Final

KitKat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final

 

 

Sehun was working in his neighbourhood cafe, he had his reading glasses on and is working on a commissioned art piece for a pet store company until he was interrupted with a notification on his monitor, an email from Han Hospital. Sehun furrowed his eyebrow for a moment before proceeding to click on the mail. He thought to himself why would he received an email from Han Hospital. The subject stated for the email was, Cancer Awareness Campaign_Han Hospital_2019.

The email was to ask Sehun to be the graphic designer for the campaign stated for the mentioned hospital.

 

“We look forward to hearing from you soon..” he read out softly.

“This is huge..” he said, and take a huge note in his mind to tell Sechul about this.

Sehun reread the email in case he left out on anything, all he needed to do was to reply them if he would accept the job so that they can plan a meeting soon to discuss further on the details. Sehun without having a second thought replied to the email and hit the send button. He waited exciting for the reply whilst he sipped his coffee.

His monitor still showing the email he received earlier, and Sehun could not hide his excitement. His eyes then trailed to the email header, the part where it shows who else the email was sent to. There were a couple of emails, but one caught his attention,

[email protected].

Sehun didn’t thought much of it, and immediately he received the reply. The person in charge had wrote to Sehun asking him to meet them on Friday in Han Hospital.

 

 

 

“Thank you,” he said and made his payment to the taxi driver before he gets out from the vehicle. Since it had been snowing lately, Sehun’s mom had constantly nagged him not to ride his motorcycle as the road will be too slippery.

Sehun removed his scarf as he entered the hospital. He wasn't dressed in his usual leather jacket, instead, he wore a khaki trench coat and a beige sweater paired with black denim.

He bit on his bottom lip and look at his wristwatch, “I’m early..” he said to himself, and he went to take a seat by the pharmacy. His usual seat.

Sehun removed his laptop bag and placed it on his lap, his eyes wander around the hospital, it wasn’t as hectic as he last remembered and his eyes landed on a vending machine. The last time he was at the hospital was the day that he found out Rin left Seoul, which was about half a year ago.

 

The vending machine that reminds him of Rin who he hadn’t heard from ever since he last sent her an enquiry email, Sehun still doubt that she read it but he hopes so. His heart tightened when he thought of Rin. With that thought, Sehun got up from his seat again and slung into his laptop bag and walk towards the vending machine with a small hope, that there would be some KitKat bar in it.

Sehun smile to himself when he saw one from afar, but by then, a kid had reached the vending machine earlier before him.

“Mommy, I want that” the kid pointed. Sehun mentally had his fingers crossed hoping the kid wasn’t pointing at the KitKat bar.

“Which one son?” the lady who Sehun immediately assume is the child's mom.

“The KitKat mommy”, and at the moment Sehun mentally facepalmed himself.

The lady smile apologetically to Sehun who was behind the queue as she reached out for her purse.

The kid smile happily as he reached for the kit kat bar that had fallen to the bottom of the vending machine, and left happily with his mom.

Sehun looks around the vending machine to look for what other snacks he would want but got interrupted with a call.

“Hello,” he said to the call.

“Mr Oh?”

”Yes, speaking”, I'm Ms Ong here from Han Hospital, have you arrive?” the person from the other call said.

“Yes, I’m currently at the lobby here”

“Oh okay, I'm sorry Mr Oh, I’m currently having a meeting still, but you can go to the Starbucks cafe and look for Ms Katherine Kwon, she is the photographer for the campaign. I’ll send you her contact”. she said.

“Erm okay sure” Sehun responded.

“Okay, so sorry for the inconvenience Mr Oh, I’ll see you later, Thank you” Miss Ong replied, and seconds later, Sehun received the contact via message.

 

 

“Hello, am I speaking to Ms Kwon?” he asked.

“Er..yes” she replied.

“I’m Sehun, Oh Sehun, the graphic designer who will be taking part in the campaign as well, Ms Ong said she is still in a meeting and she asked me to meet with you first. I believe you are in Starbucks?” he asked.

“Yes, I've heard. I’m wearing a red cardigan, and a black beanie, I think you can spot for me easily here” she said.

“Oh, okay, I’ll see you then, bye”

“Bye”

 

 

Sehun look around and saw the directory pointing towards the far end of the west wing where the Starbucks is at.

 

He walk towards the direction and could already smell the signature Starbuck cafe scent, and as he reached the cafe entrance, his eyes wander around in search of Ms Katherine Kwon who had described what she's wearing earlier, and Sehun instantly spotted the lady in red amongst the white doctor coats and baby blue nurse uniform.

 

 

 

 

 

Ms Katherine Kwon have her back facing the entrance, and she was seated by the window seat.

 

Sehun was even more convinced that, the lady seated is the photographer he is supposed to meet because she had a camera bag and a laptop on her table.

 

Sehun proceeded his way towards her, and as he reached he cleared his throat to introduce himself.

 

“Hi, I’m Sehun..” he voice trailed off when he did a light bow and his eyes immediately widened when their eyes met.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Rin?” he called loudly.

 

 

 

 

Rin laughed lightly. “Yep it's me” she said.

 

Sehun stood besi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter