Chapter 1

Notice Me Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunmin, will you be my girlfriend?" Jinyoung asked as he smiled sweetly. 

 

"Yah Song Eunmin are you not gonna wake up?!" Eunmin felt a pillow getting thrown at her face. 

Ugh what the heck who is that interrupting my dream?!

"Get out of my room! Stop disturbing me!" Eunmin shouted as she pulled the blankets over her head. 

"How dare you speak to your mother in this manner? You better get your up now before I drag you out of bed!" Eunmin groaned as she sat up on her bed.

"Fine! I'm up! What's the big deal today anyways? It's only 7am in the morning." Eunmin mumbled groggily. Apparently her mumbling wasn't as soft as she thought because she can hear her mother shouting while leaving the room. 

"It's your first day of school! Summer break has ended!" Now that caught my attention... First day of school means meeting Jinyoung! 

Eunmin scurried out of her bed at the thought of meeting Jinyoung. "Mum! What time is it?!" Right as she asked that, Eunmin saw the clock and her eyes nearly bulged out of her head. It's already 7.10am and I need to leave house by 7.30am ohmygod. That is not enough time for me to doll up! 

 

20 minutes passed...

 

"Eun! You ready to go?" Woojin shouted from below. "Give me 10 seconds!" 

Yes, Woojin is Eunmin's best friend next door neighbour whom she had grown up with since she was 5. Their families are basically best friends ever since Woojin's family moved in next to Eunmin's family because apparently their parents are from the same university. Both of them knew that their parents has secretly hoped for them to get together but well Woojin and Eunmin both know it won't happen because they are just bros.

"What's up with the strong perfume smell Eun?" Woojin crinkled his nose. "Is it too strong?" Eunmin asked consciously. "Maybe just a bit? Oh well there's no time for this, we're running late. Let's go!" 

 

 

Mirae High School is where both Eunmin and Woojin school in, as they are seniors this year, it is their last year in Mirae High School.

The first place Eunmin headed to when she reach school even before her own lockers, was Jinyoung's. "Hi Jinyoung! How was the summer break for you?" Eunmin asked cheerily. 

"Good." He didn't even glance at me...

"Hey Bae! What's up! How's your summer break?" Woojin shouted even though Jinyoung was right next to him. That idiot... He knows Jinyoung hate loud noises.

"Woojin you re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter