CHAPTER 3 : Taking My Friend's Side

Unspoken Words

Morning sun rays invades Jonghyun's room but he's still deeply asleep. 

He was tired last night for being a third wheel on his sister and best friend's date. It is not that he wanted to but he is just being cautious.

The story starts when his best friend got engaged, but not with his sister. 

*Side Story*

His pal is a model turned into an actor who got famous and entered spot light when he was given a chance to partner with a multi-talented actress. They make a good love team. Having a big dream, his best friend took this chance not knowing that it could lead him into what is in the present now. He only agreed into being a couple with the actress until their chemistry will die down. But he ended up being engaged with her. The actress seems not affected in a bad way, he knows she had developed feelings towards him. He is already trapped. She is a very lovely woman but the only love he can offer to her was merely just being a friend. The actress knows it but has turned blind eye about it. 

As for Jonghyun's sister, they already have this mutual understanding since they've met. But only realizing their true feelings when it is already too late. No matter how his sister fight for what the society thinks is right, her love seems to get even stronger that soon she'd gave in and follow what her heart truly desires.

Giving his in' best friend a big blow on it's face after knowing their relationship did not happened yet for he promised to his sister that he wouldn't. The reason of him being in the cruise right now was also a promised he made to his sister. He will accompany them so that no one would suspect about their relationship. 

To his surprised, it is only the first day and someone is already tailing the secret couple. 

And no, he won't tell this information to them especially to his sister. 

*End.*

Jonghyun exited his dreamland after a disturbing alarm tone. He wondered his arm to look for his hand phone to turn it off. He seated from his bed and releases a big sigh. It is time to be a third wheel again, he will be going to accompany the couple for breakfast.

After a little stretching and morning hygiene, he got out of his room remembering what had happened last night when he gave the access card to that clumsy nosy girl.

*Flash back*

Jonghyun is touring the cruise with his sister and his pal. He can't tell yet that there is someone who's been tailing and taking hidden photos of them. So he insisted to accompany them in every where they go. They did ask about him being so clingy all of a sudden and just responded he is lonely.

Beside of this fact, he is also feeling uneasy for the owner of the access card he is holding. 

'She said she knows the owner of the cruise, why still worry?'

While exploring the cruise that afternoon, he saw an arcade sports center and decided to play soccer. 
The game had enough space to kick the ball and hit targets with corresponding number on it.

"okay, if I hit number 5, I'm going to return it..." He started hitting his target.

It is his 39th try but still didn't hit number 5 and yet he still continues. 

"yah! Jonghyun! what did that number 5 do to make you so aggressive in hitting it, huh? I'm bored, let's play other games..." 

Instead of him listening, he played another round and after his 40th try he finally hit number 5 on his target. 

"YES!!!" Jonghyun looking excited causing the two shakes their heads.

"Is my brother okay?"

"I don't know... Maybe he is just hungry. Hey! Jonghyun! Let's have our dinner..."

*End of flashback*

Jonghyun shook his head in disbelief. Realization hits him for that foolish excuse to himself. 

He knows that she's not going to back out that easily. She isn't just someone who want to have a scoop. 

Who is she?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yura woke up before the sun rise which is very unnecessary to her habit of waking up late. 

She positioned herself on her room's balcony while having a drink of a hot choco with wide expanse of sea as her view. She is examining every details of it to make sure her painting will look exactly like the original.

She loves to draw and she was good at it. But as of this moment, it was her x-nth time to draw the sun rise but she couldn't get the feeling of satisfaction. 

She is being distracted.

Hearing her stomach's loud growling, she went out from her cabin to feed herself. The place she's going to take breakfast is the same like yesterday and upon arriving, she immediately took a plate and loads it with egg, bread and fruits.

Yura is currently busy devouring her food while browsing her IG. There's a lot of comments about her food blogging yesterday and one of them is Yura's manager which seems to be nagging her about dieting.

She just rolled her eyes upon reading it. It's her body, she knows when to stop. She might be a food lover but she is also conscious of her body. 

The name Kim Ah Young is known as the daughter of WGM entertainment. It produces big stars, from actors to singers, even models. It is also partnered with selected entertainment in most all of the nations. Such an influential company.

But only a few people knew her as Kim Ah Young. She was introduced as Yura, an idol from one of WGM's girl group. 

Yura dreamed to become an actress. She had the choice to use her identity as a way to become one but she wanted to create her own name as a great artist that's why she hid it.

She even attended Kirin High School of Arts for her acting class. A lot of aspiring students from different nations wanted to study here because of the opportunities it can give. 

For Yura, it is the steppingstone for her dream but fate must be not so good to her.

Her struggle to become an actress is too heavy. The idea of not being good enough and to hear criticism saying her acting . 

She was then in the phase of giving up when she met So Ra, also a student of Kirin. She is a famous child actress from Hanguk but dreams to become an idol.

At first, they're rivals for they felt jealousy towards each other. But sooner they became friends. 

She build up Yura's once lost confidence and introduced her to music. Who would have taught that their careers now have switched from what they enrolled at Kirin. 

Now, Yura wants to return the favor. 
Her friend is marrying a jerk and she won't let it happen. She already told So Ra about its fiancee having an affair but it seems like her friend won't believe it until she sees it with her own eyes.

Yura come up with a plan. She contacted her father's companion, Mr. Suradet, to ask for help. 

She sent an invitation to So Ra's fiancee for a week of vacation on a cruise as Mr Suradet's VIP guest. 

The unsinkable GoBa no. 04, who wouldn't accept the invitation? The fact that it is unsinkable, unlike the famous Titanic, it is currently the only cruise ship in the world that can transform into a submarine vessel if happens to be hit by an ice berg. Proven and tested. From the help of newly found technologies, it became possible. It is recently one of the biggest project Layland had launched. 

Yura's plan is proceeding smoothly until So Ra suddenly can't come because of work schedules plus the unexpected appearance of that man yesterday. 

It is starting to messed up.

She don't have an idea who is that man but she is sure that he is a bad omen. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yura swiftly took her camera on the table when she saw the two figures she's been tailing off since yesterday. Good thing she had it with her but the bad thing is, she's not on her disguise. 
Yet she don't care about the latter and started to adjust the specs of it. 

She's going to succeed this time. 

She is about to start taking pictures when a man appears blocking her view.

"Still not giving up?" Yura raises her head with a complaining expression on her face seeing the bad omen.

"You again... why are you here?! are you proving now that you are really a stalker? oh wait, a erted one. And lastly, I thought you don't like nosy people but look at you! Minding my own business..." Yura rolled her eyes. She makes sure to exaggerate it a little.

"unfortunately I know them and it's an enough reason to have a business with it..."

"so that explains it... Then whoever you are, I'm sure you know. That jerk is engaged..." 

"you don't know a thing..." 

"wel sorry, but I do know one thing. He is having an affair and I'm here to prove it. So please excuse me..." Yura eyed him in exasperation.

Instead of living, he lowered his body by bending to match his eyes with Yura's.

"Look here. Didn't I warned you about this last night?!"

"..." Yura fight his daring eyes.

"Didn't you think you'll end up ruining their life because of your stupid job!"

"What job?!" She is anxious. Is she this popular now? For she believes she still has a long way to go before that happens.

"aren't you some kind of a reporter? sneaking out into famous person's private life...aah! paparazzi... that's what you are..." Yura burst out laughing. 

She don't understand herself either. But yeah, her worries is not even something to be worried about.

"okay I'm a paparazzi or whatever you think... but it's my job. Didn't you also think it's my way of living?" she decided to play along.

"cut that bull. you're going to live a life full of hatred from those people whom you ruined"

"is it really them whom you're concern or me?" Teasing the man. She enjoys it.

"it's them of course, I'm just trying to wake up your conscience..." 

"Jonghyun???" 

They both turned their heads to look for the owner of that voice and Yura's eyes got widen.

It's YK and his affair.