GOT7 Reaction to you being homesick

Kpop Reactions

Jaebum: 

Jaebum couldn’t express to you just how much he actually relied on your company to make him feel better at the end of the day. He knew that you were the one for him, so to hear that you were going back home was scary to him because he didn’t want the possibility of you to leave him to arise. He understood the pain of missing home since he hears about it from s all the time. He would make sure and text you, FaceTime and even send you stuff in the mail every opportunity that he could. He wanted to keep your relationship strong regardless of where either of you were in the world.

image

Originally posted by jehbum

 Mark:

 Mark knew all to well how hard it was to be away from your family and friends. When you told him that you wanted to visit home for a while he was more than supportive. He bought you a stuffed animal and sprayed his cologne on it for you to smell while you were away. He knew it would be hard to keep in contact with each other because of his busy schedule and the time difference. He would leave messages and send you cute videos whenever he missed you or thought about you.

image

Originally posted by jypnior

 Jinyoung: 

Jinyoung was nervous when you said that you wanted to go home, because to him that meant that your relationship was in jeopardy. You were his happy pill and he loved looking forward to seeing you everyday. He knew that the right thing to do was to let you go but he couldn’t help but want to ask you to stay. He would do everything in his power to reassure you that he would wait for you no matter how long you would be gone. 

image

Originally posted by jypnior

 Jackson:

 Jackson could absolutely relate when you said that you were homesick and wanted to go home for a while. He helped you prepare for you trip and promised to help house sit for you while you were away. He had faith in your relationship and knew that you loved him as much as he loved you so he wasn’t worried for the two of you. But he would whine about how much he misses you whenever you two would talk. Before you were scheduled to come back home he would go to your apartment and decorate it with cute little presents and he would cook for you as a welcome home surprise.

 

image

Originally posted by thekpopquartet

 Youngjae

 Youngjae would be the most supportive boyfriend when you said you wanted to go. He would secretly pack a t-shirt of his and a few small cute gifts to surprise you with once you arrived home. He would stay up late to be able to hear your voice and facetime and would take pictures of little handwritten notes and drawings that he would make for you. He would never tell you just how much he missed you and wanted for you to come back to him because he didn’t want to be selfish and put pressure on you. Having you gone made him realize just how much you meant to him.

image

Originally posted by youngjai

 Bambam: 

Bambam would understand how hard it was to be away from home but would want you to stay with him. To him you were his second home so with you gone he felt like a part of him was missing. He would try to find things to do to distract himself while you were gone and would count down the days until you came home. When he went out or went shopping he was constantly buying things for you because it reminded him of you. And when the day came that you finally came home it was one of the best days of his life and he was more than excited to see you try on and react to all of the things that he had bought for you. 

 

image

Originally posted by tanjhent

 Yugyeom: 

Yugyeom would be so sad when you told him that you were going back home for a while. And when you left his entire mood changed, he was no longer childish or goofy and energetic. He was constantly on Snow trying to send you photos of what he was doing and to see your face but with the time difference it proved to be difficult to see you. He would wear your favorite shirts of his and eat your favorite foods just to feel closer to you. When you finally came back he would cry in your arms because he realized how much he loved you and never wanted to separate from you ever again.

image

Originally posted by chattyang