Mark

Days With You

I feel like what Donghyuck and Renjun said was true. I totally have no chance with Jaeun. She seems like she really don't want to open up to any boy. I really don't understand her, how can she be pretty and good at everything yet doesn't even want to date anyone. 

 

I tried to search for her at canteen during recess but couldn't find her there, I didn't know why was I searching for her, it was not like I knew what to do around her. But I always want to see her now, I guess that is what being in love is really is; you mind is full of the person, anywhere you go you wish the person is there too, and you wish to see the person everytime.

 

I went to library and finally found her there, 25 metres away, standing in between bookshelves, looking so focused reading. Ain't anyone ever looked that attractive while being so focused. I just looked at her for like 2 minutes before eventually approach her.

 

"Hey," I said. "Are you busy now?" 

 

She looked at me and we made eye contacts, I almost got heart attack deep inside, how uncool. "Oh, you." She said shortly. "Actually not really, why?" 

 

"I was wondering, you never date anyone before right? Why though?"

 

"Hm you really want to know? Firstly, I just don't catch a feeling for anyone yet. Second, I have evidences that all those people going heads over heels over someone during high school don't really do well in life after high school. Third, my parents forbid me from dating anyone until I have finally graduated school. Fourth, I love spending my time alone. Fifth, I would like to learn to be independent because then I would have higher chance to survive well later. Sixth, I'm extremely busy to spend hours with someone everyday. Seventh, boys in high school never really actually love their girls, they just date them to fill their boredom and to satisfy their raging hormones." She said, her words just flow, probably just saying what ever in her mind. 

 

I actually didn't even expect her to actually answer it, but she did and I'm extremely suprised about that.  Does she tell these to every boy that confess to her ? But why does it feels like she was actually about to catch a feeling for me and that was to prevent the feeling from growing because she doesn't look like she hates me at all.