Part Two

The Wonders of Opposite Apartments

 

 

After the day of their first meeting, Yunho always came round to Jaejoong's apartment if he caught him looking. Always. The process was the same as the first time: he'd point, then promptly march round, politely knocking then playfully admonishing him for staring into his window, saying “if you want to see me so badly, come see me!”, before leaving. And each time, Jaejoong would react in the same way: stunned silence, still amazed at seeing the object of his obsession within such close proximity to him. But with each encounter, he was becoming a bit calmer; he was even able to string a couple of sentences together during the last one....

 

This process had been occuring everyday now for about two weeks.....

 

For the first couple of days, it had been through force of habit that he had been caught looking. After all, it is hard to stop doing something that had informed your days for over a year and a half...... By the second week though, Jaejoong himself was starting to question his motives. A week was long enough to get over a habit, but why did he still look? And why did he always get caught? Did he want to get caught? Or did he just think he was some sort of master ninja who was practically invisible so he could get away with it? Either way, the event would always end with Yunho coming round to his apartment.

 

One the fifteenth day, Jaejoong was just making cup of tea and decided to look out of the window as he waited for the Kettle to boil – idly passing some time. His eyes instinctively fell on the apartment opposite him and to his surprise, there was already a man staring into his window. Out of shock, Jaejoong nearly tripped over a chair that was left next to the kitchen counter, but regained his balance, kneeling down to hide, clutching onto his chest and heaving heavily. After waiting a few seconds, he slowly lifted up his head so just his eyes were over so that he could peep. Yunho was still then, stood with his hands on his hips, an expecting smile plastered on his face. Jaejoong quickly hid himself fully again when he noticed this. Trying to clear his thoughts while he waited of the all-too-familiar I-caught-you-spying knock on the door, he let his arms flop down in defeat. But then he thought: He was already at the window when I looked..... he mush have been watching me. He couldn't help but grin wildly, until another thought occurred to him: he hasn't won this time, he shouldn't come round! If he does, I'll tell him straight! I'll sort him out! Full of determination, he proceeded to pour water out of the kettle that had just boiled. I'll sort him! He thought again, narrowing his eyes.

 

Minutes passed, but no knock. What was going on? Maybe he wasn't coming. This thought made Jaejoong feel a little disappointed so he started to pace up and down, rejecting the possibility. His determination to tell Yunho off was growing as the possibility of him not coming also grew.

 

When the elusive knock eventually came to the door, Jaejoong's determination and confidence melted away into nothing, replacing itself with a powder pink blush that spread down his cheeks. The band stopped him in his tracks and he slowly moved head to face to door, taking a deep breath and repeating his plan (now less convinced with his confidence) over and over in his head. Reaching the door, he opened it slowly and revealing – as if it was a surprise – Yunho.

 

“YOU WERE WA.......” Jaejoong's began before his words melted away as he looked into the man's eyes.

 

Squeezing his eyes tightly and raising his shoulder and dropping them in some sort of weird psyching-up technique, he started to speak again, letting his pointing finger add the emphasis lost from the lack of eye contact:

 

“YOU WEREWATCHI........” But this time he was stopped by a push to the head followed by a brush of the shoulders as the man entered his apartment.

 

“Oh shush. You can't get out of it you know!

 

“Hmph!” Jaejoong shouted in frustration.

 

Yunho was unfazed, continuing his journey into the apartment and sitting down on the chair that had nearly killed Jaejoong ten minutes earlier.

 

Looking at the frustrated man bemusedly, he asked: “so what excuse is it this time? You were watching the birds? You thought someone had broken into my apartment? You heard a bang? You might as well just tell me, I won't believe you, but it'll be good for a laugh,” finishing with a smug smile.

 

Riled up by the teasing and the building desire to wipe that smug smile of his face, Jaejoong spoke, finally saying what he had planned to: “YOU WERE WATCHING ME FIRST!” His arm fully outstretched pointing at Yunho in an accusatory manner.

 

Yunho stared at him, stunned at first that he actually had a voice that loud what all he'd heard were quiet, mouse like utterances, then he exploded in a fit of laughter. This only Frustrated Jaejoong further.

 

“You don't win this time! You were watching me! You're the creeper!”

 

Yunho laughed some more before calming, his face now perfectly still and looking directly at Jaejoong. “So?”

 

“What do you mean so?!”

 

“Exactly what it sounds like. So? So what? So what if I was looking at you? You still looked into my window did you not? I thought the rule here was that you're not allowed to look into my window.” The smile had now found its place again on his face.

 

Amazed, Jaejoong tried to reply: “B-Bu-Bu....Y-y-you.......” eventually giving up knowing that there was nothing he could say that would work. He did look into his apartment after all. Defeated, he threw his arms down and walked over to his sofa, plonking himself down and leaning his head back on the head-rest. Yunho waited a few seconds, then quickly slithered over to him, mirroring his movements in sitting down next to him.


“Why so frustrated?” he asked, knowing full well why, but just wanting to twist the knife more.

 

Bubbling up, Jaejoong turned his head about to shout, not expecting Yunho's face to be so close to his. Staring into his eyes, he closed his mouths. Yunho started to blink slowly, his upper eyelashes gracefully brushing against his lower ones, every painful entrancing Jaejoong. Clearing his throat, Yunho gently started to blow a slow stream of air onto the other lips. This brought him round from his trance, causing him to pull his head away sharply, but stay facing him.

 

This only seemed to exasperate the moment as Yunho's eyes fell to Jaejoong's lips, causing Jaejoong to bite his bottom lip as the intensity of the stare made him feel uncomfortable. This was made even worse as Yunho brought his hand up to rest on the the squirming man's face, placing his thumb on his lips. In slow, laborious movements, he started to his way along the full length of his plump lips, memorising each crease and contour. This elicited a little nervous whimper from the man, making Yunho jump but not deterring him.

 

“How can your lips be so soft?” He enquired, taking no notice of the state he was putting Jaejoong in. “So soft and smooth.....”. He started to press down harder now and all Jaejoong could do was give him a wide-eyed stare, unable to move. He didn't entirely dislike it, it just stirred up a whirlwind in his stomach. This whirlwind practically tripled when Yunho slowly started to move his head forward, eyes still fixed on his lips.

 

“Wh-what are you do-doing?” he managed to stutter out but it fell on deaf ears as Yunho continued to travel forwards. They were so close that Jaejoong could see every eyelash, but then he closed his eyes as he feet the pressure of Yunho's lips on the side of his mouth; close enough to his to drive him crazy without it being an actual kiss. He let it linger for what felt like forever before pulling away, eyes connected to Jaejoong's. Then he slowly removed his hand, doing one last torturous on his lips with his thumb before taking it away entirely. Glad of the freedom, but missing his soft touch, Jaejoong let out another little whimper. Yunho didn't quite know how to react to that so he just turned away.

 

“Sorry,” he whispered. “I lost control of myself.”

 

Not wanting Yunho to leave, Jaejoong hurriedly replied: “I-Its okay..... I-I don't mi-nd....”

 

Thinking this cute, he turned and smiled at that man, letting out a little laugh.

 

“Okay.” Then he sat forward, leaning his elbows on his knees, engaging in a more serious pose. “So, after you distracted me like that, we'll get back to the matter at hand...... You looked into my window again!”

 

Wh-what? You just molested my lips with your thumb, then kissed me * blush *...... I think we can forget about me looking into your window.”

 

“I never forget...... A rule is a rule no matter the context or surrounding incidents.... you can't get out of it that easy,” he stated matter-of-factly, putting Jaejoong in his place.

 

Feeling defeated for the umpteenth time this morning, Jaejoong let out a big sigh and gave in: “Okay, whatever.”

 

Laughing again, Yunho stood up and turned to face Jaejoong announcing: “Its been over two weeks of this now and clearly you haven't learnt your lesson. So I feel that I will have to place a stricter punishment on you to show you that I'm serious! Tomorrow, eight o'clock, we will go on a date! I'll come round here, you'll cook for me, then we'll fall asleep in front of a really rubbish romance film with our legs up on the coffee table and your head resting on my shoulder. Plan!”

 

“Bu-bu.....” shock away all his coherency.

 

“No buts. It's your punishment!” then he turned and headed towards the door, twisting back and looking Jaejoong seriously in the eyes and saying: “I'll be here at eight sharp! Don't forget! And don't look through my window again or I'll throw in a compulsory goodnight kiss!”

 

Then he left, leaving an overwrought Jaejoong to make sense of what had just happened.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

This wasn't planned at all, but since you all asked so nicely, I thought I'd write more :D

 

Sorry it took so long to write :/ next part hopefully shouldn't take too long.

 

Hope it was worth the wait! Thank you for reading! :D:D