How GarFi met

GarFi and the nine goddesses

They had this stupid little thing in fourth grade called AR. AR is when you're given points for the books you read. Certain books had certain colors. From least to greatest it went from yellow, pink, blue, red, orange, light blue, white, and black. The normal color for they're grade was red. While Fi was reading yellow books like Clifford, Gar was reading orange books like Harry Potter. Fi was lucky enough to go to ONE AR party. She brought Dr. Pepper and hot cheetos. (Which, now she hates hot cheetos) Gar usually bought candy. While Gar and someone else were sitting in the back of the room, getting lit, Fi had no friends and was utterly shy. (Which Gar eventually changed) Fi sat down with Gar, just wanting some friends. Gar liked to talk to everybody, so she took this as an opportunity to make a new friend. The teacher at that time was very sassy and did NOT want ANYTHING to spill on her floor. Fi was telling Gar about how she dropped her drink at lunch, and Gar's immediate response was,".....DARE ME TO OPEN IT?" Of course, Fi being Fi goes,".....yes" And of course, like sh00k Dr Pepper does, it spewed. Their teacher came over to them after they desperately scrubbed the ground with tissues (which ended up getting little white pieces of tissue everywhere) And they didn't know what to do, therefore, GarFi sat directly into the Dr Pepper puddle. They're teacher looked at them, and went back to her desk. (Mission accomplished) But their accomplishment got them nowhere, considering a little boy in the group next to them thought it'd be fun to loudly point out that they spilled Dr Pepper. For two years, since that day, Gar called Fi "Dr Pepper girl" in the hall every time they passed each other. They didn't become close friends until sixth grade. Gar eventually turned Fi into the weird creature she is today.