o n e

[CHANBAEK] I'm Sorry Byun Baek (미안해 변백) [ONGOING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years ago

"Baek, I didn't know you're intrested in binary!" a person with doe eyes and heart lips said to him.

Baekhyun read his book that only some of the students understands. "Well now you know."

"Hey Baek if you can read binary, can you help me in a homework that my teacher gave me-"

"YES!" Baekhyun yells excitedly.

"Calm down Baek! Thanks by the way." The doe eyed thanked him.

Baekhyun is just smiling like an idiot "No problem Kyung!"

"Alright!" Kyungsoo gets out a paper that's filled with numbers and letters. It says that he needed to convert the ones and zeros into words.

Baekhyun puts the bookmark in his book and closes it.

"First question... 01000111 01101111 01101111 01100100 01100010 01111001 01100101? What is that...." Kyungsoo asked.

"It's goodbye." Baekhyun points at the numbers. "Basically 01000111 is G, 01101111 is O, 01100100 is D, 01100010 B, 01111001 is Y, and 01100101 is E so that means it's G O O D B Y E and when we merge the letters it's Goodbye. Get it?"

"Damn, Binary is hard..." Kyungsoo said.

"Of course it is! I spent like one or two months studying it." Baekhyun crossed is arms and sighed. "You need to remember each order of the ones and zeros and also the letter of each eight..."

"Maybe i'll try to learn binary someday..." Kyungsoo took out his phone. "Ok Google, learn how to read binary."

Kyungsoo's eyes widen in shocked when the results from his search appear.

"HOW THE AM I GOING TO LEARN BINARY IN ONE OR TWO ING MONTHS?!"

"Learn and read." 
.
.
.
.
Baekhyun was walking in the empty hallway. It was 5:00 PM and all students were already home. 

He took out the letter he received when he opened his locker and it says that the person who sent it wants to meet him at 5:15 PM infront of his locker. He walked to his locker and wait for the person to appear.

Suddenly two black figures was in front of him. They grabbed both of Baekhyun's arms and dragged him somewhere.

Baekhyun tried to free himself but the figures was too strong for him. "Who are you? Let me go!"

He was dragged into an empty room that basically is an unused classroom.

Baekhyun was forced to sit down and the other person tied his arms and legs into a chair.

"Let me go! Please!" Baekhyun cried but the figures didn't release him but rather records him screaming.

There was another figure entering the room but Baekhyun knew who he was.

"Ch-Chanyeol please help me! Please I beg you!" Baekhyun begged him but he didn't do anything. He just laughed with the others.

"He looks so funny when he's like this!" The black figure said. Baekhyun recognize the voice but he don't know who he is.

"I know right."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter