Mark

Days With You

"Alright guys line up now, today is gonna be a special day." Mr. Pang, our PE teacher shouted to gather us up. Hearing 'special day', I started to feel anticipated because he hardly ever put any effort for the class before. All he ever did was giving us the key of the sports' room for us to take what ever sports equipment we wanted and thus we played what ever we wanted.

 

"Today, we gonna have a dodgeball game between boys and girls." Mr Pang said. Some boys were happy so that they had a chance to have skinship with the girls, some were unhappy because they thought the girls weren't even their match for sports.

 

The girls, of course were optimistic about winning the game. I could see their spirit firing up through their eyes.

 

Boys vs Girls seemed absurb but the way I see it, it was kind of fair because there were 14 boys and 25 girls in the class.

 

"Oh, I fix my words, I'm gonna mix you guys and then divide into two teams so each team has girls and boys." Mr Pang said again. The boys that were happy cheer even louder now.

 

He finished assorting the teams and I was happy with my team. The game started pretty intensely and not even 5 minutes yet into the game, 10 people already eliminated.

 

The game went on and on until there were 7 people left in my team including me and 4 people left in the opposite team, I was confident my team would win.

 

The ball was flying so fast towards me but I managed to catch it and throw it to Jaeun, hoping she would be eliminated by it. However she catched the ball and throw it, her throw was so strong and fast that Jisung couldn't even dodge.

 

I catched the ball again and throw it to her again but she managed to dodge it. She continued to catch and dodge the ball until finally there was only 3 people in my team and only one person in her team, which is only her.

 

At that moment, I was awestruck by her. Her ponytail had already fell down due to moving too much, her forehead and neck were dripping with sweat, I swear she looked so hot and I couldn't stop looking. As I was busy admiring how she looked, she threw the ball to me and thus I'm eliminated.

 

"Just let her win guys." I whispered to Jeno and Chenle, the two members that left in my team.

 

However they didn't give in and finally Jaeun lost.

 

The class ended and throughout the day, I couldn't stop thinking about Jaeun.

 

"Yah, guys, don't you guys think Jaeun is really pretty ? I think she is the prettiest girl I ever seen." I said to Renjun and Donghyuck. Renjun and Donghyuck made disbelief faces. Before they could say anything, I continued again, "Isn't she good at study also? Ahh.....She is so perfect."

 

"What Mark are you for real??? You seriously has fallen for her?????" Donghyuck asked.

 

"Oh God Mark, forget it seriously forget it." Renjun shook his head.

 

"What why ?? I hardly fell for a girl and this time I think it is real."

 

"Wow Mark where have you been all this time ? She is known for rejecting everyone. Ah seriously, that girl has stone cold heart."

 

"You better move on now Mark, seriously, or you will get your heart broken."

 

I just ignored them.