Chapter 4

Nothing to Ask For

"Opppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!"
GD rushed to the bathroom upon hearing CL's scream. She was like screaming as if there was a huge fire happening in the city. He pushed the door and he saw his wife standing near the bath tub. Her eyes' wide in shock while her lips turned pale. He hurriedly went to her , asking what happen.
" Op--ppa-- b--r-o--ke.. " she said, lips trembled.
GD was confused and worried at the same time. He placed his hands on her shoulder, shaking her a little. " What do you mean by broke HunChae?" he asked worriedly.
" Oppa , my wa-te--r bro--keee" she replied, still trembling.
"What water? What do you----" he paused for a second. His eyes grew wider in shock upon realizing the whole situation . "Oh my Godddddddd" Ottoke ? What to do? " he was now in panic. He doesn't know what to do. Should he call Bom and Dara noona to ask for their help?Or the whole YGfamily instead? Or their parents? But NO! His wife is now going to deliver their first child and a phone call might delay everything.
"Oppa! it hurts..' CL said in agony.
Without second thoughts, GD carried his wife in bridal style and hurriedly went to the waiting car. He placed her carefully in the passenger's seat and buckled her seat belt. As he was to start the engine, he realized that the key is not with him. "Clumsy Jiyong!" he scolded himself.
"Wait here baby. Gunna get the keys" he said in panic and pecked on her lips.
"Oppa!!! hurry!! Or else I'll deliver the child right here in your precious Bentley! It's now or never! CL screamed.
"Ohmyghaaadd!!!Here comes the terror Chae" he said in his thought.. GD shivered at the thought of CL delivering inside the bentley. No way . No ing way! " I won't get her pregnant again. Ever!!! I swear!" he added in his thoughts. With that , he rushed to their house to get the keys.

"Oppa!!drive faster!"CL shouted. She is still in pain for she is now going to deliver their first child.
GD had nothing to do but to obey her commands. He was still in panic and his hands are now sweating. He stepped hard on the accelerator and drove so fast. CL held on the side of the seat tightly. GD drove so fast that she thinks she's going to faint any moment. "Yah oppa!! Do you want us to die?!Slow down!"She yelled,her right hand on her chest and the other one on the side of the seat.
GD sighed."Okay !okay!Just quit shouting baby." he told her,hiding the panic in his voice.
Then moments later,he heard her sobbed. He glanced at her and asked her what's wrong. He really wants to hug her and told her everything will be fine.
"Oppa, if -i-f something happens to me,please ta-k--e care of our baby ne? And please tell him/her omma really loves him/her"she said between sobs.
"Yah!Hunchae!Don't say that!Everything will be fine.Don't think like that' GD told her and looked at her tenderly with his hands on the wheel. In a record time ,they have reached the hospital. But of course,a lot of fangirls and fanboys saw them but GD ignored them all. He's attention was all for CL.CL was rushed to the delivery room. She was still groaning because of pain. GD held her hand firmly for support. " Baby stay strong,"GD said.
"S-HUT U-UP"CL shouted.She was still in pain and breathing so hard.
"I know you can do it" GD said,ignoring the fact she was shouting at him.
"ST-A-Y OU-T OF MY SI-G-HTT!"she yelled in a perfect English. Then they have reached the delivery room but GD was stopped because he was not allowed to enter the room.
"Sorry sir, but you are not allowed to go inside" the nurse said politely.
"Fck it. I don't care! Don't you know me? I'm G-Dragon and it's my wife who's inside there. I want to be right beside her when she delivers our first child!"he told her angrily."But si--"
"its okay,let him in before the man explodes. " the doctor said. GD thanked the doctor. He was now in a lab dress with a mask. He stood beside CL and held her hands.
"When i say push,you push okay?" the doctor instructed CL. CL just nodded.
"Push!"
CL pushed hard. Large sweats were formed in her forehead.
"Push baby push"GD encouraged.
"SHU-UT UP!"CL yelled and pushed hard.
"Push!"
" I know our baby will be as pretty as you! So push" GD told her,still encouraging her to push hard.
"YOU'RE FREAK-ING UGLY!"CL shouted back.
"1 2 3 push! The baby is now coming. Push hard" the doctor commanded.
"Baby push! I know our baby will grow up smart ,just like us!" GD seconded.
"SHU-UT UP YO-U IDIOT!" CL yelled again.
"One more push honey. When I say push hard. You push hard arraseo?" the doctor commanded again. "1 2 3 push" CL pushed hard and held GD's hand for support.
"That's right baby. "GD said while wiping his forehead using his free hand. He also, was sweating."YOU-U SHUT U-P!" CL yelled and pushed so hard.
"One more push Mrs. Kwon! "
"Push baby. Push!I love you. Remember that"GD said still holding her hand.

"Arggggghhhhhh"CL groaned and pushed so hard. She use all her energy for her one last push. Then a huge cry filled the room. After hearing the cry, a tear escape from CL's eye and she loosens her grip to GD's hand. "I love you too" she still manage to say before she loses her consciousness. GD smiled and kissed her forehead. " I'm proud of you baby. You made it. Now take a rest. You need it" GD whispered and kissed her forehead again.
"Ahh this life is so good. I have nothing to ask for!" GD said and a soft smiled curved on his lips.
"Mr. Kwon we will now transfer Mrs. Kwon to the other room. Please wait outside." the nurse said. He bowed politely and uttered a thanks.
---
A couple of minutes had passed by........

CL slowly opened her eyes. All she could see was all white. She looked around and saw Jiyong on the other side of bed,obviously sleeping. His hands were entertwining with hers.She smiled and woke him up. "Oppa,...Oppa.."
GD woke up and greeted her. "Feeling well?"he smiled and asked her.She nodded in response. Then they heard a soft knock and the whole family walked in. Bom was now carrying the little Kwon.
"CONGRATULATIONS!" everyone greeted.
"Unnie!Chukahae!"Minji greeted and hugged her tightly.

"I'm jealous.Wifeeeey..."Dara pouted and joined them.

"What about me?!" Bom asked with a pout .CL just laughed at Bom's dorkiness.
"Finally hyung! You are now a father! You should learn how to change baby's diaper!" Ri commented and everyone laughed.GD glared at him.
GD and CL 's mom hugged them both. The couple hugged them back and thanked all of them.
"Omma,where's appa?" CL asked.
"Nah!they were arguing outside what will be the name of their first grandchild. Since it's a boy,they should be the one to name the baby" GD's mom answered while laughing. The couple also laughed. "Can I carry him?" CL asked.
"Of course!" Bom responded and brought the baby to CL's arms. " Oh look! He got my eyes and cheeks!"CL exclaimed happily. "oppa,he got your nose and lips!"she added.GD hugged the both of them and said "I guess a new swagger is born again. What should we name him?"
"hmmmm..I --"CL stopped when the two in laws entered. All their attentions turned to them and still they were arguing what will be the baby's name.
"It should start with J since it's a boy."GD's father spoke.
"Ani..it should-"
"Appa!!Stop it!"CL said while laughing.
"Appa,we will be naming the baby."GD said.
The two oldies sighed and disappointment was clearly written in their face. The whole family laughed. "This life is so good!"GD smiled at his thought.

 

 

----------------

A/N: Hai hai .. Kkkkkkk.. Very very late update.. Me ish so busy and our semi finals is coming ... Kekekek.. I'm really thankful for those lovely comments below.. Hehe..Sorry for making Chae a monster.. LOLOLOL..I'm working on the last chappie so please stay put.. Kkkk??