe how it looked like.

 

Thick, navy blue, letters written in white, I got this

 

When asked if she got it, Sana mindlessly nodded her head and turned around to venture out in the college library. She clearly didn't understand a word of what Joohyun said but eh, she didn't want to make the girl repeat herself. Sana was a big girl, she could improvise and still find that one science book (it most likely wouldn't take her five minutes like it was supposed to but she's still find it at some point.). 

 

The girl wandered mindlessly through a scientific looking bookshelf area, peering through the cracks and staring at whatever was on the other side. There were books, books and more books.

 

Sana was quick to remember she had a task at hand, wandering like an idiot was not part of that task "oh right, Minari's book"

 

Her eyes darted from book to book, in hopes of finding it but it was nowhere to be seen. She started feeling irritated during her search.

 

 

I don't got this

Maybe I should sit down and wait a lil?

It certainly won't help me get the book but at least I'll be able to chill

Maybe I could nap

 

 

Without much thought, Sana stopped her search and headed towards the studying are. There were tons of comfy there and tables to sprawl onto (that's if they weren't occupied already). Either way, Sana would make a spot for herself if needed, no one could resist her. She was a campus cutie after all.

 

When she arrived on the spot, surprise surprise! It was loaded. Looks like she'd have to resort to acting for now, hopefully Nayeon's 2 minute acting classes were worth it. 

 

Minatozaki approached a few students with a sweet smile but they all silently told her to off by glaring or just flat out ignoring her. Not gonna lie, the Japanese student's pride was slightly hurt. How could they reject a cutie like her? Oh, the audacity! Or maybe the acting major was to blame.

 

I'm not to blame, Nayeon's poor teaching is skills are!

 

All her hope in finding a spot was practically dead until she eyed an empty looking table at the back of the studying area. Well it wasn't completely empty as there was also girl sitting there alone. A place to nap and a potential new friend was there too? Who was she to deny that opportunity? Sana internally whooped and quietly made her way over only to trip over her feet a few times. It didn't make her look very graceful but then again, it was rather hard to look like that in the first place while wearing such a sloppy outfit.

 

The closer she got, the more of her features she could see. The girl looked slightly exotic, having certain traits that weren't present in the gene pool of Seoul. She had smooth black hair which went well with her tanned complexion. Her onyx eyes were staring intensely at her textbook. It would've looked cute if she wasn't frowning so hard, more than anything she looked rather murderous. Needless to say, she didn't seem friendly at all. The girl looked like the type that would break your kneecaps if you said anything wrong to her.

 

For some  odd reason, Sana found that chilling gaze of hers rather interesting. What was such an expression called already? A face? Hopefully, it was a resting face. At least then, she'd look super cute. A hidden cutie behind a cold façade. Sana always wondered if such people existed. Up to now, she only met cuties that ended up being terrible human beings.

 

Once next to the studious stranger's table, her fingers slowly tapped against its wooden surface. It successfully attracted the girl's attention. Her furrowed brows slowly softened as she raised her head, fully facing Sana with a blank look. 

 

"Do you mind if I sit here?"

 

She simply nodded and started moving her stuff that was slightly scattered on the table to make space. Sana gently sat down on the chair opposite to the girl and just blatantly stared at her from under her cap. It definitely made her look like a total creep but the stranger didn't seem to mind one bit. Her attention solely remained onto her textbook. Any normal person would've asked what the hell she was looking. She was an odd one.

 

Pretty, scary, a potential cutie and very good at concentrating with such a good looking woman in-front of her, one of a kind indeed. Sana was very very intrigued. Her attention slowly slipped down towards the notebook the girl was writing in. There was a mix of Chinese characters and Hangul as f it were there for clarifications. Soon after, she written mistakes here and there. It wouldn't help her in the long run if she didn't correct them now. 

 

Her inner teacher wanted to help the girl out (and also strike a conversation with her but that's not the point right now). Sana leaned forward while stretching her hand towards the text book, pointing at one of the mistakes.

 

"You wrote that wrong, that's definitely not a Korean word. I think you meant to write 'to remember' right?

 

"Ah... I wrote it wrong?" The stranger finally spoke with a heavy accent, it sounded so soft that Sana barely heard it.

 

"Yeah, you added an extra letter that wasn't needed" The literature major brought her hand closer to the foreigner's in a way to wordlessly ask for the pen. The tanned girl seemed to get what she meant and passed it, staring intently at Sana. "I can't blame you for making that mistake, it's quite complicated to write when you start learning"

 

As she carefully wrote down the correct way of writing the word, the Japanese slowly gave the foreigner a few tricks that can help her out. The stranger paid close attention to her very word still keeping an intense stare on her temporary tutor of the day.

 

When she finished explaining she gave back the foreigner's pen with a bright smile to which she responded with a small yet very cute looking smile on her  face. Sana wasn't wrong about her being cute under her intimidating aura.

 

"Thank you"

 

All that Minatozaki needed right now was the girls name and she was definitely going to ask "By the way what's your-"

 

Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi~

 

Of course her phone just had to ring and interrupt the most important question of the day. Sana panicked and fumbled a lil with her phone before answering. "Oh hello, hello-"

 

"What the hell is taking you so long? Just give up on the book and come home already, it's been more than an hour" Her roommate held an angry tone to it which was rather bad. 

 

An hour? 

 

"Ah my bad Minari, I really couldn't find it"

 

"Whatever, just get your back home unnie" With that said, the phone call was  abruptly cut. Needless to say, Sana was going to get an whooping once she made it back home.

 

"Psh, rude" The girl pouted as she put back her phone in its place. Sana slowly got up from her chair then proceeded to take back the foreigner's pen and textbook to scribble down her name and contact information. "This is my number, you can call me whenever you have problems with Korean ok?"

 

The foreigner showed her a ghost of a smile followed by a small nod. Sana waved enthusiastically, ignore the few stares she received from surrounding tables. The girl quickly jogged away, leaving the tanned girl alone. Internally hoping she would receive a text from her. If she didn’t then, oh well, Sana was gonna go through a torturous period of overthinking.