Chapter 1

Nothing to Ask For

"Opppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!"
GD rushed to the bathroom upon hearing CL's scream. She was like screaming as if there was a huge fire happening in the city. He pushed the door and he saw his wife standing near the bath tub. Her eyes' wide in shock while her lips turned pale. He hurriedly went to her , asking what happen.
" Op--ppa-- b--r-o--ke.. " she said, lips trembled.
GD was confused and worried at the same time. He placed his hands on her shoulder, shaking her a little. " What do you mean by broke HunChae?" he asked worriedly.
" Oppa , my wa-te--r bro--keee" she replied, still trembling.
"What water? What do you----" he paused for a second. His eyes grew wider in shock upon realizing the whole situation . "Oh my Godddddddd" Ottoke ? What to do? " he was now in panic. He doesn't know what to do. Should he call Bom and Dara noona to ask for their help?Or the whole YGfamily instead? Or their parents? But NO! His wife is now going to deliver their first child and a phone call might delay everything.
"Oppa! it hurts..' CL said in agony.
Without second thoughts, GD carried his wife in bridal style and hurriedly went to the waiting car. He placed her carefully in the passenger's seat and buckled her seat belt. As he was to start the engine, he realized that the key is not with him. "Clumsy Jiyong!" he scolded himself.
"Wait here baby. Gunna get the keys" he said in panic and pecked on her lips.
"Oppa!!! hurry!! Or else I'll deliver the child right here in your precious Bentley! It's now or never! CL screamed.
"Ohmyghaaadd!!!Here comes the terror Chae" he said in his thought.. GD shivered at the thought of CL delivering inside the bentley. No way . No ing way! " I won't get her pregnant again. Ever!!! I swear!" he added in his thoughts. With that , he rushed to their house to get the keys.

 

------

A/N: I change my mind, I'll make it  two shots or three shot.. keekeke .But it's really really really short.. Thank you for subscribing .Forgive my grammars. I know it like hell. LOLOL.THANK YOOUUUUUUU <33