Chapter 2

Nothing to Ask For

GD was awaken by the sound of an annoying alarm clock. He slowly opened his eyes and was welcomed by ever shining Mr. Sunshine. A smile curved on his lips. A new day. A bright new day. He turned to his right side of bed and saw the most beautiful woman in the world. His wife. He smiled at the sight of her. He planted a soft kiss on her lips and CL just groaned. After 20 minutes of staring at her, he decided to get up and cook something for breakfast. CL only hired two maids to help her in the household chores but cooking is excluded in it. She personally took care of cooking their meals since she's into cooking. Since CL is still sleeping, he decided to to take care of their breakfast. He went downstairs and cook something. These past few months, he got an some cooking class from CL. She taught him how to chop , peel, slice, dice and cook food. After half of an hour , he finished cooking. He went back to their room and checked if she's still sleeping. And there she was, snoring soundly. He smiled and went to the bathroom.  After 20 minutes, he was done taking a bath. He prepared himself for work. He was still working at YG Entertainment as a song producer. He was looking for a pair of socks when he heard someone talking.
"Ready for work?" He turned around and saw his wife on their bed, her back resting on the headboard. He smiled and went to her to give her a morning kiss but before he could peck a kiss on her lips, CL pushed him hard that made him stumble on the floor. He frowned and started to complain.
"Yah Hun----" before he could finish his word , CL rushed to the bathroom and started to vomit. He was dazed and confused. Why is his wife acting so weird today? These past few weeks, he noticed that he always crave for strawberry so he had to bring strawberry everyday.
He stood up and worriedly followed her in the bathroom. He saw CL sitting on the floor.
" Baby, what's wrong?" he squatted so that their eyes will meet.
"Throw away your aftershave and perfume. I don't like the smell of it. " she replied coldly.
He was shocked by what she have just said. "What happen to his wife?" he asked himself. She used to love the smell of his aftershave. " What now?"
" Baby, bu----" before he could finish his words , CL cut him off.
" No buts oppa and-------" CL covered and started to vomit again.
" Oppa stay away from me!! Change your clothes!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.
GD immediately leave the bathroom and starts changing his clothes. After a couple of minutes, he went back to her and carried her back to their bed. There's only one thing that is playing in his mind right now."Is she pregnant?" he thought deeply.  Because TOP hyung said that if a woman is pregnant, she will let you throw all your aftershaves and cologne just like what happened to them when Bom was pregnant.And also for the past 3 months , they ate foods without garlic as seasoning.He have to find it out.
" Baby ... uhmm.. i think you're pre-- pregnant." he told her.
After hearing what he had just said, her jaw dropped and her eyes grew bigger.
" Oppa ..I think.. i --am.." she whispered.
" Oh my Gawwwwdd!! We have to confirm it then. " he grabbed CL's hand and they went to an OB Gyne clinic. After an hour of waiting patiently, it was confirmed that the couple is expecting their first child. Of course, the couple were very happy, especially Ji now that he is going to be a father. He even carried CL as they went out from the clinic. CL just laughed. But some things happens unexpectedly. Happenings that tortures Ji, in benefit of Chaerin of course. And the next few months was like hell for him. Wanna know why?? Heheheh...

Here are some situations which tortures Ji so much.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already 8 in the evening and the couple were watching some good movies in their living room. GD was so engrossed in the movie when he felt CL tugging his shirt. " Bay, I want durian candies. " she pouted.
" Uhm baby, There's no durian candies available in here you know. " he replied without looking at her. " I can get you strawberry instead" he added.
 " Is durian the same from strawberry??!! I want durian candies not strawberry!!!" SHE SHOUTED.

" Okay okay.... I'll look some for you" he said while trying to calm his now monster wife. He sighed and went to their room and get his jacket. He'll look for some durian candies outside. If not bgecause of Dara noona, Chaerin will not crave for it. She gave her wife 3 boxes of durian candies yesterday and amazingly, her wife ate it in 30 minutes. And now back to the problem, where will he find some durian candies? He knows that the candy came from Philippines. Where on earth will he find those smelly food? ( Durian smells bad really hehe_) He tried to look everywhere but it seems that the vendors don't know this fruit. So he called Dara noons to ask if she has some stocks of Durian candies and luckily,  Dara has it. After getting the candies from Dara he went straight to their house and handed the box of durian candies to CL. CL frowned a bit and asked, " No strawberries?"
" Baby, you said you want durian candies so i did look for it. " he replied while composing his self. " Be calm JIyong , be calm" he reminded himself.
" You should have brought strawberries too !!!!"she pouted.
" But ---"
" Pabo Kwon Jiyong!!~~~" she hissed and walked away . Leaving him dumbfounded. She went directly to their bedroom and slammed the door.  Jiyong just stood there with his mouth wide open. He really doesn't understand preggy women!! Really! His sweet little Chaerin turns out to be a terror monster Chaerin!

 

 

 

___

A/N;; I know there are a lot of grammar errors,.-facepalm- Sorry Please bear with meeeeee~~~