Barely out the door

GarFi and the nine goddesses

2 weeks later: 

Gar woke up with wide eyes like a little kid on Christmas morning. She runs to Fi's room and rips the blankets off of her. "FI FI FI!" 

 

"GAR ITS COLD" Fi yelled back, slightly annoyed, but curious at why Gar was so excited. 

 

"LOOK" 

 

Gar turned her phone to Fi's face. Fi's eyes hurt as they adjusted to the bright light from the phone. She squints until the letters become clear. 

 

An email on Gar's phone read: 

"CONGRATULATIONS: YOU GET TO SPEND A SEMESTER WITH SNSD!"

 

Gar opened the email and read it out loud. "Meet SNSD at your nearest airport!" 

 

"Wow" Fi says, appalled. 

 

"A semester",Gars' eyes as wide as saucers,"We have to get ready." 

 

Fi jumped up and down on her bed. She heard her mattress pop and immediately decided to get down before she broke another expensive household item. 

 

"I GOTTA LOOK Y FOR SNSD" Fi yelled in excitement.

 

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING IM RIGHT NEXT TO YOU?" Gar yells back and throws the computer at Fi.  

 

"WHY YOU BREAKING ?" Fi argues as she attempts to catch the computer. She throws the nearest flip flop at Gar. 

 

Gar catches the flip flop. "WHY ARE WE FIGHTING?" She stares at Fi in confusion. 

 

"You know? This is normal for us." Fi answers. 

 

"But I gotta look y too." Gar begins to leave the room to go to her own. "For Taeyeon, Yoona, and Sunny."

 

Fi closes the door before Gar can leave. "WHO?" 

 

Gar looks at her with sass and repeats herself. "Kim Taeyeon, Im Yoona, and Lee Soonkyu!" 

 

Fi whips her head around when she hears 'Sunny.' "SORRY, but Sunny is mine," She smiles and walks to her closet.

 

"Excuse me but Sunny is MINE." Gar does a 360 to look at FI "Point blank you have Tiffany to make your moves on."

 

"So I get one and you get THREE? I've got Tiffany, Jessica, and SUNNY. You can have Yuri." 

 

"I will TAKE Yuri. But I also want Sunny."

 

"YOU KNOW WH-" Fi was cut off by the sound of Gar's wake up alarm. 

 

Gar and Fi look at each other. "WE NEED TO GET READY!" They say in sync. 

 

Gar runs to her room and they both get ready. Fi runs out of her room. "I'M DRIVINGGG!" Fi says as she runs downstairs. 

 

"OH NO YOU AIN'T!" Gar shouts as she jumps over the railing of the balcony. Gar sprints out the door. 

 

"GAR YOU'RE GONNA HURT YOURSEL-" Mid sentence, Fi tripped over the welcome mat. 

 

Gar stopped in her tracks just to turn around and laugh at Fi. "Look who's talking." 

 

"Can you please just help me up?" Fi asked, holding her hand out. Gar sighed and grabbed her hand, and to her surprise, Fi pulled her down and ran to the car. As soon as Fi grabs the handle, Gar tackles her. 

 

After a while, they pause their battle. "We can't even make it out the door without fighting," Gar admits. 

 

"True. But I'm driving." Fi pushes Gar off and climbs into the driver's side. Gar sighs in defeat as she walks to the passenger's side. 

 

Gar takes the aux and plays 'You-aholic' by SNSD. They listened to SNSD the whole way to the airport.