Chapter 3

Nothing to Ask For

You think that's the end of Jiyong's suffering? Well, definitely not... There's a lot more.
-------------------------------------------------------------

It was Friday morning and Jiyong was preparing for work. He doubled his time because he was freaking late. He was tying his shoe lace when he heard CL's voice."Oppa, let's go to the amusement park."
He lifted his gaze to her and replied apologetically, "I'm sorry baby but I have to go to work. We have an important meeting to be discussed since YG's new group will be soon having their debut."
"But I really wanted to go the park!" she raised her voice a little.
"But---"
CL cut him off. "You don't love me anymore," she said with her voice a little bit cracked. He want to her and hugged her. " Baby, I really wanted to go with you but,---"
But before he could finished his words, her wife cut him off. " I hate you! You love your work more than me!" she said, struggling from his embrace.
"Okay okay. I'll go with you" he suddenly said. He totally surrendered. "Aish this girl really!~" he thought. " I'll call sajangnim first to inform him that I can't attend the meeting."

He called YG and told him everything.Of course the president understood his dilemma. After the call, he directly went to the changing room to change his clothes. After changing his working clothes to casual clothes, he went out from the changing room only to find CL lying on their bed.
" Uhm baby, do you have any plans to take a bath?"he asked.
"Ugh oppa, I've change my mind. I don't want to go to the amusement park anymore." she replied nonchalantly.
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" he asked, raising his voice a little.
" I said I don't want to go anymore" she repeated lazily.
He let out a deep sigh. His head is now ready to explode.How could she be so insensitive? He tried to calm himself first before he started talking. After 5 minute of composing himself, he turned to her wife and stated talking.
"Chae , do you know that I have to cancel the meeting just to accompany you to the amusement park?" he asked, hiding the anger in his voice but she didn't said anything.He waited and waited but all he got was a soft snore. He went closer to their bed only to find out she was now sleeping soundly. He massage his temple,calming himself from bursting into anger. " Patience kwon Jiyong Patience .Your wife is pregnant." he reminded himself.
" I think I need a cold drink A cold cold cold drink." Yeah, that's what I need!" he talked to himself like a crazy man and went down to get some cold drinks.


-------------------------------
The next few months was more torturous for Jiyong. He had to put up with eating food with no garlic as seasoning. He had to adjust himself from CL's change of moods. He had to practice himself using blades for shaving and it's not only once that he have hurt himself from using blades without aftershaves.

------------------------------

"Oppa, be back early arasseo?" CL said while fixing his collar. He was now ready for work. he pecked a kiss on her lips and replied " I can't promise baby."
"Waeyo?" she pouted.

" Since I was absent yesterday, I have to finish all those unfinished work I left in the office" he explained while caressing her smooth face.
" You should go back home EARLY!" she insisted.
"Okay! I'll try" he sighed, he know hew will not win in this argument.
" Or else I won't let you in!" she threatened and GD stiffened. "Oh ghad this girl is really a terrorist" he told himself then he felt CL pecking a kiss on his lip. He smiled and forgot what happened just a minute ago. He caress her now obvious tummy and spoke as if the baby would hear him out. " Baby, take care of mummy for me arraseo? Remind her to take some good rest ne?" he caress her tummy once more and kiss it. CL just smiled at him and once again kissed him goodbye.
------------------------------
"Oh you're early!Wae?" CL commented while opening the door wide enough for Jiyong to enter.
" You said you want me to go back early, remember?" he reminded her, confusion written on his face. " Don't tell me she forgot what she told me this morning?" he asked himself.
" Oh? Did I told you that?" she said, she put her hands on her chin and started to think.

" Yupp" he replied.

" Okay. " she turned around and went back to the kitchen and continue what she was doing.GD was left there with a frown on his face. "




AN: Sorry for the very late update.. HEHEHEH. Skoolwurk ish a bish.