Chapter 2

Notice Me Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Eunmin! Here to see Jinyoung practice?" Daniel asked as he sat next to Eunmin. "Asking the obvious aren't you Dan? Who else is she here for other than Jinyoung?" Seongwoo said as he came over to sit on the other side of me. Eunmin smiled as she saw Jinyoung coming out from the changing room. 

"Tsk. Look at you, with so many good looking guys here and yet you only have your eyes on Jinyoung." Jaehwan commented.

"What do you know Jaehwan? You're such a playboy. That's called being loyal." Eunmin retorted. "Ooohhhh I smell the burning smell all the way from here!" Woojin shouted as he made his way over while the rest of the boys cracked up. Jaehwan pouted at this. "I literally just praised every single one of you that you are good looking but all you guys did was focused on the wrong thing!" 

Introducing the stupidly crazy and noisy boys of the basketball team, whom apparently call themselves Wanna One. What a stupid name right? Yup, we all know. 

Wanna One consists of Bae Jinyoung, Yoon Jisung, Ha Sungwoon, Hwang Minhyun, Park Woojin who are Seniors of Mirae High School like Eunmin alongside with Ong Seongwoo, Kang Daniel, Kim Jaehwan, Park Jihoon who are Sophomores and newly joined freshmen Lee Daehwi and Lai Kuanlin.

They are just a bunch of noisy idiots when they are together, even Jinyoung. However, when it comes to basketball, they change drastically. They get so serious, it's scary at times. 

"Okay, no more fooling around guys! Let's start training!" Jinyoung said seriously as the captain of the basketball team. "Don't drool okay Eunmin!" Sungwoon teased as he made his way towards the basketball court. Eunmin shook her head smiling. Idiots...

"Hi Coach Lee!" Eunmin smiled as she saw him making his way over to where she was. Coach Lee is a good looking man in his 30s and he will be getting married soon after Eunmin's graduation to Teacher Lim. "Why am I not surprised to see you here again?" Coach Lee teased as he saw Eunmin sitting at the bleachers.

"You know you will miss me if you don't see me here one day!" Eunmin stuck her tongue out at him as he shook his head at her silliness. 

"Eun! Be careful!" Before Eunmin could react, the ball had already hit her head. "Ouch!" Eunmin said as she sat up holding her head. 

"Are you okay Eunmin?" Coach Lee asked as the other boys made their way over. Eunmin nodded her head meekly as she tried not to groan at the pain that was growing. 

"This is why I always said to not let her sit here and watch! Look what happened!" Jinyoung said frustratedly. Eunmin frowned and winced at what he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter