Jaeun

Days With You

I was listening to The 1975's new album with my earphones. when suddenly a guy approached me.

"Hey." He said.

"Uh? Hey." I said back.

"You know, my arm still hurt because of the ball your threw this morning."

"Is that so? I'm sorry then." What did he expect, it's a sport duh, of course you gonna get hurt sometimes, but I tried to not say it for the sake of being polite. 

"You have to pay for it." He said.

Ok but what the heck. "Sorry, what? Oh my god everyone gets hurt during sport activities. Just get over it." 

He chuckled. "I'm just kidding. Let's be friends." He held out his hand, I had no choice but to just took it and shake it. 

When I was about to pull my hand back, he still hold my hand. Why is he hitting on me, I really don't want to deal with it now. I pulled my hand strongly.

"Oh sorry." He said. I just ignore it and put my earphone to one ear. He peeked at my phone. "Oh, you listen to The 1975 too? That is one of my favourite bands."

"Um yeah." Good save, the bus has finally arrived. "I  got to go now, bye."

When I got into the bus, I suddenly blushed a bit when I coincidentally remember about how he held my hand. Maybe I felt like this because he was so good looking.