NCT Reaction to you surprising them with a couple ring/bracelet

Kpop Reactions

Taeyong:

“Aw Jagi you are so cute!” he would try to hide his giant grin with a more serious face. He would blush so hard and try to make it seem like it wasn’t as a big of deal as it was. Then he would take your ring out of the box and put it on you sweetly, and wait for you to put his on for him. Once you slipped it on his finger he would reach out and pinch your cheeks playfully and kiss your forehead. “Thank you Jagi I love them!”

image

Originally posted by jonqins

 

Jaehyun:

Jaehyun and you would be watching a movie when you would nonchalantly slip a bracelet over his hand onto his wrist. He would be startled by what you had done but when he noticed the bracelet he had on matched yours he would smile and pull out his phone to take a selca. “Smile Jagi!” once he took the photo he would immediately set it as his lock screen. “LOOK! We’re so cute!”

image

Originally posted by blackgirlslovebts

Doyoung:

Doyoung would be slightly disappointed that he wasn’t able to be the one to surprise you with a couple ring, but he still loved it none the less. He would accept the ring and put it on and immediately start to plan a way to thank you for the surprise. “Thank you Jagi, I love it!” he would smile for the rest of the day and just look at his ring lovingly.

image

Originally posted by dovounq

Yuta:

Yuta would immediately melt into a puddle, because little did you know Yuta also had seen the bracelets that you surprised him with and had a similar plan in mind. “I saw these and wanted to surprise you to so I bought the exact same bracelets.” he would accept your bracelet and put it on and put yours on for you as well. Once the bracelet was secured in place he would bend over and kiss your wrist.

image

Originally posted by chocosicheng

Taeil:

Taeil wouldn’t be able to help but he a blushing mess because in that moment he realized how much he loved you. For him it felt like the first time that he had ever met you all over again. He smiled and held his hand out for you to put the ring on for him and then he would do the same for you. Once you both had them on he would pull you in for a long hug and whisper “I love you” in your ear while he pet the back of your head.

image

Originally posted by yutenor

Winwin:

Winwin would smile at you lovingly and after the both of you had tied your bracelets on he would hug you. “Come on Jagi, let’s go celebrate with ice cream!” he would hold your hand whenever he could and play with your bracelet. He would be in such a good mood after your surprise that he would just giggle at everything you did for the rest of the day.

image

Originally posted by chokemewinwin

 

Haechan:

Haechan would be tickled pink that you thought of something like a couple ring for the two of you. He values your relationship so much and is so grateful that he has someone like you to stand by him in these moments of his life. He would accept your ring and then later boast to all of his hyungs about the day that he had with you.

image

Originally posted by jeno-xoxo

Mark:

Mark would be so surprised when he opened up the small package that held the couple bracelets and he would immediately fall in love with the idea of having this one shared thing with you. he would hate that he has to hide your relationship so to him this was his small way of showing the world that he wasn’t a single man *even if they didn’t know it*. (just pretend thats the bracelet)

image

Originally posted by 1aeyong

Johnny:

Johnny is such a romantic at heart but he would never openly tell you how much of a romantic he really was, because he thought it wasn’t manly. When you surprised him with a couple ring he squealed. Yes, squealed because it was so cute. He loved your rings and would do extra things with his hands so he could so off his precious ring.

image

Originally posted by 1aeyong