Full Moon

The Path That Leads to You

[2 weeks later]

2 weeks has passed ever since movie night happened, when Sanha woke up from her slumber party, she spotted her parents have already made breakfast for the group. After that time, Sanha's parents didn't mind if she was going to have a party like this again. Yet, since 2 weeks have came it was time where the full moon takes place. Usually when the full moon happens, everyone starts to meet up and show up their true form instead of what their hiding, which means vampires will show off their fangs, werewolves would transform into their wolf form, fairies would reveal their wings, as for witches not much change about them. Since Sanha is a hybrid and a full moon is occurring, the first time she experienced with a full moon was transforming into her wolf form, but at the same time her fur starts to sparkle due to her fairy genes kicking in. Sanha figured she would be going through the same thing once the full moon hits. As she was hanging out with her dad, they were getting ready to leave for the woods soon. Sanha's mom got her stuff ready as well as she was going to meet up with her fairy friends and have her form changed from there. "You ready for this?" Sanha's dad asked as he was about to leave the house.

"Ready for anything." Sanha nodded as she opened the door revealing the full moon. Sanha and her dad stared up at the moon as it was beautiful but, hypnotizing to the both of them. Without self control, Sanha felt her wolf transformation coming up as she got down on all fours and felt her fur growing out of her skin. Once she was in her wolf form, she glanced over at her dad who was also done with his transformation as Sanha ended up staring at a white wolf just like her but, also have some gray spotting. Sanha also noticed that she started to sparkle as her fairy transformation has kicked in as well. The door opened revealing Sanha's mom flying by with her wings and her elf ears were revealed. She stared at both Sanha and her husband and gave a smile, "I'll see you guys later have fun!" She waved as she flew away leaving the 2 of you.

"Come on Sanha." Sanha's dad said as he start to run through the woods and she quickly followed from behind. Both of them arrived at the woods and noticed some other wolves in the same area. Sanha's dad began socializing with the other wolves while as for Sanha, she decided to look for her friends. That must be Dongwoo's parents. Sanha looked over and noticed Dongwoo's parents and the familiar scent. Speaking of Dongwoo's parents, Sanha started to smell Sunggyu nearby and decided to look around to see where he's at. As Sanha walked around she eventually found Sunggyu spotting a familiar gray wolf with his pack. Sanha left her dad having his conversation with Dongwoo's parents, while as for Sanha she met up with Sunggyu. Sunggyu recognized Sanha's scent from a far that he saw you coming.

"Hey guys." Sanha said as she looked at Sunggyu then the others.

"Nice to see you finally here." Woohyun lightly teased Sanha but, she ignored him and sat next to Sunggyu.

"Look at you sparkle though." Dongwoo mentioned as he noticed Sanha sparkling and standing out for a bit.

"It's the fairy gene kicking in." Sanha said, "I mean being a sparkling wolf on a full moon is not that bad. It's like this kind of the hybrid version of werewolves on what happened when you reveal to them the full moon and you transform and begin to spark. Like Edward from 'Twilight.'" She chuckled making the rest of the pack just stare at her. "I spoke too soon." She muttered to herself. The wolves exchanged glances at each other and let out a laugh as they didn't expect Sanha to mention that. Sanha blinked a couple of times as she was confused why they were laughing. "Yah! Now I'm just lost!" She let out a growl as she didn't know what's up with them.

~Miri's POV~

To: Miri
From: Sungjong
The full moon is about to come up. You ready for this?

I glanced at my phone as I peeked through the curtains and can see the full moon peeking. I look back at my phone and began to text Sungjong back:

To: Sungjong
From: Miri
To pop out my fangs. Yeah, sure :P. What are you going to be doing?

To: Miri
From: Sungjong
Meeting up with the pack as usual. I think Sanha-sshi is going to be there.

Cheon, Sanha a hybrid who can do many things. Honestly, I love this girl a lot and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't expect becoming best friend with a werewolf would change things. Not to mention, being that one vampire that just ends up hanging out with werewolves. I let out a sigh as I do have the desire to hang out with them on the full moon, but since it's the full moon mostly everyone around this time would want to stay with their kind. I looked back at my phone as I decided to text Sungjong once again:

To: Sungjong
From: Miri
Must be nice, I wish I can hang out with you guys but, you know how the full moon is D:

To: Miri
From: Sungjong
I mean you can, we can meet up. I can talk to Sanha and the others about it if you're down. Or it can be just the 2 of us! ;)

I furrowed my brows as I noticed Sungjong message, Yah! What is this guy thinking?! I thought to myself as I begin to text him back furiously:

To: Sungjong
From: Miri
Yah! >.> Just what are you thinking huh?

To: Miri
From: Sungjong
Just kidding ;P

I rolled at my eyes at the thought, I looked back at the window and the full moon was out which means it was time. Sungjong was probably in the middle of his transformation while as for me, I can already feel my fangs popping out. I looked at the mirror and sighed since I'm a vampire we don't really have reflection when it comes to mirrors. Which is a pain, since being a girl and when it comes to make up I would have to struggle trying to do it without a mirror. If only if I could look at myself once my fangs are out though. "Miri!" A voice called out. I looked over and sped over to see who was calling me and when I arrived I noticed the vampire friends I used to hang out with. "Ready to go?" My friend Yehjin smiled at me and I noticed the guy next to her or her boyfriend, Sukchul was staring at me.

"Nae!" I nodded as I stepped out into the night and end up walking with Yehjin and Sukchul as the 3 of us transformed into our bat form and flew over to meet up with the other vampires. The usual place most vampires would hang out during a full moon is the Demonix mansion. It's a mansion that usually all vampires would hang out and have a party whenever the full moon is out, the owner of the house is unknown though and would remain a mystery for who knows how long. "Look who's here." Another vampire who I have seen around school but, unfamiliar with walked up to Yehjin and Sukchul. Sukchul smiled as he happily greeted the person along with Yehjin who shyly gave a nod. I left the group a bit behind as I wasn't really feeling the party, mostly everyone in the vampire pack knew each other and were in separate groups socializing. As for me, for once I actually felt left out.

"Hey," A voice called out to me as I felt her hand touched my shoulder. I glanced over and noticed Yehjin's concerned look as she knew that I wasn't having fun. "Since you have been busy hanging out with Sanha and the wolves, I kind of figured you would feel left out." Yehjin mentioned. Some vampires gets a special power, but not all of them get it. Yehjin has the power to read people's mind. A lot of the vampires at school don't really have a special power that much, but when they do they usually are with the top tier clan for those who also have special powers. "And... it looks like you weren't just thinking of Sanha huh?" Yehjin raised a brow at me as she knew what was really on my mind.

"Very funny." I awkwardly chuckled and widely grinned at her, "You got a way with people's minds Yehjin." I started walking while Yehjin followed.

"Sorry," Yehjin said as she followed along, "Bad habit, you know how my powers are. It's amazing, useful, but at the same time... annoying, overwhelming. You get the point."

"How do you do it though? Not read almost every person's mind in the room?" I asked as I raised a brow at her.

"Practice." Yehjin shrugged, "At first it was a pain, listening to almost everyone's thoughts in the room. It was so hard for me to concentrate with my classes, not to mention I would get headaches all the time." Yehjin rubbed her temples as she remembered the pain the first time she found out about her powers.

"You sure are lucky, I wish I have a power at least." I rubbed my arm awkwardly, because it's true. I was just a normal vampire, nothing really special about me besides having cold skin, hunger for blood, a really sensitive nose. I noticed Yehjin tilt her head towards me forcing me to make eye contact with her once again.

"You're more than that. Having a power is cool and all, but you are special in your own ways." Yehjin smiled, "You're best friends with a hybrid, you're hanging out with wolves. I don't know how the heck you can even handle their stench." She gave a disgusted look as she doesn't like the smell of werewolves at all.

I let out a laugh and smiled at her, "You would get used to it eventually. Trust me it took me at least about a month to finally get used to the smell."

"Good to know." Yehjin giggled, it was nice talking to her and catching up on what's have been going on. During the first week I would always walk with Yehjin and Sukchul home. After I have met Sanha and the others, I stopped walking home with them since after school I would be at the usual cafe with them. Sometimes I wish I wasn't the only vampire that stand out in a group that full of wolves, but it's like that when you have a best friend who's a werewolf and a fairy. I looked up at Yehjin and she was giving me the look that was she poking at my mind again. I let out a sigh as I knew what she was doing and folded my arms at her.

"Seriously?!" I said and Yehjin widely grinned.

"Sorry! Habit!" Yehjin put her hands up as she was guilty for getting caught. I rolled my eyes at her, and later Sukchul came in placing his arms around Yehjin. Yehjin happily smiled as she looked up at Sukchil, part of my smiled faded as I was jealous of how much of a happy couple they looked. They look so happy together, like they were both right for each other.

I silently let the couple be as I walked out of the mansion and decided to get some fresh air. I looked up at the full moon and noticed how brightly it was still shining. "Parties aren't your thing too?" A voice interrupted my thought process which caught my attention. I glanced over and noticed an unfamilar vampire sitting on the side of the fence as he was looking up at the full moon as well. He must be new to the school when Sanha arrived the same day as well but, I never seen him around since I don't hang out with the clan anymore. He walked up to me and I noticed usually vampires would be giving an icy glare towards other vampires, but this guy was different. He felt different.

"Yeah... pretty much." I awkwardly said as I averted eye contact. "I never see you around at school."

"That's because you've been hanging out with the pack more than your own kind. Kim, Seokjin." Seokjin introduced himself as he stuck his hand out at me. I looked down at his hand and then up at him, he was giving me a friendly smiling showing not be scared and I kindly took his hand in and shook it.

"Kang, Miri." I introducted myself. Seokjin gave a nod as he released my hand. "I didn't know I would be known as the vampires that hang out with wolves."

"Well you stand out honestly." Seokjin raised a brow towards me which I didn't understand so I tilted my head at him curiously. "The clan has been talking about you."

"Great, so rumors are a thing." I nodded my head as I knew something like this would happen.

"Some are good, some are bad. Most vampires are curious about you... like myself as well." Seokjin mentioned which made me made eye contact with him trying to figure out what's going through his head.

"What rumors?" I asked Seokjin.

"Some vamps thinks you're using them, some of them think you've betrayed us, other think you are super cool and want to get to know you." Seokjin casually mentioned.

"And which one are you?" I asked as I smirked. He grinned at me and let out a chuckle. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as he didn't expect I would ask that question.

"Well, which one do you think?" Seokjin asked which made me smiled widely because he wasn't that bad.

"Yo Jin!" A voice called out. We both looked over and spotted a group of other vampires waving at Seokjin. "Are you coming back to the party or what?" Both of us chuckled and I stared at the ground as I didn't expect his friends would interrupt the conversation.

"I-I should get going." He stuttered, "See you around Miri." He waved at me as he went back to his group of friends.

I shyly waved and watched him get back to the party. I sighed happily as it was nice to meet someone new and not feel left out for once. Sometimes I living the lifestyle of a vampire, but at the same time I hate it and wish I was wolf like Sanha and the others so I wouldn't feel left out at the same time, you can't get what you want yet though and just go with what you have for now. I took out my phone and looked at the time, 3 in the morning. We have a couple of hours til the full moon disappears. I let out a sigh and began to think, I wonder how the wolves are doing on their full moon run?

~*~*~*~

~No One's POV~

Back with the wolf pack, Sanha was running with L and Sungyeol as they were racing each other. As usual, Sanha was the first one to win. Sunggyu and Woohyun sitting aside just chilling at the grass. As for Dongwoo and Hoya they were play fighting in their wolf form while as for Sungjong was watching them waiting to see who won. "How long do we got til the sun comes up?" Sungyeol panted as he walked over to Sunggyu and Woohyun and sat with them.

"Just a couple more hours." Sunggyu said then he glanced over at Sanha who was having a conversation with L as usual. Sunggyu stared at her making his best friend noticed right away.

"Yah! How long are you going to be staring at this girl? Are you going to confess to her or what?" Woohyun interrupted making Sunggyu glared over at him.

"It's not like that." Sunggyu muttered as he couldn't believe Woohyun.

"Sorry hyung," Sungyeol frowned his ears, "Woohyun does got a point though."

"Not you too." Sunggyu sighed harshly, "I don't have a thing for her ok. We're not that close. She's usually hanging out with you and L, or Dongwoo and Sungjong."

"But you would like to get to know her more though." Woohyun mentioned which made Sunggyu looked over showing that he was right. "Just go talk to her. You sit with her at lunch, we all hang out at the cafe now. It doesn't hurt having a conversation with her. Not all wolves bite!"

"Ha, ha very funny." Sunggyu sarcastically said.

"What's so funny?" Sanha barged in on the conversation which made Sunggyu yelp for a bit that it caught you and L's attention. "Did you just yelp?" She tilted her head as she curiously looks over at Sunggyu.

"A-Ani!" Sunggyu stuttered in embarrassment. "Aish!" He got up, "You people..." He muttered as he walked away leaving Sungyeol and Woohyun exchanging glances at each other.

"What was that about?" L asked curiously as he didn't know what's going on with Sunggyu.

"Oh you know, just the usual stuff." Woohyun snickered which made L even more confused as he looked over at Sanha thinking he knows, but Sanha nodded her head as she was confused as well. She shrugged it off and let it be, then started walking over to Dongwoo and Hoya.

"You're slacking a bit hyung." Hoya snickered making Dongwoo pushed Hoya off him and got up. Sanha noticed Sungjong on the side watching the 2 and decided to join him.

"How's the fight?" Sanha asked as she sat next to Sungjong.

"Hoya just won." Sungjong said as he looked over and noticed them coming over.

"That's because Dongwoo hyung is slacking." Hoya panted as he walked up to Sanha and Sungjong and laid down next to Sanha while as for Dongwoo stood next to Sungjong.

"Very funny." Dongwoo panted but, decided to stay standing for now.

"I wonder how Miri is doing." Sanha mentioned as she stared up at the full moon.

"I asked if she wanted to meet up, but she hasn't really replied and as you can see I can't really get my phone this time." Sungjong mentioned as he stared at his wolf form. "I don't think wolves are good at texting with phones."

"Which is the bad part." Dongwoo muttered, "It would be fun if Miri join us."

"But she's probably doing vampire things." Her ears went down and let out a small whimper.

"Can't you like leave her a message with your phone and text with your fairy powers or something?" Sungjoing asked as he thought of an idea.

"If I even have my phone." Sanha mumbled with a low growl, "I left my phone at home since what's the point of bringing it if I'm not so sure how the heck I'm going to carry it when I stand on all fours."

"...Ok you're not wrong from there." Sungjong sighed as he wanted to see Miri as well. "Wait! What if we go over to where Miri is and spend time with her from there."

"Not a good idea." Sunggyu hopped back in the conversation and overheard what Sungjong was talking about.

"Eh...wae?" Sungjong pouted as he wanted to see Miri.

"Usually what vampires do at the full moon is go to the Demonix mansion and have a party there. I don't think the vamps would be very fond if a pack of wolves crash the party." Sunggyu mentioned as he disagrees with the idea.

"Not to mention, most vampires would complain about our stench too." Sanha added in making Sunggyu looked over at her and nodded in agreement.

"Ok, ok maybe we can see tomorrow when the sun goes up." Sungjong said, "I'll probably leave her a message once we get back into our human form."

The rest of the group including Sanha exchange glances at each other as she noticed something different about Sungjong. "Hey Sungjong?" Sanha called out to him making him perk up from her attention, "Do you have a thing for Miri?"

"What?" Sungjong blinked as he was confused, "Not really, I'm like this cause I'm usually close to her."

"You guys have been hanging out more than how she hangs out with Sanha." L mentioned.

"I mean we're just friends, there's nothing going on between us." Sungjong shrugged as he didn't really thought about seeing Miri that way. At the same time, it makes Sanha wonder if Miri have feelings for Sungjong since they have been hanging out a lot often. Yet, she never really asked her about it because she's usually spending time with L when she already got plans with Sungjong.

"Just be careful." Sunggyu said as he gave a concerned look over at Sungjong hoping something won't happen to him.

"Yah! I'm not going to mark her ok. It doesn't work like that!" Sungjong growled.

"Marking?" Sanha tilt her head towards the group.

"Yeah, it's when a werewolf marks their mate showing other wolves that mate belongs to them and only them." Sunggyu explained, "You can mark on your control, or the marking just happened most of the time."

"I see..." Sanha said as she didn't know about marking, "What if the mate you marked doesn't have feelings for you?"

"Then... you can't really do anything about it. A mark happens for a reason, even if the person doesn't like you back they have to eventually accept it." Sunggyu said, "You can't get rid of a mark once you mark them."

"Which is why being careful is a thing." Woohyun said.

"I see..." Sanha thought about it. She hasn't really asked her dad about it since he's busy with work, then her's mom but she knows more about fairy history compare to werewolf stuff. I wonder how the marking progress would even work...or how the feeling would be when you find "the one." She starts to think to herself.