If It's One, It's One ~ It's Satzu

Dream High 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What?!”

 

Tzuyu pushing her phone away from her ears before Jeongyeon loud voice get to crack open her ears filter. Jeongyeon wasn’t just loud but freaking annoying too. Her tone when she screams is so irritating. How she wish she’s on the phone with Chaeyoung instead.

 

“I should have call Chaeyoung instead. Why did I call you?” Tzuyu groaned as she slumps deeper into her couch just thinking of the possibilities for Jeongyeon to screw the one opportunity to give her a good advice. Her advice could be a dudu advice.

 

“Don’t bother the kid. She’s anxious enough for her club career. You shouldn’t be bothering her with your problem.”

 

“But she gives good advice all the time.”

 

“Uh, you break my heart you yoda.”

 

“You deserve that tall plank.” Tzuyu heard Jeongyeon laughing at the other line. She unconsciously pouts.

 

“You have no comeback other than tall plank? Is that even a thing?”

 

“Shut up. You want to give me a good advice or not?”

 

“Okay! Chill girl. She asked you to marry her. What are you waiting for? Get married then.” Tzuyu run her palms on her face as Jeongyeon words are so frustrating.

 

“That is not an advice. That is you not giving me anything to consider.”

 

Now it was Jeongyeon’s turn to get frustrated on Tzuyu. Well, sometimes you can never understand your own bestfriend’s weird ways of understanding things.

 

“3 years in dire waiting for her isn’t enough to prove you that my opinion is not important? Tzu, you want her before and even after that stupid stunt she pulled on you 3 and half years ago, you still freaking want her. You guys are like 3000km away across the sea. She has her life in Paris and you have your own life in Seoul. What can go wrong anymore? You both are already ed up. Just put a stamp on her forehead that she’s married to you. As far as I see this, you both have nothing to lose. It’s ed up already for years. Why not just go with the crazy idea? Take risk. You afraid of Jihyo getting her right? Put a leash on her. Let Jihyo know who you are in Sana’s life. Screw Jihyo.” That talk from Jeongyeon left Tzuyu in awe. Her friend is actually right. Jeongyeon for once is giving a good advice. What’s important is to get Sana and ended whatever feelings that Jihyo have with her girlfriend.

 

“Speechless Chou?” The way Jeongyeon is laughing right now would have been irritating to Tzuyu in the past but right now she’s thankful.

 

“Hey can you do me a favor?”

 

“What kind of favor? I’m not doing anything crazy anymore. We’re not kids anymore.”

 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes as she’s flipping her laptop and get into Google. Her eyes scanning the page on her screen. Her lips tugging into a satisfied smile.

 

“Just shut up Jeong. I’ll call you when I arrive.”

 

It was silence for a second from Jeongyeon’s line until she heard her cracking up.

 

“Have a safe flight.”

 

…..

 

Sana has been staring at her cup of coffee. She’s been here for 3 hours now totally ignoring all calls from anyone. She just wanted a free time by her own and try to get some away time from dealing with life. She didn’t even drinking her favorite beverage; coffee. The hot and warm coffee that she likes so much is now cold hours ago. She can’t help but letting out a heavy sighing remembering her conversation with Tzuyu 4 nights ago.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Lets get married.”

 

It was easy to be honest when she was rehearsing by herself in front of the mirror than saying it to the person herself. At least her mirror doesn’t froze in a bath tub staring at her like she’s an alien or something.

 

“Tzu..” Tzuyu instantly came back to her senses when Sana sad tone reaching her hearing range.

 

“Sana, don’t play around with my heart.” She has no idea why she just said that. But Sana reactions is not what she would want to see. It literally breaking her heart. But Tzuyu knew it wasn’t her heart that is in pain. Stupid move Chou Tzuyu. Sana didn’t looking back at Tzuyu as she took her bathrobe and wearing it. She didn’t wish for Tzuyu to say yes instantly but listening as she didn’t take that long to be questioning her motives is somehow the reason her heart twisting in pain.

 

“Tzu, I’m tired. Let’s end the call.” Tzuyu quickly stood up as she’s gabbing her own bathrobe. She’s not going to end the call with Sana is angry at her. She can’t sleep peacefully with that knowledge.

 

“Sana, no. Let’s talk about it.”

 

“I’m just asking an insane question. Forget it. It’s probably midnight at your palce now. Have a nice sleep. I have a launching to take care of. I see you soon okay?”

 

Sana kiss her screen phone and without even waiting for Tzuyu to respond, she ended the call. Tzuyu did try calling her again but she just can’t face her right now. She wanted a time alone.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

And since that night, Sana didn’t answering any of Tzuyu’s phone call or try on calling her again. The truth is kind of hurting and she just didn’t want to feel the pain anymore. Maybe this is her karma. Maybe it was her time to get hurt instead. Her phone ringing again as she saw Tzuyu’s name flashing on the screen.

 

“Sorry Tzu.” Sana bite her bottom lips as she shut off her phone for good. No one can reach her for now. Not even Tzuyu. It is understandable for Tzuyu to be freaking out but it just a little bit hurt to have her girlfriend questioning her motive.

 

“If I knew you would be here because you thought leaving Seoul without mentioning where the hell it is you’re going to go, I would have scolded you a long time ago, Sana.”

 

No way. Sana forced her head up and saw the one girl that she thought she might not see again so soon.

 

“Mina?” Mina knew Sana is surprise by her sudden appearances after so long. Her tone did betrayed her. Mina take the empty seat in front of Sana as she waving towards a waiter, ordering her milkshake and smile gratefully for it. But before Sana could have said anything, Mina kick her on her shin earning a loud groaning from Sana.

 

“What was that for?!” Mina leaning forward as she’s flicking Sana forehead.

 

“Ow! What the hell?”

 

“That is for disappearing for almost 4 years you dumb . I kicked you because you keeping secrets from your own bestfriend. If t wasn’t because of Tzuyu, I still have no idea where the heck you are and why you left.”

 

Sana hissed as she’s rubbing her sore forehead. Despite getting annoyed by Mina flicking and kicking as though she just using her as a dummy sparring, just seeing Mina somehow making her day getting better. She missed her so much. The waiter came again and handed over Mina her milkshake as the girl thanking him. 

 

“First thing first, I missed you BESTFRIEND who LEFT ME without a word.”

 

It was a genuine smile from the girl although Mina did stress on the words bestfriend and left. Sana can’t help but smiling so wide.

 

“I missed you too. Before you start scolding me, I just want to say I learnt my mistake. It cost me everything that is dear to me. Including you.”

 

“It is stupid to be honest but I do understand why you have to do it. I wish you would have tell me instead.” What Mina just said literally ease Sana’s heart. For 3 and half years, it was really hard going through life having no friend that you can talk to. Mina and she clicked instantly in the past when they first met. The way they share things definitely helping them know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter