Epilogue

Love Four Ways

Get your Nayoung x Doah crumbs here because that's what all PD48 fans deserve! I love this ship since the second to last episode of the show! And shoutouts to all annyeongz, 2kim, jinjoo, chaewonyoung lovers for staying with me until the end ♡♡♡


Epilogue

 

The best feeling of waking up to the person that you love is apparently not just merely a myth nor a nonsense theory.

Minjoo now fully understood the meaning behind that quote as she could feel her happiest moment as soon as she woke up from her nap that evening. Her heart was beating steadily but also could burst out anytime soon? Even with just a sight of her current lover’s came into her views made her the happiest person on Earth. Her heart thumped, a smile stretched across her face. Minjoo wanted to save this moment forever.

“Chaewon unnie…” The dark haired girl slipped her arm under the cover and wrapped around the red haired’s thin waist before scooting closer to close the gap between them. The latter’s back touched her chest and Minjoo blushed at the simple contact. It reminded her of this afternoon when she received the pleasure of Chaewon’s amazing touches, her irresistible kisses from her soft lips, and the sensation when their bodies collided to become one. From a simple nap plan turned into a wet and pleasuring session for the couple, yet she wasn’t complaining.

Minjoo felt blood rushing to her cheeks and it suddenly became hot in the cold room at the mere thought of that.

Chaewon hummed when Minjoo whispered her name for the second time but refused to open her eyes. Minjoo saw it coming and only leaned closer before smooching on the older girl’s body several times, placing her lips to kiss her skin as she pleased. “Wake up sleepyhead, we have an event to attend tonight.”

She knew she hit the right spot when Chaewon turned around and drew a smile on her face as she looked at Minjoo. “Morning…”

Minjoo giggled before leaning down to kiss her girlfriend’s lips. “It’s not morning yet and you’re not waking up in the next day, silly…”

The red-haired chuckled at her own clumsiness. “Are you sure you want me to wake up now?” Chaewon doubted the younger girl and giggled. Minjoo was enjoying herself and immersed in kissing the older girl that she travelled her lips down to her girlfriend’s neck and collarbone.

“I want you to wake up, but not for getting out of bed yet,” she smirked and hovered above the sleepy girl. Chaewon moaned as she felt Minjoo’s hand on her belly and down to her thigh. “I’m gonna make you mine again, now!” Minjoo added.

“I’m all yours now, Kim Minjoo~”

***

The event Minjoo mentioned was held at the company’s hotel and already filled with people, also about to get started, yet the sight of the two lovebirds had yet to emerge.

“Aish, why the both of them are so late?” Yuri growled impatiently.

“I know right. I bet they were doing something hot that they forgot about tonight!” Yena earned a punch on her arm from Juri before the younger rubbed her arm in pain while frowning.

Yujin showed up between the group, appeared smart and charming like a prince with her white suits and shorts, her hair tied into a high ponytail. “Hello my friends!” she greeted as loud as she could be and was smiling too much that her dimples poked out. Chaeyeon flickered her forehead for being so loud.

“Ahn Yujin, how does it feel to be engaged to a young, successful CEO?” Sakura grinned mischievously to tease the younger girl. The group saw Yujin blushed and cooed. “Aweeeeeee~”

“What’s with all the commotions?” Minjoo emerged suddenly like a pale ghost that scared her peers, but a beautiful one.

“Yah Kim Minjoo, why are you so late?” Yunjin came and locked Minjoo’s head. The giraffe started bombarding the latter with so much questions and soon the other same-aged friends began circling around Minjoo as well.

It was a big and meaningful day for Wonyoung. She was voted as the new CEO for her late father’s company a few months before and today marked the 50th anniversary of the very company. With the help of reliable and trustworthy line of staffs and directors, the ceremony hall appeared glorious and at its best. No presses were allowed, Wonyoung had instructed strictly, hence the anniversary party had a very calm atmosphere and the guests were all at ease.

The host gave an introduction talk and the guests started to take their places. From afar, they saw Wonyoung and Chaewon seated with other directors, they couldn’t be more proud of them. The CEO was soon called to the stage to give her speech and Chaewon escorted her up the platform, holding her arm like a real gentleman.

Minjoo crossed her arms, trying to suppress her jealousy. Yena started to be cheeky as her satan horns formed on her head. “They look really good together. Imagine if they got married for real that day, it’d be amazing with their visuals and high social status- OWWW!”

“SHHH!” Everyone glared at Yena for being so loud while Wonyoung was giving her speech in front. From the platform Wonyoung narrowed her eyes at her loud former senior and mentally shook her head.

“Serve you right!” Yujin smirked as her mission of getting Yena into ‘trouble’ succeeded. Minjoo saw through her and high-fived with the younger girl.

Wonyoung’s graceful speech included talking about her gratitude to the board of directors that had voted for her, to the staffs who gave their all and worked hard for the company and welcomed her warmly, to her mother who gave birth to her into this world and became her strong pillar, to Director Kim Chaewon who fought on the battle against the rotten people alongside her and for teaching her to become CEO Jang Wonyoung now, and congratulating the company for its 50th anniversary.

“Not forgetting to my source of recent happiness, Ahn Yujin who never stopped supporting me and staying by my side, and thank you to all the people that congratulated us on our engagement recently.”

Yujin blushed when Wonyoung mentioned her name and covered her face as their friends . “Wooo Ahn Daengdaeng~” Minjoo poked Yujin’s waist and the girl almost jumped on her seat.

The speech ended and Wonyoung ushered all of her guests to enjoy the feast as she went down with the help of Chaewon holding her hand as the CEO headed to her mother.

The other friends gathered around as Nayoung excused herself to go to Doah’s side. After the disastrous wedding of Wonyoung and Chaewon, the former pair somehow hooked up together on Chaewon’s encouragement and Nayoung’s determination. It turned out well since Doah accepted Nayoung in her life without much drama.

Minjoo felt her waist being poked and a kiss landed on her cheek. Chaewon flashed her cute smile at her and they stood side by side. Minjoo’s face flushed and Chaewon chuckled in amusement.

“Yujin and Wonyoung had advanced their relationship, when is your turn?” Miho arched her eyebrow playfully at the couple.

“What’s there to rush?” Chaewon replied. “We’re taking things slow,” she said further, not realizing the girl beside her was a little upset at her words.

“Minjoo’s face says otherwise,” Kaeun chuckled.

“Don’t mind her because I decide the pace of our relationship!” Chaewon smirked before crossing her arms smugly. Minjoo narrowed her eyes not exactly pleased with the one-sided decision.

“What’s up with the white turtleneck and the white suits fashion? You look like you’re getting married for the second time with Wonyoung!” Chaeyeon pouted her lips at Chaewon’s outfits.

“This?” her fingers clutched at her own shirt and was ready to brag. “Wonyoung’s mother bought it for me at London two months ago! She must’ve really loved me--”

“CHAEWON UNNIE~” Yujin suddenly crushed the older girl with a backhug, catching the latter by surprise. “Unnie~” she nuzzled her face close to Chaewon’s back and was extremely clingy for some reason. Chaewon made a face of discomfort and her lips formed into a thin line as Yujin hugged her. It’s nothing like she wasn’t close to Yujin enough for the taller girl to have this sort of affection towards her, but she wasn’t used to this Yujin that was practically babying her. Minjoo laughed and shook her head as she saw Chaewon’s face contradicted with Yujin who was enjoying the backhug.

“Ahn Yujin, what’s with all the pda?” Chaewon asked feeling ticklish when Yujin’s breath hit the back of her neck.

“Minjoo unnie said she feels the best when she cuddles with you so I want to taste how it feels like!” Yujin said and continued to backhug the older girl. Minjoo raised her hand and almost hit the writer for spilling the unnecessary details out. Her face flushed when Chaewon side-eyed her with a playful smirk and heard her friends snickered with a few audible whispers.

“Whipped!”

“She’s really whipped!”

Yujin pouted her lips and wanted to kiss Chaewon’s cheek while still hugging the director close to her before Wonyoung came out of nowhere from the back and pinched her waist, causing the poor prince jolted to the front and yelped in pain.

“Really Ahn Yujin, you wanted to kiss Chaewon unnie right in front of my salad?”

While the others were distracted by the engaged couple’s bickering in amusement, Minjoo caught Chaewon’s wrist and gestured the older girl to follow her out of the hall for a privacy. Without words and slow footsteps, the lovebirds left the scene with not a single person could see them.

***

The party was almost over. Some of them stayed to catch up with stories they’d never heard, some of them already retired and wanted to rest at home since it was getting late.

While her mother was talking with her daughter’s friends and telling them how her trip to Europe went, Wonyoung took this chance and sneaked out with Yujin to the hotel’s rooftop garden to have their own moments.

Wonyoung was a few steps ahead and Yujin walked behind her with slow footsteps. For some reason, she loved this moment when she got to enjoy the view of Wonyoung’s back in her sight. The girl’s long dark, wavy hair and her amazing body line made her more mesmerizing in her eyes. It made Yujin wondered what she’d done in the past life to deserve someone so beautiful, kind and loved her endlessly in her life (let’s take that as if she’d completely forgotten she once dated Minjoo, a literal goddess before, yeah Yujin was that forgetful).

The writer started to fasten her paces and matched her steps with her fiancee before her hand smoothly reached down and intertwined Wonyoung’s delicate hand. The tall CEO was flustered at the sudden skinship and her cheeks turned flush red profusely in the dark. Sure they had done more than just holding hand, but she still got shy and blushed whenever Yujin touched her. It felt so unreal to have the girl loved her back and showered her with affections that Wonyoung long dream for.

They reached the fountain landscape with colourful lights around, adding more romantic feels between the couple. They were enjoying the silence and the sound of the water from the fountain, letting the minutes flew away in peace.

“You know…” Wonyoung broke the silence and trailed her voice as Yujin lifted her head and stared at now her beloved fiancee with endearing gaze. “I always had a visual dream to go to this kind of place for a romantic date…” she paused for a few good seconds and took a deep breath as she continued. “...with you.”

Yujin wasn’t exactly surprised to hear that from the young CEO, but she was also really stunned to actually hear her honest confession. A red tint crept up on her cheeks and Yujin felt it was such an adorable sight.

“Thank you…” the writer’s eyes sparkled under the lights as she wore a gentle smile on her face. “...for not giving up on me.”

To Yujin, although she couldn’t love Wonyoung in the past because she was too blind to see how much the girl actually meant to her, she felt really lucky when she learned about Wonyoung’s true feelings about her and decided to give her a chance, start a new love life, and enjoyed this new feeling endearingly. Turned out it wasn’t bad at all to date someone who she had deemed as only her best friend for the longest time, in fact this opportunity was really precious inside her life and she felt like she’s the luckiest and happiest person in this world.

The girl in white suits paced slowly towards the CEO, reached out and held Wonyoung’s hands gently. “I’m sorry for making you waited for me for too long. I love you, Wonyoung.”

Wonyoung’s heartbeats accelerated faster and she was too happy to hear the magical words that she froze on her spot and tears welled up at the back of her eyes. “I l-love you t-too, Yujin…”

Yujin side-cupped her cheek and looked into her eyes with loving gaze. A few seconds later, their lips locked together and wanted the time to stop.

 

THE END


***You have no idea how happy I am to write this fic out and had received so much loves and supports from all of you! I'm sorry I can't list out my amazing readers personally but please know I cherish you all so much and want to give credits to each of you for the supports and generous comments! Thank you for the views, subscribes, comments and upvotes! I feel really accomplished as a writer of this very fic and it meant a lot to me! Thank you again, folks!

Anyway, with over 180 subscribers, almost 100 comments and 30 upvotes (which I'd never received this much since I became a fanfic author for probably over 8 years), I end this story here officially. Thank you for the amazing journey!!! \_(^_^)_/