t w o

[CHANBAEK] I'm Sorry Byun Baek (미안해 변백) [ONGOING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh um hi Baekhyun. How long has it been since our last meeting?" Chanyeol asked awkwardly. Baekhyun just gave him an annoyed look as he crossed his arms.

"About..." Baekhyun began counting. "IDK like a long time, in the principal's office.." Baekhyun gave him a death glare.

"Umm about that... Can we figure that out later? Please?" Chanyeol gave him an awkward smile and Baekhyun just rolled his eyes. 

"Yea yea, whatever." as he sat back down with an annoyed face. Everyone can clearly tell that Baekhyun was annoyed.  Everyone was shocked in what Baekhyun said to Chanyeol so Baekhyun's manager started speaking.

"Care to explain?" His manager asked. 

Baekhyun sighed and starts to answer his manager. "Well basically is our problem so that means we solve it. I don't want anyone to interfere with this problem. So please don't mind our problem and why don't we just start this meeting? I'm getting bored all of a sudden."

"Alright let's start! Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, Kris please take a seat in the empty spot that's left in this room." the manager pointed at four empty seats beside Baekhyun and Baekhyun just sigh. 

"UGH!! This is hopeless..." Baekhyun said in his mind while covering his face.

.

.

.

The meeting went well and we talked about stuff that we like, share some embarrassing stories, and most of all smiling and laughing like idiots accept for Baekhyun. He didn't want to participate so he just quietly listens to them. 

It's already 10 PM in Korea and now he's laying on his bed thinking about stuff. He hated him because of what he did to him. As he closed his eyes and sleep someone randomly knocked on the door. Baekhyun jumps in surprise and sighed. he opened the door and there was Luhan.

"The Lu... You scared me.." he said as he sighed as he went back to his bedroom and sit on his bed.

"Why? Are you thinking of something?" Luhan said confused while following him inside and sit beside him.

"OF COURSE NOT! I was just trying to sleep, idiot." Baekhyun crossed his arms and lays in his queen-size bed.

"Are you sureeee??? I'm starting to get suspicious if you secretly admire SKYK—"

"I DO NOT!" Baekhyun threw a pillow to Luhan's face but he dodged it.

"For God's sakes, I was just kidding, you don't need to be that mad." There was a brief silence that was filled across the room until Luhan broke it.

"Say, every time I said something about SKYK especially Chanyeol you always got mad at us or feel annoyed about it... Did something happen between you and one of the members? I'm guessing something happened between you and Chanyeol—" 

"No, not just him..." as he stood back up to his original sitting place and sighed. 

"Who is the other guy?" Luhan asked him while giving him a confused look. 

"Kai and Kris..." Baekhyun replies without looking at Luhan a single bit.

Luhan knew that Baekhyun was trying to forget those bad memories that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter