Chapter 4

Notice Me Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Eunmin woke up extremely early and was the one waiting for Woojin in his house instead of the other way round. Woojin walked down the stairs and had to take a second look when he saw Eunmin sitting on his sofa waiting for him. "What the hell are you doing in my house so early in the morning?" Eunmin frowned at his question and gave him a weird look. "Uh... It's a school day? We need to head to school?" Woojin chewed on his bread as he walked towards Eunmin. "As if I don't know that. It's just not normal to see you in my house early in the morning like it's always me waiting for you to head to school in your house." 

"I just can't wait to get to school today." Eunmin smiled dreamily. "And why is that so?" Woojin gave her a weird look as he gestured for them to leave his house. "Jinyoung is going to be tutoring me starting from today!" Eunmin squealed. Woojin shook his head at Eunmin's reaction and smiled at his silly friend. "Of course it's Jinyoung what did I expect? Alright, Eun stop squealing let's head to school now so you can see your oh so handsome and dreamy Bae Jinyoung!" Woojin teased. Eunmin lightly slapped him on his shoulder as she glared at him for teasing her. 

 

 

"Song Eunmin, can you please pay attention and stop dreaming?" Teacher Yoo said. Eunmin blushed and nodded her head when she saw Jinyoung looking at her direction when Teacher Yoo asked her to pay attention. "Sorry Teacher Yoo." How can I pay attention when I'm going to spend some alone time with Jinyoung later? Eunmin lightly slapped herself and tried to focus on what Teacher Yoo is saying. 

Time flew quickly like what Eunmin had expected and classes have officially ended. Eunmin quickly packed her bag with her heart pounding in excitement and nervousness. She took nervous steps as she walked towards Jinyoung's table. "Hi Jinyoung..." Eunmin said once she reached his table. Jinyoung nodded his head at her as an acknowledgement. "Uhm... so where are we going to go for our tutoring session? How about the library? I have this usual spot that I usually read at." Eunmin said nervously. Stop being an idiot Eunmin. Just act normal. This is not a date. Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders at her question to show that he's fine with anywhere. 

"Eyyyy enjoy your date you two~" Woojin teased as he walked pass Eunmin and Jinyoung. Eunmin blushed and glared at Woojin as a sign to shut up and go away while Jinyoung just stared at Woojin blankly. "Let's go." Jinyoung said. 

The walk to the library was awkward and quiet as both Eunmin and Jinyoung had nothing to say. "Here... This is my usual spot..." Eunmin said as she led Jinyoung to her usual reading spot in the library. "Hey Jinyoung!" They looked up and they saw Daeun standing before them. Eunmin rolled her eyes while Jinyoung smiled at Daeun. What luck! What is she doing here... "What are you two doing together in the library?" Daeun asked as she glanced slightly at Eunmin giving her a fake smile as Eunmin did the same. What a fake . "Teacher Lim asked me for a favou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter