Fourth

KitKat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fourth

 

 

“Someone!” Sehun called out loudly as he runs into the hospital, with Rin on his back. He recognizes one of the nurses who was chasing Rin earlier. The nurse eyes widened and immediately called for help, 2 nurses immediately pull out a stretcher and Sehun placed Rin on it.

“What happened?” the nurse asked.

"She fainted on our way back here" he explained and his eyes were locked on Rin's unconscious body.

"Don't worry, it didn't happen from something she ate, she didn't had anything" Sehun reported.

"She must be too fatigued" he guessed and felt very sorry.

The nurse nodded and starts pushing the stretcher to the emergency room. Sehun followed closely behind.

"Can I follow?" Sehun asked, with that the nurse nodded.

 

They brought Rin to the emergency room and did what they had to, and Sehun waited behind the curtains. His hands placed in his leather jacket pocket by the zipper, and he felt something, KitKat? he thought when he reviewed the object from his jacket. "When did I.., he thought halfway, it must be Rin, he smiled softly. Sehun squat down by the wall, and fiddle the KitKat bar in his hand which is probably already melted, and a few moments later the nurse who he recognizes, and with the name tag -Do Kyungsoo- stepped out with a clipboard in his hand.

"Mr?" the nurse questioned.

"Mr Oh" Sehun answered.

"Mr Oh, Ms Kwon will be fine, we have given her some medication, but we will have to bring her back to the oncology department for now for her treatment, maybe you would like to wait in her room?" the nurse suggested.

Sehun without thinking much about it nodded and followed the nurse.

Nurse Do brought Sehun to Rin’s room. It looks more like a hotel suite somehow than a hospital room, Sehun should have noticed on his way there when he can see that the hallway design is much nicer than the other common one. "Rin must be well off" he thought mentally.

“This is her room, maybe you can wait here” the nurse said.

“Is she gonna be okay?” Sehun asked.

The nurse took a moment to answer, “She will be, don’t worry" Nurse Do said with a smile.

Right then, Sehun was left alone in the room.

He took a seat at the armchair at the corner of the room. He smiles to himself when he saw how messy Rin’s bed was. Her laptop was on the table top, above her bed, charging wires and cable all tangling on the floor, her DSLR, and books or albums Sehun thought were on the side table.

Sehun look around and it seems like Rin have made this her nook. Sehun was curious of course, and he thinks that a little wandering around wouldn't hurt.

He walk towards her bed, and its the scent again, surprisingly this room does not reek of alcohol, instead, it was a faint scent of vanilla, which then he knew exactly why when he saw a vanilla scented freshener, and vanilla scented hand cream and lotion by her bed.

His eyes then shifted to the books he noticed earlier. It was black in colour with a silvered embossed wording on the right end corner. 

 

Rin, 2012-2016

 

He opens it and he was his awe.

It was a compilation of Rin's photography work.

They were mostly black and white pictures.

Most pictures were of people looking at the camera. Portrait shots to be exact. It must be her thing. He flipped thru them, and the last picture took his attention the most. It was Rin herself. She was smiling brightly at the mirror, which she took the picture of herself. Her hair was shorter back then, but she looks exactly the same. Sehun's thumb brushes lightly at Rin's picture, his heart tightened for a moment when he had a sudden bad thought, very bad thought. He does not want to lose her. 

 

He closes the album and placed it back to its initial spot. Decided to return to the armchair, Sehun's attention diverted to Rin's laptop, he recognizes the KitKat bar he gave her when they met the second time, he remembered the slight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter