CHAPTER 4 : Everybody is a Villain

Unspoken Words

It's YK and his affair.

Yura wants to hide under the table. However, it would make her look even more strange, so no. But to think it is not yet the right time to confront them, she will gladly reconsider it.

"wait... I know you!" YK with his panicking voice.

"you do?" Jonghyun frowning.

"you are Yura... So Ra's friend."

"what?! your fiancee's..." Jonghyun observes his sister suddenly tighten her grasp to Young Kwang's. 

"What are you doing here!?"

'So it's gonna be today?!' Yura stood up. If she have to confront them already, so be it. "I think that question is more suited to you. Let me rephrase it, what are you doing here with her?" 

She'll definitely make them confessed their wrongdoings and feel responsible about it.

"She's..." YK took a deep breath and held the woman's hand next to him tightly. "...she's the one I'm going to marry."

"w-what?!" Yura felt like a bad air just come into her ears. "...you better know what you're saying. How dare you to tell me that..."

'like, Hello?! I'm your fiancee's friend... remember?!' Yura on her mind with disbelief.

"...And who do you think So Ra is to your life?! She's your fiancee." she continued with teary eyes.

"Look. If you are really her true friend, I expect you to know that our relationship was all for publicity stunt. That is how it works. She knew about So-min, about my plan on finally ending up our on screen relationship. She even agreed to it and said I deserved to be happy. But guess what, she ended up telling everyone that we're getting married which is not even true. And do you know what is the hardest part of it? I can't even deny all of it in front of the whole world for I'm afraid about what it can do to So-Min..." YK's words baffled Yura.

The one she knows is a love story between two famous people who find themselves in love with each other after working as a love team.

She was even a die hard fan of the two. And it really hurt her when she herself saw YK being sweet with another woman.

"noona, are you okay? let's go back to your room..." From there, Jonghyun begin to worry for his sister. 

Her skin looking pale. It's happening again. She starts blaming her self just like before. 

His sister has a weak heart. She is once a survivor from the battle of life and death. 

What if it happens again?

"SO-MIN!" / "NOONA!" So-min faints.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun is staring at his sister whose peacefully asleep on her bed, while YK's face is a messed, he's nearly into crying. 

So-Min is still unconscious. A doctor who happens to be there at the moment helps them and checked on her condition. She's life is not in danger but needs to rest. 

"I told you to fix that first before having a relationship with noona..." Jonghyun broke the silence.

Those words made YK's tears started to fall. He's devastated. Why must his love for So-min will cause her all of this. Is it still right to continue fighting? He knows his hurting not only So-min but also a lot of people. 

Maybe his best friend is right, their love is curse.

On the other hand, Yura is in front of that room debating if she'll knock or not. She is somewhat feeling guilty. Guilty because of what happened to So-min. 

Yes, there is hate for hurting So Ra. But the story she learned today is quite different from what she have heard from So Ra. 

*Flashback.*

Yura is stomping her feet while waiting for the other line to answer her call...

"Hel-..."

"yah! So-Ra!!! is it true? You're getting married???" she shouted.

Nevertheless, SoRa responded calmly, "Yura, I'm just engaged okay..." 

"duh~ engagement is for two people who'll get married soon..." Yura rolling her eyes.

"yeah, but I can still be snatched away by someone else you know..."

"as if YK will let that happen... So-Ra, you're the perfect girl for him. And he to you... You two are a perfect couple..."

"it's a nice thing to hear that from you, you're really such an avid fan of us... you want an autograph later on?"

"no... I already have bunch of it. Right now, I want to be your bridesmaid."

"hahaha! okay Yura. I promise! And besides, you're the only sister I have..."

"so! How did he propose!!! Tell me please... please... please..."

"okay!okay! I'll tell you..."

"omaygash... wait! I'm going to sit first" but rather than seating, Yura jumped and fell facing her bed.

"ready?"

"yes..." nodding continuously.

"I thought it was just an ordinary date that day... he invited me into a restaurant. And when I arrived, the place is so quiet, no customers and even waiters, so I wonder if I got the wrong place or not. But then, a young man holding a red rose came towards me and lead me to a VIP room..."

"oh wait, is he handsome?"

"Yura..."

"what? I'm just curious..."

"child abuse..."

"child what?!.."

"didn't I say he's a young man?!"

"oh right...he he he continue please..."

"sooo...The lights are off when I entered but suddenly, a music started to play and the light is gradually opening as I walk towards a single table full of roses...."

"ommo!!! wait... please let me breath first! I'm dying of excitement here..." *inhale...exhale*

"so...are you done?"

"yes please, continue..." rolling her body in bed.

"YK was there, waiting for me to arrive. He took a deep breath, kneeled in front of me and presented a box..."

"wait, he just presented it? didn't he say anything? like, So-Ra I wanted to take our relationship into the next level...blah-blah-blah.." imitating Dracula in Hotel Transylvania.

"of...of course there is! but it's only for the both of us..."

"whaaaaat!!! but why? I want to know what are those sweet words he told you that made you say YES..."

"Yura, it's the best part of the story... would you like me to continue or not?"

"*inhales* haaa... okay, continue..."

"so where was I? ... oh! so he presented me a box. And just like you, I thought it was a ring but it was just a piece of paper and a key..."

"wait... Seriously. If that piece of paper is a map, I would definitely think you are going to have a treasure hunt..."

"You and your fairy tale stories..."

"Whaaaat..."

"You're so into your own world of having wierd thoughts as always Yura...but let me continue okay."

"he he... sorry... I just can't contain it right now...it was just like I'm the one whose getting a proposal..."

"That piece of paper contains words that really touches my heart Yura. It's a confession letter... not a map..."

"ooow..." Yura forming an O-shape with before pouting.

"and since you're an avid fan... I'll share you the P.S. portion."

"daebak! what'd it says?" She seated right away.

"P.S. the key represents our new journey together as a husband and wife. If you would want to be my partner for the rest of your life, use this key to open the mini treasure box I am holding..."

"ayyiiiiiieeeeiiiiii... a ha ha ha!!!!" Her face is turning red.

"yah! you know it hurts when you shout like that..."

"I'm sorry... hahahaha... so?! what did you do?"

"wel, isn't it obvious?..."

"yah! you should have trilled him a little..." Smirking with evil glare. 

"You and your evil smirk..."

"you can see me?" Travelling her gaze around the room.

"I can visualize you right now..." So Ra knows Yura well. From her likes, dislikes, attitudes and even expressions, So Ra will nailed it if you ask her.

"waah,,, knowing YK, he might have been stuttering if he say those words ha ha ha..."

"I know right..."

"yah... he is a- wait... SoMin are you crying?"

"cra-crying? who? me?"

"don't deny it... tears of joy is a good thing my dear friend. And I'm also nearly into crying right now, I really am happy for the both of you..." started crying.

*End of Flashback.*

"So-Min ah~"

Yura is now contemplating if she'll continue her plans. Which side is true? 

The feeling from yesterday when she saw them entering the room. She knows it was love but different from that love she felt when seeing So Ra together with YK.

After gathering confidence, she starts knocking and got interrupted when Jonghyun opens it and saw her. He frowns. He pushed her just enough to make way and closed the room's door.

"What are you doing here? What do you want?" Jonghyun speaks to her coldly.

"I-I... just want to...uhm, to know if she's okay..." 

"feeling guilty now?" He gave him a smirk signfying, 'I warned you but you didn't listen.' 

He is about to make his exit but Yura speaks up again.

"I am sorry for what happened. I really am. I just wanted to have a proof. My friend is turning a blind eye against that man, I know she is hurting deep inside but she keeps on defending him. I love my friend. She helps me before and I just wanted to return the favor. I acted without thinking the consequences it may bring to others..." she blurted.

"..." Jonghyun remained silent. He knows that YK and So-min's relationship is wrong. 

He is angry, not to Yura, not to his best friend, not to his sister, not to anyone but to himself. He loves his sister that even him can turn a blind eye just to make her sister happy. Like Yura, he also wanted to return the favor to his sister.

From the time they've migrated, he suffered the most. He started developing symptoms for having stranger anxiety. His uneasiness towards new faces cause him to be unapproachable. He didn't make any friends. His mother whom he expect he can hold on to becomes busy at work. Thank goodness his sister was there. She is the only one who cheered him up. 

"...Hearing YK a while ago, I feel like I wanted to know his side of the story. It is not that I am a nosy person. My friend is involve and it may sound funny, but I won't let her to be the villain here. If she had done wrong, I am her friend who is ready to knock her head off if it's truly necessary..." Yura pouted after. She just wishes that it is her friend who is saying the truth.

Jonghyun smile smugly and raises his hand to tap Yura's head.

"everybody is a villain to someone's storyline... don't worry, noona is more guilty than you are..."

*blushed*