Chapter Three - Cute

Shadows

Mina made her way into her favourite park. She always walked around for a while before actually getting to her house. As she walked the familiar pathway, avoiding the cracks as she walked along. 

“Are you stalking me?” She heard a voice ask her. 

Her head shot up as she locked eyes with them. “No i was just going home.” Mina attempted to explain. But the reply just hung in the air, as Tzuyu stepped closer to the frozen Mina. 

Yet as Tzuyu came closer, Mina’s head glanced down, and suddenly, “watch out for the crack”, Tzuyu’s whole body froze as she glanced down. There her foot was hovering over the crack and yet, again Mina caused her lips to curve into a smile. “Cute.” Tzuyu states, catching Mina’s attention. “What?” Mina asks unsure of what she heard, “I said you’re cute.” 

And again Mina was left with bright red cheeks and a huge lump in . She looked and watched Tzuyu’s retreating figure and felt more shy when Tzuyu turned around and met her eyes. 

“She needs to stop what she’s doing to me.” Mina mumbled to herself as she glanced at where she was stepping but still walked as quick as possible. 

 

!not proofread and it’s short I’m sorry but why does Mina watch her step so much?