Monsta X Reaction to you getting sick after

Kpop Reactions

Shownu

Shownu  didn’t know what to do when you said that you couldn’t get up. The first thing that ran through his mind was take her to the hospital, but that was something that he couldn’t do for you. There was no way that he would be able to talk his way around the trouble he could possibly get into. Instead he ran around the house and did the best that he could to help you relax and become more comfortable.

He made you soup, gave you medicine and fixed your favorite tea for you to drink while he ran down stairs and across the street to get heat patches for your stomach and your favorite snacks. He felt awful that he had ended up hurting you instead of making you feel beautiful and loved.

image

Originally posted by wonhontology

Kihyun

Kihyun thought that you were joking when you said that you couldn’t get up and laughed at you for a while. But when you asked him to bring you some medicine and an extra blanket he panicked. He felt like the world’s worst boyfriend for not noticing that you really were hurt and tried to think about what he possibly did that made you feel so bad.

Nothing that the two of you had done was any different than how you two usually had and he started to wonder if you possibly ate something bad and it was just now affecting you. Either way, he couldn’t stand still or sit around and just watch you be in pain, so he did the only thing that would calm him down. Clean.

image

Originally posted by withkihyuk

 Minhyuk

When Minhyuk heard the words “I think I’m sick” come out of your mouth he automatically went into protective mode. If you were hungry he cooked it for you, because you were too fragile to do it. If you had to go to the bathroom he insisted on helping you, too scared that you would fall down. And as soon as you were done eating or doing some work he would turn off the lights and tell you to go to sleep.

He knew it seemed passive of him to tell you to just rest, but he knew that sleeping was the only way that you wouldn’t feel the pain. But as soon as you were asleep he crawled in bed next to you and laid his hand on your stomach and rubbed it hoping that the heat would soothe the pain.

image

Originally posted by dokyungseouls

Wonho

Wonho was worried that you were uncomfortable because he cross the line somewhere and felt completely responsible. He started a hot shower and pulled you inside with him despite your protests. He knew that after a hot shower and with a clean body and relaxed muscles you would instantaneously feel better than you did before.

He hated that such an intimate and beautiful moment in between the two of you now had a negative memory attached and he planned a way to make it up to you next time. But for now his main priority was making you feel better in any way that he could. He put on your favorite movie and made a snack for the two of you. He found your fluffiest blanket and wrapped the two of you up together in bed and made sure that you felt warm and loved by his side despite how ill you may feel at the moment.

image

Originally posted by wonhontology

Hyungwon

Hyungwon didn’t know how to help you and stayed by your side all day long. He had hoped that the pain and sickness would only be temporary but unfortunately it wasn’t. He called in your favorite take out and made sure that the house was clean and your usual daily chores around the house were done so that way it was one less thing that you would have to worry about when you felt better.

He knew if he could do anything for you it would be to take the worry off of your mind, so he took care of the chores and did his best to try to make you smile. He showered and jumped in bed with you and talked with you for the rest of the night until finally the two of you dozed off asleep with content smiles on your face.

image

Originally posted by jongdaesbbg

Jooheon

Jooheon didn’t know how to handle the situation since this was the first time that anyone had been hurt or ill after having with him. He called his friend Jackson and asked him what he should do and felt completely lost. Jackson didn’t quite no how to translate an old recipe that his mom used to make for him into Korean so he came over to the apartment on his own.

After an hour of Jackson trying to find ingredients he came over and started to make his moms special broth. And while the broth did make you feel better soon you had to take aspirin for the headache that the two men in the living room were giving you. Jooheon meant to do good to you but seeing how you got better and then worse he kicked Jackson out and crawled in bed to take a nap with you.

image

Originally posted by chansebaeksboyslove

I.M.

You were Changkyun’s only girlfriend who he’d ever had with so he had a heart attack when you said that you felt sick afterwards. He had thought that maybe he had done something wrong or pushed you too hard in the middle of things unintentionally. He googled symptoms of illness after and hoped that he could find some home remedies to make you feel better.

After a few minutes of researching he went to the store and bought medicines that would help you and while he was there he called Minhyuk and asked him what was good to eat when you were sick. He grabbed a few ingredients and went home to you. He first gave you medicine and then went into the kitchen and tried his best to make you soup that would hopefully make you feel a little bit better. It absolutely hurt his heart that he made you feel so bad and for the rest of the day you ended up trying to cheer him up and convince him that it wasn’t his fault.

image

Originally posted by sweetramenwonho