p r o l o g u e

[CHANBAEK] I'm Sorry Byun Baek (미안해 변백) [ONGOING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚠WARNING⚠
The prologue is really short.

ㅡ 

5 Years Ago

"Hey, how are you Baek?" Baekhyun jumps in shock.

"Ch-Chanyeol what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I thought you will help me study binary..." Chanyeol said with a sad tone. "It's okay if you don't want to thou—"

"I will!" Baekhyun cuts his words. "I will help you. I promise didn't I?"

"Thanks Baek. You're the best!" Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun and Both of them fell. To the ground but they both didn't mind.

"So where is the book I told you to buy?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.

"Oh you mean this one?" Chanyeol took out a book that says 'Book of Binary' on the cover.

"Yup! Alright so..." Baekhyun explains everything about binary until Chanyeol understands. 
.
.
.
.
.
"Thanks for everything Baek, see you tomorrow!" Chanyeol waved at him and Baekhyun waved back.

"What a good day today." He said while he walk to the bus stop.

He waits until the bus came and when it came, he quickly entered the bus. 
.
.
.
.
The next day

Baekhyun was walking in the hall way and he's reading his book with binary language peacefully.

The book was about life and death and Baekhyun likes this kind of things.

"Baek, I didn't know you're intrested in binary!" A voice asked him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter