EXO Mafia!AU Reaction to you lying to them

Kpop Reactions

Suho

Suho sat in his care in the garage of your home, staring at the receipt of your phone call. He know that you weren’t working over time tonight. He had made sure that your secretary watched your every move and reported back to him. He had meticulously planned a romantic dinner with you tonight since he had not been able to spend much time with you now that he had gotten busier with work. And hearing your obvious lie made him uncontrollably anxious. Is she having an affair? he thought to himself. He didn’t believe that you were unhappy or had feelings for anyone else, and yet it was the first thing that he thought of….  Mindlessly he walked into the house, showered and went to bed, only half-asleep as he waited for you to come home. And he hoped that as you walked to the bedroom you would see the flowers, candles and food that was still left out by the housekeeper, and realize what you had done. 

Suho never left things unfinished for no reason.

image

Xiumin

Xiumin saw red flood his vision as notifications of purchases for various bars from across town were sent to his phone. you had told him that you were going to enjoy a peaceful night at home alone, since xiumin was doing business in China.There was nothing that he could do other than call you and tell you very sternly to go home. Leaving China was not an option for him and it killed him that you would lie to him over something so trivial. His anger only flared more when he questioned what else you could have possibly lied to him about. He knew that you wanted to have fun, but why would it be something that you needed to lie about? He quickly called one of his men and made sure that they took you home safely.

 His palms itched as he thought about the punishment that he was going to give you as soon as he walked through the front door of your home. 

image


Chen

Chen swallowed hard when you had answered his question with an obvious lie. You had never been a very good liar, but this time the lie was etched all over your face. He wasn’t angry at you but frustrated that you didn’t share and open up to him. He grit his teeth and continued the conversation with a fake smile. He would never voice out loud how much it actually hurt him, but inside he felt himself closing up. He wanted to put a shadower over you so he could see what you were up to, but he also wanted to allow you to feel comfortable enough to open up about yourself to him. He was conflicted on what he should do and how he should handle knowing your lie. He sat there at the dinner table long after you had left and stared at where you sat. He didn’t know if your relationship was moving forward anymore, or if it was moving backwards. 

image


D.o

Kyungsoo knew better than to believe that you were going out with friends this late at night. You and your friends were all mature adult women who were on tight leashes by your husbands (out of your concern). So when he saw you leave the house quietly looking beautiful in a dress he had never seen before his heart was broken. And then he was utterly pissed. He went into the kitchen and cooked and baked until he didn’t have the energy to anymore. He didn’t know where you were going or who you were going with but he was going to find out soon enough! Seeing you run out looking so damn perfect rubbed him the wrong way, and if you had seen any men tonight they had better pray that they don’t end up six feet under the ground. Kyungsoo didn’t like other men seeing and appreciating what was his!

image

Originally posted by exoistheuniverse

 

Lay

Yixing was familiar with all of your tells when it came to lying. And he was more than frustrated when he found you doing them more and more often, even for the littlest things. He would ask you simple questions like “what did you do today?” and everything that you answered with would be a lie. He was more than needy to find out what you were up to, but he also didn’t want to invade your space. He was more hurt than he was angry that you lied. He just wants to have an as close to normal relationship with you as possible and he is willing to do anything to make that happen. He only wishes that you were helping to make your relationship stronger. For now he wasn’t going to pressure you about it and hopefully you would feel that you could trust him enough.

image

Originally posted by yixingsosweet

 

Baekhyun

Baekhyun had always had men follow you to make sure that you were always safe. So when the men actually had to save you from getting kidnapped because you went somewhere where you told baekhyun you would never go he was livid. He didn’t care for lies at all, regardless if they were from a perfect stranger or his very own wife. He demanded that his men brought you straight home so he could carry out his plans of punishing you for doing what you promised that you wouldn’t. Tonight Baekhyun was going to make you feel the same pain that he felt when he heard that you were nearly taken from him.

image

Originally posted by baekheeyeol

Chanyeol

Chanyeol had to mentally calm himself down and remain civil in front of you when he heard you lie to be able to save one of his men from receiving a punishment. He didn’t know what your relationship was to each other, but he knew that he didn’t like it one bit. He looked over at the bastard who thought that he had won and smirked at him in a way that meant “this isn’t over”. He escorted you back to the bedroom and sat you down and gave you a very stern and cold scolding. He needed for you to only care for his own well being and no one else’s. He didn’t want to admit that it was mostly jealousy that made his blood boil but he knew that deep down it was what triggered him. Chanyeol was going to show you who the ing boss was. He was going to make damn sure that your voice was used up and your , red and raw knew who it belonged to.

image

Originally posted by littlepcy

 

Kai

Kai caught you in the middle of your lie and didn’t hesitate to show you that he knew about it. You had told him that you were going home to see your parents, but you sat right across the room from him with your best friend over a four course meal. He stared at you from his seat, completely disregarding the meeting that was taking place and waited for you to notice him. When you happened to finally make eye contact with him he made no effort to call you over or speak to you. He just watched as you  squirmed in your seat and tried your best to calm yourself down.

 Kai wasn’t going to make a move on you right now. He was going to let you have your weekend with your friend, but when you got hot you were going to be in for a big punishment for lying to daddy.

image

Sehun

Sehun didn’t know how to handle your lies to him. He sat down for a long time and tried to figure out what it meant that you were lying to him so early in your marriage. He blamed himself for having such a hectic and demanding lifestyle that you would feel unsafe around him. It was the last thing that he wanted for you to feel unsafe in your very own home, so he slowly started to think of ways that he could do things differently so he could start to earn your trust back. Sure he may be a tough boss, but at home he was nothing more than a man and a husband to you. He loved you a lot more than he actually let on and he knew that if he was going to be able to keep you around as long as he would like he was going to have to make a few changes.

image

Originally posted by veriloquentmind