Let me tell you

Our love

Jennie confesses to Lisa what she said the first day of senior year to Jisoo.

 

Lisa and Jennie started dating not long after that confession. Seeing the love the blonde girl has for doughnuts, Jennie bought her a whole pack of them one day when she saw her alone studying at the library. Jennie sat in front of her and at first, no one of them said anything but when Jennie put the pack of doughnuts on the table Lisa’s face lifted up, Jennie was aware of it and she simply said, “You can pick all the ones you want with one condition”. Lisa already was munching one when she replayed. “Okay, which one?”. “You have to go on a date with me” Jennie responds and Lisa smiles back at her.

From that moment they become inseparable, they made their relationship official on their sixth date and it was Lisa who asked first. College was difficult they ended in different ones but the long distance between them made them stronger. Sure they had up and downs but every single step was worth it, their love for each other was stronger than anything.

They have been living together for two years and they are going to get married in three months, time that is moving really slowly to Lisa, she wants to marry Jennie right now, having Jennie as her wife is all Lisa wants for now.

“Jen I’m home,” Lisa says as she’s walking through the front door of their apartment.

“I’m in the kitchen baby” Jennie responds.

Lisa loves the domesticity they have, it feels so good. She take her shoes, hung her coat and start walking to the walking towards the kitchen.

“Hey “ Jennie greets Lisa as she walks in the kitchen smiling at her.

“Hey to you too beautiful,” Lisa says walking behind Jennie and hugging her from behind resting her head on Jennie’s shoulder “ How long have you been home?”.

“Like twenty minutes or so” Jennie responds.

“What are you thinking for dinner?”.

“Uhhm I’m thinking something easy and fast, like pasta cause we both are tired and cooking is not on my top list right now” Jennie replays.

“Then we can order in”.

“Remember that Jisoo, Rosé and Bam are coming tomorrow, so we will be ordering a ton of junk food in tomorrow, so at least we can eat something more healthy today,” Jennie says angling her face to look at Lisa who still has her head resting on Jennie’s shoulder.

“Okay beautiful sounds good to me,” Lisa says smiling as Jennie give her a quick kiss, “ What can I do to help?”.

“Set the table please I’m already finishing”.

Lisa kiss Jennie on the cheek from her position and stand back to grab two plates and forks top ut them on the table.

They don’t say much while dinner, it’s one of this really exhausting days and as much as they like talking about anything they were really tired and they want to cuddle and call an early night more than talking.

It was only ten o'clock when the go to bed and get settled, both lying on their side with their faces only inches apart, hands join and resting in the little space there is between them.

“Did I ever told you about what I said to Jisoo the first day of senior year?” Jennie says quietly.

“I don’t think you have babe” Lisa replays with a smile barely visible cause the only light on the room is the moonlight coming through the window.

“Mmhh so do you remember how Bam took your doughnut at lunch time?” Jennie asks.

“Of course I do, it wasn’t the first time that day he did that” Lisa grumbles back breaking into a smile as the memories come back “ He was angry Rosé beat him at a card game”.

Both of them laugh at that cause Jennie couldn't imagine Bam would do something like that but once she met Bam, Jennie quickly saw that he can be a little intense sometimes.

“Whatever” Lisa says while she is slowly stopping laughing “ What did you say to Jisoo?” she asks with honest curiosity.

“Well, I may have been watching you the whole time that happened”.

“Make perfects sense, I was kinda hot back there,” Lisa says smirking.

“Whatever Manoban, you are still hot but that wasn’t the only reason I was mesmerised with you I guess” Jennie replays.

“Mmhh okay,” Lisa says while being a little confused cause she is not sure what that has to do with the story and she’s really curious to know.

“So I saw you and I zoned out for a while as I was watching how you run and caught Bam when I suddenly blurted out that I was going to marry you,” Jennie says.

“Omg, really?” Lisa asks as she starts laughing again.

“Seriously, I was watching you and I said that a loud and Jisoo heard me”.

“No way,” Lisa says in disbelief.

“Yes way babe” Jennie replays.

“But we didn’t even knew each other on that moment”.

“I know”.

“So you are saying me that the first time you saw, that was in no other moment than me chasing Bam to get my doughnut back, you said you were going to marry me and then we are actually engaged?”.

“Yes exactly like that” Jennie answers as it is the most obvious thing.

Lisa lean over the small space between them and kiss Jennie gently, pulling back just enough to be able to see her eyes clearly “ You’re really cute and that was really sweet”.

“What can I say? I’m a hopeless romantic” Jennie says with a smile.

“I know that” Lisa smiles and leans again to kiss Jennie again. “I love you and I can’t wait to be married to you and tell everyone that story,” Lisa says whispering when she pulls back from the kiss.

“I love you too,” Jennie says as she pulls Lisa back and kiss her. “People is going to be shocked with that, no one apart from Jisoo is going to believe us”.

“What can I say, our story is an incredible and unbelievable story,” Lisa says smiling.