Chapter 3

Notice Me Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright, settle down class. I'm going to distribute your math test paper back to you." Teacher Lim said as she slammed the test papers down on the table to catch the students' attention. Eunmin gulped nervously. I hope I didn't do badly this time. 

"Park Woojin!" Woojin walked towards Teacher Lim nervously. "You passed this time but please work harder." Teacher Lim said with a small smile. Woojin immediately pumped his hands in the air as he let out a silent scream while clutching his math test paper. Eunmin bit back a loud laughter at his actions. What an idiot.

"Song Daeun! Second in class." Daeun smiled shyly as the class broke out in claps to congratulate her. Eunmin rolled her eyes. What a fake. 

"As expected, Bae Jinyoung, first in class." Teacher Lim announced as she smiled proudly. Once again, the class broke out in claps. Eunmin sighed dreamily. Why is he so perfect in everything that he does? 

"Song Eunmin." Teacher Lim frowned as soon as she saw Eunmin's test paper. Eunmin walked towards Teacher Lim nervously in small steps. Oh no, must be bad. "Please see me after class Eunmin." Teacher Lim said softly as she gave her a small smile. Eunmin nodded weakly as she took a look at her test paper. 35/100... Oh no...

 

 

"Alright, thank you class. You are dismissed." Teacher Lim announced as students started rushing out of the classroom. 

"Let's go Eun!" Woojin said as he slung his backpack over his shoulder. "Teacher Lim told me to see her after class. Why not you head head home first?" Eunmin said. 

"Oh! Bet you did badly for your math test as usual. Alright, see you tomorrow in class! Bye!" Woojin quickly ran away before Eunmin could slap his head. 

"Jinyoung, please stay for a short while." Teacher Lim said. Jinyoung looked at her and nodded. What does she want? 

Right after Teacher Lim stopping Jinyoung, Eunmin trudged towards Teacher Lim. Jinyoung looked back and forth between Teacher Lim and Eunmin curiously. Why did she ask the two of us to stay? 

"Eunmin, I really hope that you will put in effort and start focusing on your Math. I know your speech competitions are important but so is Math. You're a Senior now and you will soon be taking the college entrance exams. With your current results, you will not be able to make it." Teacher Lim said seriously. Eunmin hung her head down in shame as Teacher Lim lament on. "Which leads to why I asked Jinyoung to stay back as well. Jinyoung, you're our top student in class for Math, do you think it is possible for you to tutor Eunmin?" Teacher Lim asked. Both Jinyoung and Eunmin's eyes rounded in shock. 

"But I still have basketball practices after school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays..." Jinyoung muttered. Eunmin pouted and dropped her shoulders as she heard that. So I guess that's a no? Jinyoung saw her reaction and felt bad. "Uhm... I think it's no problem. I'll just make some time to tutor her on other days when I don't have basketball practices." Eunmin dropped her jaw in shock. He ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter