Airport adventures

GarFi and the nine goddesses

Fi and Gar loudly sang along to 'My J' by SNSD. GarFi's car approaches a crosswalk. Fi, being the scatter brain she is, did not slow down on her way to the crosswalk, and nearly hit an old lady pushing a baby in a stroller. Fi slammed on the breaks. 

 

Gar gasps. "Fi, we don't have enough money to be cashing in checks to people!" 

 

Fi rolls her eyes in an uncaring manner. "She's half dead anyways."

 

Gar's eyes widen. "Oo! The baby wasn't half dead." 

 

Fi raises her eyebrows. "There was a baby?!"

 

"I really don't know if I want to stay in this car with you."

 

"Fine with me. I'll just live with SNSD without you." 

 

"Not with MY Taeyeon. AND my Sunny."

 

Fi turns to Gar. "YOU WANNA WALK TO THE AIRPORT? I WILL DROP YOU RIGHT BACK OFF AT HOME!" 

 

"THE LIGHT HAS BEEN GREEN FOR TWO MINUTES, FI, YOU'RE GOING TO GET US SHOT!" 

 

Fi notices the loud car horns coming from behind her. She sighs, and continues on her way. 

 

-40 minutes later-

 

GarFi arrives at the airport. They still have 30 minutes before the given time that they will meet SNSD. They decide to visit the gift shop. 

 

GarFi wanders around the gift shop. Fi finds some shark earrings and excitedly shows Gar. 

 

Gar looks at the earrings. "Those are tacky."

 

Fi puts the earrings back and frowns. "I should've left you home." 

 

"Well my name is on the ticket so you wouldn't have gotten very far."

 

"Well at least I wouldn't be sitting here, feeling bad about my earrings!"

 

"Right, because you would be too busy going to jail for running over that old lady." 

 

"YOU KNOW WH-" Fi's sentence was cut short by a security guard. 

 

"Do we have a problem?" the security guard asks. 

 

Gar begins to say no, but was interrupted by Fi. 

 

"YES WE HAVE A PROBLEM. SHE CAN'T LET ME ENJOY MY EARRINGS WITHOUT PUTTING IN HER TWO CENTS!" 

 

"I don't even think those earrings are WORTH my two cents!" 

 

"Well MAYBE-"

 

The security guard grabs GarFi and directs them out of the gift shop. 

 

Fi looks at Gar. "This is all your fault. We could've went to jail! SNSD would NOT want to meet criminals!" 

 

"If it weren't for me telling you to stop the car, we would be in jail for killing that old lady." 

 

"I don't feel bad. She waved her fist at me after I had stopped." 

 

"WELL YOU ALMOST KILLED HER!" 

 

"I don't feel bad for that either." 

 

Gar shakes her head. "You can stay here and think about your choices. I need to go to the bathroom." 

 

"Me too." 

 

GarFi walked into the bathroom.

 

The bathroom was almost like a long hallway with stalls on one side and mirrors and sinks on the opposite side. There were 4 stalls and 2 sinks. Fi walked into the first stall and Gar walked into the next. Fi started humming 'Talk Talk' (the song Tiffany contributed to). Gar started singing the lyrics as she exited the stall. Gar washes her hands as she hears the door open from the left side of her. Gar payed no attention to the person and continued to sing. She hears the person join the song, causing her to turn around to see who was singing along. It was Tiffany! As soon as she sees Tiffany, she gasps and passes out. 

 

Fi unlocks the stall door and exits the stall. "Gar, why did you stop singing?" Fi says as she looks to the left and notices Tiffany. She then looks to Gar, and realizes that she had passed out. Tiffany begins to worry. 

 

Fi walks up to Tiffany. "Oh! Don't worry about her! She's not important! Let's just go meet SNSD!"

 

Gar wakes up. "I KNOW YOU AIN'T TRYNA LEAVE ME ON THIS BATHROOM FLOOR WHILE YOU GO OFF AND MEET SNSD." 

 

As soon as Gar stands up, Taeyeon walks in. "What's taking so long?" (in Korean) 

 

Gar's eyes widen. "TAEYEON!" She yells in excitement as she falls to the ground, passing out again.