Part[4]

Focus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]Part VI[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]Cautious[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Luhan was furious when he got home, he loosened his tie and it left everyone but Kris, wondering what was wrong with him.

Luhan waited for Yura to step into the house and grabbed her arm when she walked right in with Chen who immediately grabbed her other arm and pulled her his way but Luhan’s grp was harder and stronger and didn't let go making Yura yelp loudly in pain.

“Luhan you son of a-” “Chen honey it’s okay” Yura cut him off trying to calm Chen who looked angry and ready to fight

Chanyeol was held back by Suho and Yura looked at him “I promise to scream if I need you,” she told them both and reluctantly Chen let her go.

Luhan’s flared his nostrils more than furious now, at the implication that he would hurt her.

He dragged her to the office downstairs and threw her in and slammed the door shut

“Don't you EVER-” “No, you!” Yura cut him off matching his tone

Luhan almost lost his temper but took a deep breath and rained in the urge to get physical with her he rose his hand but she doesn't back down he noticed

“You touch me and I will divorce you today and your chances at getting your ing company you oh so desperately want,” she said her eyes b with tears

Yura looked afraid of Luhan and that unnerved him a little.

He put his hand down and clenched his hands into tight fists

“You will respect me, as your wife. I do not care who you behind my back. However, you will show those women their proper place and that is BENEATH me” she demanded

Luhan let out a laugh in disbelief “Are you ing crazy?” he asked, who was she to ask such a thing from him?

“You will not tell me what-” “Yes, I ing will. I do not care what you say at home about me but in public, you will be a doting husband. You think it's easy to act like I actually love you?” she asked not hiding her disgust as he said the word love

“Well it's not easy sweetheart, but you and I are stuck till death do us part or until we get a divorce. And if we go that route you have so much more to lose than me, so watch yourself” She poked his chest as she finished and walked out the room Chen and Chanyeol were waiting outside the door like bodyguards.

They didn't ask any questions as they helped her take off her shoes and Chanyeol held her train and they guided her to her room.

 

“You okay brother?” Tao asked as Luhan slumped into a couch across from Kai and Sehun

“She threatened to divorce me” he responded as he looked at the ceiling fan rotating above them

“What!?” Sehun and Tao exclaimed in almost trained unison

“That ” Kai muttered under his breath and drank from his glass of whiskey

“The nerve” Sehun added incredulously

Kris joined them but stayed silent nursing his drink.

“She demanded respect or else she would divorce me” Luhan went on to add

Sehun laughed setting his drink down on the coffee table “Yeah right, she wouldn't dare” Sehun had been the most vocal about Yura being a golddigger seeking each and one of their fortunes especially when their parents told them that she wouldn't be put in a prenup.

However, a clause in their marriage was that if a divorce was done, then one, they would lose everything, and two they would her cut from their fortune, she needed them all to stay married to her to be able to live in luxury like she currently was.

“I am not so sure it was an empty threat, she looked like she meant it,” Luhan said as he picked up the glass Sehun had set down and chugged its contents

“I heard the way she talked to your girl Jihyun” Kris suddenly said and all eyes were on him instantly

“What did she tell her?” Tao asked curiously and all the men in the room were intrigued

“It was along the lines of, she should have known her place. It was obvious she doesn’t want the other women or I mean OUR other women going up to her and flaunting our affairs to her face. I am sure this warning should be heeded by all of us, especially you Tao” Kris said and Luhan saw as his younger brother simply rolled his eyes.

Luhan believed Yura’s threat and her following through with it.

The way she stood up for herself as scared as she had obviously had been of him she still stood her ground and demanded respect from his end of this marriage, she didn't say anything about stopping his affairs simply he show her respect and that's all.

Kai had stayed quiet as well, not adding any commentary.

Luhan knew he was the more subtle out of all of them about the women he slept with.

Tao, Sehun, and himself hadn't been so cordial to his wife blatantly flaunting and talking out loud about their conquests now he was rethinking it all.

“She could be just PMSing” Tao chimed in

Still, Luhan didn't want to jeopardize his livelihood or his money for a warm body that only brought him pleasure half the time.

Luhan got up and left the room without saying anything to his brothers, and as he headed to his room he bumped into Chen and Chanyeol both in pajamas and obviously going to sleep with Yura.

More than likely Xiumin and D.O. were already there as well and for some reason that irked him.

Luhan shook his head straying away from the little knot that formed in his throat blaming the liquor for the anger that seemed to raise at the thought of his brothers indulging in Yura all to themselves.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter