Mark

Days With You

Jaeun left one of her notebooks at the library yesterday. I didn't expect that she would be someone who accidentally left her stuff somewhere, I thought she was the very careful type but here it is, the notebook.

 

I remember that we are in the same literature class, and literature class is the first class of mine today.

 

As I reached the class, Jaeun was already there. The seat beside her was empty, so I sat there which I planned to sit just for a moment.

 

She was suprised. "Oh, you are in this class too?"

 

And I was suprised that she asked me that. "You never notice me here before?"

 

She bited her lips, hesitated. Okay, that such a succulent and pink lips she got. Is it just because I'm in love with her or everything about her is really perfect? 

 

She shook her head hesitantly, "Um no. Sorry." 

 

Ah, she's too cute. I chuckled, "It's ok. Actually here, you left your notebook at library yesterday."

 

"Oh, I just planned to search it at the library today. Thank you !" I saw her face lighten up a bit as she saw the notebook, I want to see her face like that more.

 

"No problem. Do you mind if I sit here today?" I asked.

 

"Well, no. A close friend of mine in this class didn't come today. So yeah." She shrugged.

 

"Thanks." Just then, the teacher came and the class started. During the class, I couldn't stop stealing glance at her. I felt the urge to caress her hair, put my arm around her, and hold her hands. 

 

"Alright everyone, listen up. For the 10% mark of the upcoming examination, it will be due to presentation in class. Fortunately, it's a group presentation." Mr Kim said. He paused for awhile before continue, "It's a group of two. Your partner is the person beside you."

 

Another side of Jaeun is a wall, so technically I'm Jaeun's partner. Yes!

 

"So, I want you guys to choose one of greatest writers of all the time, and present about their biography, sum up their life, works, talk about their style of writing and their influence to the world. The presentation will start next week, so please prepare very soon." Mr Kim continued.

 

"So...We're partners. Let's get the 10% mark." I said, somehow there's still an awkwardness between us and I'm trying to break it. 

 

"Let's just exchange number phones for now, we will discuss about it later."

 


Author's note:

So, hey guys. I promise to make the next chapters more interesting so please continue supporting this fanfic ! <3