Part [1]

Focus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]PART ONE[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]NEW LIFE[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

Yura knew that her father hated her and didn't really care for her which is why she kept to herself in school and studied hard so she could leave, and start a new life far far away from that bitter man.

He had stopped hitting her so violently once she started middle school and even stopped drinking, but now that he had remarried it seemed like it was starting all over again and she hated that

Her father was treating her like a maid which wasn't as bad as it sounded but when he would hit her that alone made everything hard and unbearable.

Especially after doing so much around the house and still getting a beating at the end of the day for making any small mistake was taking a toll on her.

She stayed up late to study and make sure her grades stayed decent only to have that being mocked.

Her father wasn't her real father, her mother had an affair and that's how she came into that equation and her father loved to get drunk and talk about her mom.

Her mom died before she was able to really tell her anything about her real father and so she was now stuck with a bitter man that made sure she knew that she was worthless and came from a sin her mother committed or so she was told time and time again.

 

Yura tried her best to not let anything bring her down however her life took a drastic turn just about when she was getting ready to graduate high school.

 

Her father made headlines as it was said that there was evidence of him stealing money from his very rich clientele.

Her father was a banker and those types of news were not good for PR so when those news broke out she wanted to leave school immediately.

Her step-sister Hani had made a big enough of a fuss that she was able to leave for the day but Yura had not been granted such a privilege.

She was stuck having to put up an unfazed persona, as people whispered behind her back and laughed at her.

She was used to being invisible at school but right now she wasn't too happy this had put her in a spotlight.

But nonetheless, she was able to stick it out for the rest of the day and she got home to a stone-faced father and a mortified stepmother.

The woman had never been unkind directly, just liked to make remarks around her and loudly.

The same came from her step-sister, the girl was mean but didn't really bother her.

 

Her father looked her way and when they met eyes she immediately saw anger, she knew that she hadn't done anything but her father would let out his frustrations on her.

She had mentally prepared herself for that and was ready for whatever he was going to say or how hard he was going to beat her.

 

“I packed your bags,” he said instead and she couldn't hide her surprised

“Why-” “You, my dear daughter, will wed and save my family” he stated and she felt sick to her stomach

It turned out so violently that she thought she was going to be sick, “What do you mean?”
She asked absentmindedly

“It means exactly what I just said, you will marry and save my family,” her father said mockingly this time

Yura wanted to burst into tears in that instant, all she wanted was to finally live and leave her abusive father.

She had hoped for that freedom to come through school, not some sort of marriage.

Almost on cue two men dressed in Armani suits walked in “Ms. Kim we will take you to your new home” one of them smiled at her and she was too dumbstruck to move

Her father had to get up and give her a shove their way, for her to finally snap out of it.

“My new home?” she asked

“Yes, the one you will share with your husbands” he explained

Yura caught on to the plural of the word husband and looked even more confused “Husbands?” she couldn't help herself ask and the man again smiled at her

“We’ll explain in detail later, please come with us” he offered his arm and she took it not trusting herself to make it out without almost collapsing.

 

She was in a trance-like state for a little while until again she snapped into reality as she was brought to an enormous and very lavish mansion.

There was a crowd at the door, of older women waiting for her.

They all looked at her kindly, but they also did look at her from head to toe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter