Marrying her

Our love

PAST TIME

It’s the first day of school and the nervousness is there, even if you are a senior. It’s the time of starting a routine again, waking up early and sit through interminable hours of classes and then go home and do all the work and study you have been given that day, but it also has a good part of it, you can learn new things, become inspired by something or someone or even you can create something, also you can meet new people who could become someone of greater value to you.

Lisa enters slowly into the high school car park, watching carefully to not bump into any other student, she easily finds a sit and park. She turns off the engine, grabs her backpack from the passenger seat, goes out the car and locks it while she stars approaching the high school entrance.

Lisa isn’t someone that likes waking up early in the morning, but the excitement of seeing her friends again was enough for Lisa. She went back to Thailand in the summer, and thanks to video calls and messages she was able to keep in touch with, Momo and Bambam and but she really want to see them and hug them hard, she really missed those dorks.

“Lisa,” someone says shouting from behind her.

Lisa turned to face the voice and she instantly smiles as she sees Momo, running over to her from the parking lot.

“Thank god it’s you,” Momo said out of breath cause the run she made to catch up to Lisa.

“What?” Lisa replays.

“I couldn’t really tell if it was really you so I decided to shout out your name hoping it was you and I didn’t make a fool of myself” Momo explains. “ Anyways, how are you? Are you excited for our last year on this hell?”.

“I don’t know I really want to finish but at the same time, the uncertainty of not knowing what I’m going to end up going to college or even what I’m going to study makes me want to stay here forever” Lisa replays honestly.

“Well,” Momo says while linking their arms as she stars walking inside the hall. “ let’s not worry about that right now and focus ourselves to try and have the best year we ever had until now”.

“Hey ladies.” Bambam says excitedly throwing his arms around Momo and Lisa’s shoulders “ you were going to go inside without me, weren’t you?”

“Well yes, you caught us, we were trying to get away from you “ Lisa replays with a huge smirk on her face.

“I hate, I really hate you” Bambam replays.

“Nah you don’t, you know that,” Lisa says with a smile.

The three broke into a laugh as they continue walking to the inside.

They just entered the hallway when none other than Jennie Kim is walking up the stairs at the same time as them.

She transferred schools last year she is so beautiful and even more intelligent, she has it all, she hasn’t made any effort of making any friends, she did have friends but there was a lot of people that tried to become friends with her but she wasn’t really interested in them.

“There you are,” an excited Jisoo says as she runs up to catch up with Jennie “I was thinking I wasn’t going to see you this morning. I was going to go to the library to search you there in case you already bunkered there.”

“Ha ha ha so funny, Jisoo” Jennie replays.

“Hey you can’t blame me for that, you spent like practically all your time last year on there”.

“Yeah, you know my parents were very insisting on me having to keep my grades up after I transferred,” She says as she stops and turns to face Jisoo. “They will be away a lot this year, so I’m going to have much more freedom.”

“That’s it mean what I think it’s mean Jendukie?” Jisoo says while smirking.

“Yes, I’m going to be enjoying this last year and have all the experiences I can have”.

“Awesome cause I really doubt I can spend another year seeing you behind a huge pile of books”.

“Hey, I’m still going to study but I’m going to introduce more things to the mix”.

“At least is a star” Jisoo mutters to herself.

At that moment the bell rings. Lisa and Momo walk through the corridors until they have to separate and head into their respective classes.

“I will see you at lunch later,” Lisa says to Momo.

“Sure, I will wait for you and we can go outside if you want, we won’t have this good weather in a little time,” Momo says.

“Sounds good to me” Lisa replays with a smile and then she waves her friend goodbye.

“Hey, again Bam. Hey Rosé” Lisa says dropping down into the opposite chair of them.

“Hey, Lisa is really good to see you, “ Rosé says smiling.

Lisa then notices that Rosé and Bam were holding cards and there are five cards facing up on the table. “Guys you can’t play cards at school,” Lisa says to them.

“We are not playing anything,” Bam says.

“Eh, it looks like it” Lisa replays while looking at the table.

“Okay maybe we are playing but at least we are nor gambling,” Bam says.

“Yeah Bam here thinks he can beat me” Rosé explains while watching Bam intently.

“Uhmm okay, but why are you both staring at each other?” Lisa asks.

“Rosé is trying to intimidate and read me,” Bam says.

“Uhmm and why are you staring back?” Lisa asks again.

“I’m confusing her”.

“Mmhh yeah sure”.

The game was son over and with no surprises, Rosé is the one that won.

“I told you Bam you can’t win me at this” Rosé says while smirking.

“I’m sorry Bam, she’s the queen,” Lisa says as she pats Bam’s shoulders.

“You could have helped me win her, I’m eating your doughnut,” Bam says while stealing the one Lisa has on the table.

“Hey you give it back,” Lisa says quickly following after him.

Lisa catches him and retrieves fast her sugar portion.

They both go back and sit at the table and then Lisa says “ Don’t you have something to say Bam?”.

“ Yeah, good game Rosé” He mutters to himself.

“ What was that?” Rosé says with a smirk “ I didn’t hear you?”

Bam glared at her before turning to Lisa just in time as the class stars.

……......

“Hey, Jennie” Jisoo greats her “ How is the morning going?”.

“It’s going okay nothing happened. Where do you want to sit?”.

“Let’s go outside,” Jisoo said while pointing at a table and going fast to get it in case someone takes it first.

They sit down facing each other and the put on the table their lunch.

“Ughhh I should start bringing my own food, this is not bad but man I need to eat more chicken to survive the day,” Jisoo says while pouting.

“And that’s why I bring my own food,” Jennie says smirking.

They end up eating pretty quickly, so they are now enjoying the sun and the warm weather outside talking as they caught up with everything they did this summer.

Jisoo is in the middle of telling a story about how she rides a jet ski, but as much as Jennie was trying to keep her attention on her, she keeps getting distracted.

There is a girl that she knows is also a senior that was running around the courtyard trying to catch a boy that has a doughnut in his hand.

“Earth to Jennie, are you listening to me?” Jisoo asks but she doesn’t have a respond as Jennie keeps looking at the blonde girl chasing the boy for what Jennie assumes is a stolen doughnut. Jisoo follows Jennie’s eyesight and smiles to herself as she sees what distracted Jennie, none other than Lalisa Manoban. “ Hey, Jennie,” Jisoo says teasingly, trying to catch Jennie’s attention.

“I’m going to marry her,” Jennie says out of the blue as Lisa is grabbing her doughnut and proceeds to eat it.

“Excuse me!!” Jisoo says spitting out the water she was drinking.

“What?” Jennie replays turning to face Jisoo.

“Did you just said what I think you said?” Jisoo asks still shock about what she heard.

Jennie’s face becomes whiter “ Omg did I say it out loud?” Jennie asks panic running through her face.

“Yes, you did” Jisoo nods.

“I don’t even know why I say it,” Jennie says.

"Well, I think it’s pretty easy to guess” Jisoo teases.

“Shut up please” Jennie cuts her off.

“Okay, okay. It’s good to know you are interested in her, I didn't even know you like girls”.

“Neither did I” Jennie replays as she goes back at looking at Lisa that now she’s sitting on a table laughing at something with her friends. “ It feels strangely weird”

 

 PRESENT TIME

“I don’t believe it, there’s no way,” Sana says. She turns to look at Momo to see if they were lying to her.

“It’s true babe,” Momo says “ I myself have spoken to Jisoo to confirm it and trust me I didn’t believe it either”.

Sana turns to face again Lisa and Jennie that are sitting in front of them at the table.” I don’t believe it, it’s not true” She says while looking at them trying to read them.

“It did, it’s true,” Jennie says while looking at Lisa that is smiling at her.

“So you’re telling me that you saw Lisa on the first day of senior year chasing Bam to get her doughnut and then without even realising you said you were going to marry her and then it actually happened?” Sana says.

“Mmhh it happened exactly like that” Jennie says kissing Lisa on the cheek, who in return smiles and kisses Jennie back “ It’s easy to understand, I said I was going to marry her and I did,” Jennie says nonchalantly.

“I need to speak with Jisoo, call her, I need to hear it from her myself,” Sana says.

Jennie laughs and pulls her phone out and proceeds to dial Jisoo’s number and hand the phone to Sana.

“Thank you I will be right back” Sana excused herself,

“Can’t believe she hasn’t believed us” Lisa says.

“Lisa you have to admit it’s not a thing that happens usually,” Momo says.

“I know but its true,” She says and then turns to give a quick kiss to Jennie.

Sana returns and sits down a little later with a look of disbelief in her face.

“So do you believe us now?” Jennie asks as she takes the phone back.

“Yeah” is all Sana can say right now.

The other three break into a laugh because no matter how many times they have told this story, people always think they are lying to them. And to be completely fair, Jennie knows it’s an unbelievable story but she wouldn’t change anything.

She married the love of her life as she said her first day of senior year.