Signing up

GarFi and the nine goddesses

GarFi were racing on their skateboards. Fi was starting to pass Gar. "I bet you can't out do my tricks." Gar challenges Fi. Fi slowed down, interested in what Gar planned to do. She started off with a basic kick flip. Fi scoffed while responding with a hard flip. Gar saw that Fi accepted the challenge and did the trick she had in mind. A bench was coming up, they passed that bench every day. Gar has been practicing this trick for a while. Gar jumped over the bench and landed, doing a 360 dolphin flip. Fi noticed that Gar was heavily breathing and almost shaking, as if she was scared to do it, but Gar played it cool. Fi tried to do a laser flip, but instead ran into a telephone pole. Gar died laughing at Fi until she noticed a poster attached to the pole. "Love K-POP? Meet the queens! Write down you and your closest K-POP loving friend's E-mail and you may have a chance of winning in two weeks on the 6th of March!" Gar read out loud. Fi was silent as she just stared at Gar. "What?" Gar asked. "Why are you narrating, ho?" Gar just blinked. "I mean. You weren't gonna read it. You were too busy making out with the telephone pole" "But I can read too ya know" Gar rolled her eyes and watched Fi immediately sign the paper below it. Gar signed after her. "Who said you were my closest k-pop loving friend?" Fi asked. Gar rolled her eyes. "If I'm not, then go ahead and write their e-mail instead" Fi finished writing Gar's e-mail address. Gar got on her skateboard. "That's what I thought"