PROLOGUE

Unspoken Words

Yura's waves of life turn uncontrollable due to controversies involving her lately. One after another, her name became a hot topic in social media.

*TRUE IDENTITY OF AN IDOL FINALLY REVEALED!!!*

Having those people who envy her life, another issue pop up.

*FAMOUS IDOL BELIEVED TO BE USING HER FATHER TO GAIN FAME*

After a month, a new hot topic arise. From a famous love team's wedding to Yura being accused as the third party.

*WEDDING OF A FAMOUS LOVETEAM TURNED TRUE LOVERS, CANCELLED BECAUSE OF A THIRD PARTY.*

*VISUAL/RAPPER OF A FAMOUS GIRL GROUP TAKE PART FOR THE CANCELLATION OF HER MULTI-TALENTED ACTRESS FRIEND'S WEDDING.*

Later on, the bitterness to forever dies down as a new couple becomes the talk of the town.

*CONTROVERSIAL IDOL SEEN BEING SWEET WITH HER RUMORED BOYFRIEND.*

Not a month later, a wedding is happening again. And Yura cannot defend herself anymore

*DAUGHTER OF WGM REPORTEDLY MARRYING A CHILDHOOD FRIEND AT THE END OF THE YEAR*

It is the worst of all for it is a FACT.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"We'll all be going back in Layland next week! Accept it now." His mother with a commanding tone.

"Can you hear what you're saying? You once told yourself you don't want to be part of dad's life anymore. But now, it's as if you never hated him." Jonghyun with his knitted brows, showing irritation.

"I've made a terrible mistake. *sobs Being selfish and not thinking of my family, God knows how I regretted it. Seventeen years and all I have is hatred. You love your father more than me, you idolized him a lot and I blamed my self because of taking you away from him. Do you think I would never know you are still contacting him even if I told not to?"

"..."

"And now, we have given a chance to go back and be a family again. What is it that makes you act this way?"

"My freedom. You are taking my life because of that responsibility."

"Jonghyun! That is yours to begin with. Your freedom and your responsibility. I didn't take anything."

"I grew up thinking I have to take that responsibility. I'd loved the idea of it. I did bragged about it. But when the time you and dad got separated, I have come to realize what my dream is. I want to act. I want to become an actor like dad."

"There is nothing wrong with you being an actor and a business man."

"There is. Sitting and doing all the paper works all day is not my thing. I would gladly invest my time and effort in doing what I want."

"Stop acting like a stubborn teenager."

"I am not. I just want to rule my own life."

"We are still going back to Layland. And that's final." 

Jonghyun's mother knows she is also at fault. She spent her time working and forgot to take care of her own children after they'd left Layland and settled to live in Hanguk. 

Jonghyun learns to be independent at a young age. He starts earning by his own at the age of sixteen and now making a name for being one of the most in demand models of his time and a promising rookie actor. The idea of his once controlled life which is now being eaten by his past responsibility is a big pain in the for him. 

"you had a fight with mom again?"

"She keeps on bothering me. She should have took an interest in my life before I'd lose the heart to take that responsibilty."

"brother... please give consideration about it."

"I don't know..." walking out.

"hey! I got a news about Yura..." he stops, waiting for his sister to continue. It's been a year after their encounter in a cruise ship. He still don't acknowledged the feelings he had develop for her. He thinks it is not right so he tries to forget it. 

"she's getting married with MBZ Corporation's new Chairman."

"WHAT?!"