Finally

Dream High 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait up!” Sana yelled as she look around her apartment clumsily picking up her scattering clothes that she hadn’t yet do any laundry for the week. She was too busy preparing for her collection designs that tiding up her home was not in her schedule. She threw all of it in her laundry bin and after fixing her hair and clothes, she dash to her living room. She scanning her surrounding once again in case she miss out anything.

 

“This looks good.”

 

Sana calm herself down as she stood in front of her apartment door. She exhale slowly.

 

“Calm down Sana. This is just a dinner. I’m going to get through this as confident as possible.”

 

Her doorbell rings again alarming Sana of her guest waiting outside of her apartment. Sana turn her door knob around with a smile and great mood.

 

“Hi.”

 

“Hi Hyo.”

 

Jihyo pulled out a bouquet of roses from behind her back. Jihyo rubbed the back of her neck.

 

“I bought flowers since you said I don’t have to bring any wine.”

 

“Hyo, it’s..beautiful.” Sana gently take it from Jihyo’s hand and she can’t help but blushing madly. Jihyo awkwardly laugh just to ease her nervousness. This is her first time coming to Sana’s apartment and not to mention for a dinner. That is always a good sign.

 

“Yeah it’s beautiful. Just like you.” Jihyo decided that tonight she should go all out in showcasing the other girl what she’s missing out in Jihyo. Sana blushing even more that right now she looks so red; very contrast with her pale white skin. Jihyo smell something burning and she for sure knew it wasn’t from the neighbor house.

 

“Er, Sana? Are you still cooking something?”

 

Sana eyes widen as she remembered her chili pasta on the stove.

 

“Oh my god! My pasta!” Sana quickly make her way towards her kitchen as fast as she could to save her dinner. Jihyo giggling witnessing Sana clumsy side.

 

“Hyo, come in! Make yourself at home!”

 

Jihyo let Sana save their dinner while she gets in and close the door behind her. She saw a few couches not too far from her and the television is still on showing some advertisements probably. Jihyo get herself comfortable as she let her eyes wandering around. The interior design is simple but nicely put. The furniture arrangement suits her taste. She can hear Sana mumbling some incoherent words in the kitchen probably whining about her almost burn dinner.

 

“Sana? Are you okay back there? Do you want my help?” Jihyo worriedly asked. Sana peek from behind the counter and shaking her head.

 

“It’s done! Dinner will be serve in a few minutes!”

 

“If you said so.”

 

Jihyo didn’t want to interfere with Sana efforts on making dinner since she was told by Nayeon that Sana rarely cooks at home so it is kind of nice knowing that the girl is doing something she rarely does just for her. It is nice.

 

“Dinner is ready. Want to eat now?” Sana sudden appearance almost surprising Jihyo. You can see how nervous Sana is.

 

“Yeah sure. Lead the way.” Sana chuckling over Jihyo’s witty remarks. The two walked towards the dining table as Jihyo sit down in front of Sana. She looks down on her plate and saw a slightly burn pasta serve with a red wine that would be perfect for the dinner. Sana pouts as she saw Jihyo stifling a laughter after observing her cooked food.

 

“You came too early. I’m blaming you for burning the pasta.” Jihyo felt her heart thumping fast with the amount of cuteness that Sana is showing her right now. Jihyo nervously laugh as she take a bite of Sana’s cooking. She was a little skeptical over the taste first but now to be honest, it doesn’t taste bad. It’s quite good. Sana watching Jihyo expression if her food tasted bad.

 

“This is so good! Wow.” Sana expression brighten as Jihyo ate more from her plate. Saving dinner was a success! She started eating and while enjoying the food, both girls are having a wonderful conversation that sometimes involving some flirtatious act and a giggling Sana. Just the two of them enjoying some private time together. They finally finish dinner as Jihyo leans back rubbing her tummy earning a shy smile from Sana.

 

“You just did wonders to my stomach Sana.”

 

“You’re only saying that because you didn’t want to hurt my feelings.” Sana playfully answered. Jihyo fake a surprise expression as she leans forward.

 

“How did you know? Darn it. There goes my secret.” Sana gently slapping Jihyo’s hand on the table. She didn’t hit it hard but Jihyo like to exaggerate it. Sana rolled her eyes as she stood up, gathering their glass.

 

“You’re such a sweet talker. Take the wine to the living room.”

 

Sana walking away purposely swinging her bums earning a naughty grin from Jihyo. The latter make a whistling sound like an animated in love wolf do. She grabs the bottle of wine and trailing behind Sana as they sat down on the couch next to each other with the television is still on. Sana pour wine in both glasses. While she was busy, Jihyo shifting a little so that they are close with each other. She let her right arm stretch across the couch waiting for Sana to sit back up. When she did, Jihyo let her arm resting across Sana’s shoulder.

 

“Shouldn’t we supposed to have dessert after main course Sana?”

 

Sana glanced towards Jihyo as the girl raise an eyebrow while securing her arms around Sana petite body. She’s supposed she should be uncomfortable with this but there’s something about Jihyo that pulls her in. Jihyo reminding her of someone. She is what she wanted.

 

“I didn’t prepare anything.”

 

Jihyo leaned closer but keep a few inches gap between their faces.

 

“You already did.”

 

Her breath hitting Sana’s skin sending warnings to her brain of what is going to happen; she would be next to be breathless. Her brain warming her that sign is a dangerous warning that she has to make up her mind of what she should be doing next; yes or no? Jihyo smile as she’s caressing Sana’s left side of the face just enough to put away whatever doubt the brunette had in her mind. Tonight, she’s making her move.

 

“I really want my dessert right now, Sana.”

 

Jihyo right hands sliding down Sana’s waist as she’s lazily run her fingers along Sana covered waist. The temptation. The needs to fall in love again and letting go of her past. If only things were simple than it should have been. She just want to break free and finally move on. Anything as long as she doesn’t have to be reminded of her dreadful past love story.

 

“Jihyo..I..” Sana closed her eyes as Jihyo lean forward ready to claim her luscious lips. Sana fist tightening and crumbling the other girl collar shirt. Maybe just this once she should let fate decide it for her. She’s tired of deciding it by her own. Maybe this is what her heart desire for; a new love.

 

“And we have Chou Tzuyu in the studio!”

 

Sana didn’t mean to push Jihyo way but when she heard that name coming from her television, her instinct kick on and it said to push Jihyo slightly away. Jihyo frown as Sana did that and then eyes on the screen.

 

“Sana, what’s wrong?”

 

Sana didn’t know what to say to explain herself but this is her everytime she heard Tzuyu’s name mention everywhere. This is her feelings for the tan girl that hadn’t yet diminish. The feelings that pushing every other candidates a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter