Surefire

Abandoned Stories

PLOT: In a gang related world, Sire is the leader of all, every other gang follows in his footsteps. When a rival gang decides to go against Sire, he take matters into his own hands.

 

Hours earlier....

 

"Yo man I don't think this the right address!" 

"Calm down, Jimin you always ing. It's the right one. We just making a pickup anyway." 

Jimin shivered. The hair raising along his arms, something didn't feel right. He began scratching at the jewel shaped rune on his lower left arm. He pulled the suitcase along, the wheels clicking against the cement floor of the abandoned factory they were currently in, his shoes shuffling with hesitation.

"Will you stop that!"

"Easy for you to say Kook! It's a little too dark in here." Jimin shouted then immediately shushed himself. He knew what they were up against. It was a rival gang known as Dayz run by some man named Teuk. They were set to deliver the drugs, worth an odd $3 million, pick up the money and return to Sire. 

"Min why you scratching at your rune?" Jungkook looked back and noticed that Jimin stopped. The air around them felt thick and he could feel his own rune, a scratched off star itching along his neck  

"Something ain't right Kook. Something ain't right!" 

"Calm down Min!" Kook pulled out his gun, an uzi semi-automatic. Discreet enough to hide under his long twill jacket but with enough fire power to blow out whoever was in the room with them. 

Jimin, on the other hand stood firm with the suitcase in hand. His fingers trembled as he held the suitcase firmly. 

Suddenly a man stepped forward and Jungkook pointed the gun at him, one hand gripping the handle tightly. His hand was shaking, eyebrows scrunched as the man began speaking.

"You brought what we needed?"

Jungkook frowned, he kept the gun facing the man. 

"Ya, you got our money?"

The man began cackling. He snorted and lifted both his hands up. 

"Now, now. We can't have business with guns. I thought this was a coke deal. Drop the gun."

Jungkook smirked.

"Then who brings backup to a coke deal? Don't think I can't see the men ya got scrawlin' round here!" 

"I thought I'd need reinforcement."

"For two people?" Jimin asked. He was trembling, sweat beads cascading down his forehead. His fingers in a death grip on the handle of the suitcase. This was trouble, anyone could smell it coming. Vacant warehouse? This wasn't a coke deal. It was a trap and boy he knew Sire wouldn't be happy, if they made it out alive.

"That's $3 million. Love what Sire has done to the place, but I'd hate to see a cheap trade taking place." The man slowly approached Jimin. Jungkook kept the gun trained on him with every footstep. Jungkook's eyes surveyed the area and he could barely make out the anonymous clicks in the warehouse signaling that this was a robbery. There wasn't a chance in hell that the man actually had the $3 million, let alone that they'd live to see it. Now Jungkook's rune began throbbing painfully. If he hadn't ed up their last trade....he'd have the power to get out of this mess. 

"Look hand over the money and we'll give you the goods, fair and square." 

"Fair is when you hand me over the suitcase your friend is holding with a death vice."

"Min, hand over the case. We're outnumbered."

The man smiled as Jimin slid the suitcase over to him. Jimin rushed behind Jungkook, pulling out his own piece from behind his shirt: a 9 milimeter hangun. Small, but efficient enough to get away with and hopefully enough to buy them time. 

"You got what you needed, the money?"

The man laid the suitcase onto the ground. He looked around then crouched to unlock it. When he did he found stacks of the powdery white substance. He pulled out his pocket knife and slit a small hole, he stuck his finger inside, pulled it out and rubbed it onto his teeth. He his teeth and stood upright.

"My, my. It seems the backup was necessary. Kill em." He rushed out of the area as his men revealed themselves from the shadows and began to open fire. Jungkook began shooting, but Jimin was shot down instantly. Jungkook ran out, taking a bullet to the shoulder and leg as he hid behind a dumpster. He pulled out his phone and clicked the first speedial. Right after, he lost consciousness.

 

 

Hours after...

"Do you mind telling me why I'm here?"

Siwon bowed before Sire. "Sire, there has been a-"

"-trap!" Sire exclaimed. The throne he sat upon trembled underneath him. Anger flickering in his brown orbs. Siwon continued to kneel and stare at the ground. Nothing was worse than the anger of his leader. He began reading the statement he wrote after discovering the incident.

"Last night, approximately 1100 hours, Jungkook and Jimin were set in a vacant warehouse to exchange for $3 million. They were outnumbered and the gunman was unidentified. There was a claim that the coke was fake and Jimin was killed by a barrage of bullets. Jungkook was found unconscious, bullets to both his left leg and right arm. He's in stable condition and was brought back here to ensure his safety."

Sire remained calm, but there was a stillness in his aura that said otherwise. Siwon knew better. He could tell with a single glance that his leader was furious

"Unidentified? How is it that I send two of my good men to a warehouse for a meeting with Leeteuk's left hand Hangeng and yet no one knows whether it was or wasn't Hangeng. Am I missing something Choi?"

Siwon shivered. 

"Uh-uh" He stuttered, searching hastily through the documents he gathered during their investigation. "I may be missing something, Sire."

Sire chuckled and stood upright. One by one he walked down the three steps, walking onto the floor that Siwon remained kneeling on. The swagger in his steps and his firm posture indicated he was in a playful mood and by playful Siwon knew he meant killing. Afterall, there were two things you didn't do to Sire. The first was to cross him. Another member, Daesung tried it. He got cocky with the weekly meetings and figured Sire wouldn't notice the large sums he was pocketing for himself. He didn't realize until a bullet met up with his skull. The second thing was games. Sire hated games. Life wasn't a puzzle and he saw it as time wasted if someone toyed around. It was the main reason he didn't sleep around like the other guys did. Sire was blunt. Straight to facts, no bullting. He didn't have time to waste on chicks or that got caught up in feelings. The only thing he got caught up in was cold hard cash. And right now, it was looking as if Leeteuk was doing both. 

"Bring the car around, we're gonna pay Teukie a little visit." Sire spat, roughly cracking his knuckles. He favored pain and boy was Leeteuk gonna get it.

 

30 minutes later

*CRUNCH*

"What the , Sire!" Leeteuk spat on the floor, blood. His lip busted from the blow he just received from said man. 

"Choi, Cho. Grab him." 

Both men grabbed an arm and pulled Leeteuk onto his knees, they stood beside him like bodyguards. Only these were ready to kill the target. 

*BAM*

The blow caused Leeteuk to fall to the side where Cho hoisted him right onto his knees again. Blood dripped down from a cut in his eyebrow.

"I told you, Sire. We never went. I've been doing thousands of deals with you, why would I this one up!?"

*BAM*

"I didn't ask for attitude. I want confirmation. Why were you not there? Every two Thursdays, that's the deal. You changing without notifying me?"

*BAM*

Leeteuk was thrown back and slammed into the floor with a thump. His eyes shifted from side to side, surveying the room and watching his men who stood still. The law was that they couldn't attack Sire. And even if there wasn't a law, it was common sense. With power the way he had, you didn't simply walk up to the man and shake his hand. There were protocols in place, a sort of checks and balances. If any of s were to attack Sire, the agreement which left Leeteuk a very wealthy man, despite the hideous bruises and unrelenting pain he was enduring, would be void. And by void, that meant Sire had every right to annihilate them and that meant death. A partnership with Sire was just like that, life or death. You either respected the man and worked alongside him, or you didn't and suffered the consequences. Leeteuk was smart enough to know that poverty didn't suit his engaging lifestyle. 

Again, he was lifted onto his knees and he appreciated it. The room was spinning and his pride remained intact as long as he stayed awake.

"No, no, not at all. I told Jimin. I relayed the message to him. I-I don't understand why he would've shown up. He replied back that he understood. Hangeng was going to show up, just an hour later. All I did was pushback the time. Someone must've intercepted the message or told him something else. Check his phone."

*BAM*

"I trust you. I know the look of fear when I see it. You have a lot to lose Leeteuk, but you're no fool."

"Then why the punches Sire?"

Sire cracked his knuckles again, the tiny cuts and swelling slowly started to heal. "I needed an outlet. I lost Jimin today and Jungkook is injured. Whoever did this will pay. Tell your men to cover their asses. All of our old meetup spots are cancelled. I'll send you a direct confirmation of the new locations. And from now on, all meetups go through me. Whether they're cancelled or pushed back, I have full control. Send me all the data from your phones and emails then burn them."

"Understood."

"Choi come here."

Siwon stepped forward. 

"I need you to re-examine the warehouse from a different point of view. Show me your rune."

Siwon took off his shirt and turned around. A key shaped rune on his lower back. Sire stepped closely to the man and pressed his forefinger against the rune which began to glow bright blue. Siwon shivered and crouched over. His bones snapping and his skin shedding as he shifted into a hawk. Feathers sprouted from his skin and he flew to the windowsill. Sire opened it up and Siwon flew out. 

"From the looks of it, Leeteuk. We've got a snitch."