Third

KitKat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third

 

 

A month had passed, and Sehun returns to the hospital with his brother again, well this wasn’t his 3rd time back at the hospital, it was probably his 10th or more, with the reason of hoping to meet her again. he came to the hospital occasionally just hoping to meet Rin again but it didn’t happen, he was hoping she was alright that she managed to battle through the chemotherapy, he wants her to be healthy again.

After 6 weeks with a cast on, Sechul can finally remove his cast and stitches and as usual, Sehun will have to wait for his brother. Sehun, as usual, decided to wander around to again meet Rin by chance. “Is she okay?” he thought to himself and decided to wander around the hospital and the park hoping to meet her again.

No sight of her, so he thought to himself maybe he should look around the oncology department, or maybe he should just ask the nurse counter at the hospital lobby.

"Excuse me, this girl Kwon Rin, a patient at this hospital. May I know what is her room?” he asked the male nurse.

“Sorry sir, we can’t reveal that, maybe you will need to contact her or her guardian for the info?” the nurse said apologetically.

Sehun nodded in understanding. "If only I have her contact", he thought again with his eyebrows furrowed, and right then Sehun heard running footsteps down the hall and turn around to witness the scene.

A girl in a red cardigan was running towards the lobby, and soon he realised that girl was Rin, she was being chased by some nurses.

“Ms Kwon, your treatment!” the nurses said loudly down the hallways hoping to catch up with Rin. Rin was running frantically.

Sehun manages to step in and stop Rin from continue running.

They collided from the sudden impact. Rin felt the sudden collision from a person stopping her, and she looks up at him, with her eyes fighting to stop tears from falling.

"You again,” she said with heavy breathing.

“Bring me out of here” she demanded whilst tugging on to his leather jacket sleeves.

“Please..” she pleaded and her pale cheeks now covered in tears. Sehun notices that her lips were pale and chapped, her wrist was still attached to a tube, her left shoulder was exposed because of the ill-fitted hospital uniform and cardigan, one of her sandals was even missing, must be due to all the running she did.

"Please" she repeated and still Sehun had not utter a word, he was confuse with the situation.

Rin immediately hides her body behind Sehun’s broad shoulder when she got caught up by the nurses that were chasing her.

“Ms Kwon, you have to return..” the nurse said panting. Rin shook her head no. Sehun felt her trembling in fear behind him now tugging onto the back of his jacket.

“I’ll handle this,” he said softly to the nurse, he was trying to ease the situation.

But first, “Are you okay?” He turns around and held on to Rin’s bony shoulder, and bend down his body lightly to meet Rin's eyes at her level.

She bit onto her lips, till blood can be seen and let out an outburst.

“I’m not! I want to die! I want to stop this ing treatment, I won’t get better anyway! Do you even know how much I weigh now? ing 35 kilo!” She screamed and cried hitting Sehun’s chest multiple times, Sehun stopped her not because she was hurting him, but he does not want her to hurt herself, so he held on both of her wrists and pull her in for a hug to give her comfort. The nurses look worried at her condition. People passing by were a shock at the situation and Rin's sudden outburst.

“I’ll bring her back,” he finally said to the nurse after rubbing Rin's back a few times to comfort her and the nurse nodded. They do not want the situation to get worst and comply.

“Lets go then” he released her and fixed her cardigan properly and meet her eyes Rin was still sobbing and nodded.

“Your sandle?”,he questioned.

“I don’t need it” she muttered. He then lowers his back to motion a piggyback. Rin just looks at him blankly, still rubbing her tears away.

“Piggyback you silly,” he said and she complies.

They reached his motorbike. Sehun helped her with the helmet.

“Where do you wanna go?” he asked.

“Anywhere,” she said, feeling better after leaving the hospital hell for a moment.

Sehun nodded and immediately thought of a place near Han River. It was a hidden spot where he and his brother use to fish during summer. 

Rin had her hands wrap tightly around Sehun's waist. It was her first time on a motorbike, she felt thrilled and excited and a little nauseous too, due to her half-done chemotherapy. 

The river was near the hospital which is definitely a good choice, Sehun did not want to risk Rin's health by bringing he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter