CHAPTER 2: A erted Stalker

Unspoken Words

A big sound of horn can be heard coming from the cruise ship signaling that it will soon sails on the deep blue sea of Pacific. 

Every guest now on board discovering what's inside of that gigantic vessel, except for Yura. 

Though at first, she is also like the others who got so astonished in seeing how it looked from the inside. No one can resist it.

Nevertheless, she started to execute her plan as soon as she entered her cabin. A plan to uncover the truth behind her friends' fiancee.

First, she have to disguise herself. She's still a public figure. What if someone sees her? And worse, her target itself. It's a big NO, NO.

Second, if she needed proof. She must have a tool to have it. A camera with bazooka lenses, check! 

Third, her targets. Of course, they are the only missing here and the most important of all. 

If she'll be successful in one try, that's the only time she can enjoy herself cruising like the others.

She walks out of her cabin while adjusting the specs of her camera when she suddenly bumped into someone. 

Clumsy Yura made an apology right away but her focus is still on the camera. 

After a few turns and a couple of cabin doors from hers, Yura is now on a hiding place waiting for her targets to come out.

She waited almost five minutes before she heard some foot steps coming from the opposite side.

"There you are... GAME OVER." she whispered and even gave out an evil smile on her face.

A woman, judging by her looks, her age would probably around late 20s. She is leaning and hugging the man next to her. The man whom Yura is targeting.

With every click on her camera, she focuses more on her friend's fiancee. If her friend can't see what she is seeing right now, then she'll definitely gather every evidence she could just to make sure her friend won't try turning a blind eye again.

She's taking pictures like a pro. Gladly, she threatened a friend just to teach her the techniques.

"What are you doing?" Startled, Yura jumped from her place but managed not to shout. She irritably turned to look for the owner of that voice.

Her knitted brows brought back from its normal place after she found a drop-dead gorgeous man staring at her with its dark furrowed brows, dark killer eyes and a perfect jaw line waiting for an answer.

It is not that she was not used to seeing handsome men but only a few can be this attractive to her. 

From his posture, to his body features and not mentioning his height, Yura thinks of recruiting him later. 

'Why not? The presence itself is perfect to become one of WGM's talent.'

While Yura is busy examining the godly features in front of her, that man suddenly took the camera from her possession. 

"yah! what are you doing? Give it back!!!" Yura shouted. 

Sensing that the man don't have a plan on giving it back to her, Yura starts to get her camera back. She tried grabbing it from his hands but the man is faster than hers. Raising his hand which holds the camera in the air above them.

She jumped reaching it but failed for it is way too high for Yura to reach. 

She's tall, but this man is taller.

"If I'm not mistaken, you're trying to get some scoop from other persons private life..."

"I'm not! Give it back so that I can leave" She's jumping like a small kid here.

"Of all kinds of people, I hate nosy the most..."

"Am I asking? Just give me back my camera!!!" 

She's still not giving up. The man put his hand on her forehead to stop her from making any move while the other is still hanging in the air. 

From there, she noticed the man is somewhat deleting something on the camera causing her to start panicking.

She slapped the man's hand to remove it from her head. Her cap fell on the ground but didn't even care. Rather, she attempts again to get her camera back. The next thing she knew, this mans' hand just landed on something that is off limits. 

She froze in a couple of seconds with forming an-O before her face turns red expanding up to her ears and ready to explode at any moment.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! YOU... YOU... ERT! GIVE ME BACK MY CAMERA AND GET YOUR HAND OFF MY B- NOW!!!!!!!"

The man who is busy deleting photos from the camera got shocked not from Yura's yelling but from where his hand landed. He immediately retreated his.

Before he could say anything, Yura grab this chance to get her camera back and runs, like as if her life depends on it, leaving the man behind.

This gorgeous looking man on the other hand, don't really mind if she's somewhat a paparazzi or a stalker, or just merely a nosy neighbor. 

What he do mind is those two, whose been photographed unknowingly, are his older sister and his in' best friend who happens to be in a secret relationship for some reasons. 

It is complicated. 

And now, giving a favor for her sister leads him to be called a ert.

'You two owe me big time.' He a thin flat object from his pocket and remembered why he was there at the first place. 

It's an access card of that clumsy nosy girl, who also happens to be that paparazzi. She'd dropped it after bumping into him a while ago.

Now he's having a second thought of returning it. She's a threat. She deserves it. Though her calling him a ert urges him to return it. But why bother? She can ask for a spare.

"Dammit!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yura exclaims her mixed emotion as soon as she arrived at the top deck of the cruise. She chased her breath after.

She knew that him, touching her , was only an accident but it doesn't change the fact that it's a man's hand! This doesn't end her madness, she saw it! That man just deleted her photos.

Not to hurt herself more but she doubled check if what she saw was true. 

She took a deep breath, lifted her camera and opens the gallery.

"NO!!! He really deleted everything!" Confirming it made her face turn red again. She groans while stomping her feet. Like a child having tantrums.

"Now I am back to zero..."

Yura continue to walk grumpily until she arrived at the pool and saw a buffet restaurant next to it.

Her mood changes. 

It made her heart skip a bit when witnessing a lot of stations with different kind of foods that she can choose from for FREE. 

Perks of being a VIP guest. She will just need to present her VIP card and the food is all hers. 

She loves eating! Especially if it's meat and meat and meat. 

Her friends call her a meat maniac. You can't find the word diet on her dictionary. It just so happened that her career makes her stay physically fit.

Yura forgot for a moment her failed plan and consumed the rest of the day by enjoying the view of the blue ocean while eating and listening to the live piano accompaniment.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The sun is set when Yura decided to go back to her room.

"where is it? where is it? where is it? why do I have to experience many things in just one day! isn't it too early for my karma?" She tries to calm herself and took all of her things out from her bag. 

"hey...looking for this?" says by someone at her back. 

Yura turned to look who called her and saw that face, again. It's the drop-dead gorgeous man, waving his hand in the air holding something.

'Is that my access card? no way!!! oooh, yes way Yura! but.... Why does he have it? Did he stole it without me knowing? But why?! He also deleted all of my photos... daeeeebak! Maybe he's a real ert!!!? and he really meant touching mine a while back! Oh my gosh!!! No wonder he got my access card. What a erted stalker!!!'

Yura crossed her arm around her , starting to get cautious with a judging look to her face.

"Y-YOU again! why'd you have my access card? so now you just upgraded yourself into a erted stalker?!" She saw him flinched a little then she continued, "I am not afraid of you, if that's what you think... I know the owner of this cruise ship. So if you're planning to do something on me you won't be stepping out of this ship alive..." She warns the man and tries grabbing her access card, but as usual, failed, again.

"Before I give this to you, let me clarify something." He finally speak, "First, you're the one who's more like a stalker here..." glaring on Yura's outfit, "...second, it was an accident for touching your..." he landed his glare at Yura's and clinches his fist, "...and third, I have it because of you being... clumsy."
He voices out his thoughts with his signature intimidating aura. 

To accused him of something and didn't even thank him for giving back her access card makes him lose his pride.

Yura did feel intimidated by him but still project herself looking strong.

"Don't meddle into other's private life again. You'll just end up ruining them." The man warns her, still in a serious face but this time he added a deeper tone on his voice. 

It seems to be effective for Yura finds herself being a scaredy-cat now. She even nods to show she understood everything.

'I'm just gonna pretend I'll follow you...' Yura with her strong will.

Thankfully, the man gave her access card and then left, entering the cabin next door.

Yura also entered her cabin after she picked up her scattered things on the floor. 

Upon entering, she lies on her bed staring at the ceiling.

"wait a minute, ommo! No. No. No. You mean..." She gets up from bed.

"Is he the one I got bumped into this morning? Yura, YOU---ugh!" falling herself to bed. 

Instead of saying thank you, she called him a erted stalker. 

"GREAT..."