Finally Talking About It

Lies & Secrets of HeeRin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara just came back home from buying the presents for Donghae’s birthday party that will be held in a week time.

 

“Bommie ah, do you hear anything from Chaerin?”

 

Dara asked Bom while heading up to her room.

 

Bom shooked her head. She signals Dara to hold on for a moment as she is busy putting on her face mask.

 

“Okay, now we can talk.” Both of them sat on their sofa at the living room.

 

“I’m worried about her. She never picked up my call ever since I gave her Heechul’s number.” Dara said anxiously.

 

“Aigoo. She must be settling things right now with Heechul. Furthermore, come on, she’s not a kid. She can find her way back home.” Bom laughed.

 

“Yeah. You’re right. But it’s already 11pm, that’s why I’m worried.” Dara said.

 

“She will be fine.” Bom assured Dara and pat her shoulders.

 

“Ooh. Dara yah! What did you buy for Donghae?” Bom suddenly asked when she saw one fancy paper bag by the sofa.

 

“Nothing special… Just a new storybook. I notice he has been reading ‘Romeo & Juliet’ for the past 2 years.” Dara said.

 

Both of them laughed.

 

“Aigoo. So far you’re the only one in 2NE1 who is invited. I envy you…” Bom sighed and pouted.

 

“Ooh. Are you interested with anyone in Super Junior?” Dara teases Bom.

 

“Aniya.” Bom denies and walks away heading to her room leaving Dara feeling suspicious.

 

“Hmm… Bom unnie seems strange these days ever since that time around last month where we coincidently saw Siwon, Donghae and Yesung. and had dinner afterwards. Omo! Could it be…” Dara gasped.

 

Flashback to last month,

 

“Oh! Donghae ah!” Dara exclaimed as he saw his best friend from far.

 

“Yah Dara yah, I go to the toilet first.” Bom whispered to Dara.

 

Before she was about to go,

 

“Oh! Hi Dara and Bom!” Donghae exclaimed.

 

Bom stopped her step and said her greeting.

 

Siwon and Yesung exchange glances.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” Yesung asked.

 

“Aah. We are just looking around for things… You know… basic necessities for home.”

 

“Yeah right. What you meant is shopping right? I know you too well Dara sshi.” Donghae nudge Dara’s shoulder.

 

They all laughed.

 

“Oh yah, we are heading for dinner, would you like to join us? It will just be nearby.” Siwon asked.

 

Bom is making eye contact with Dara signalling she does not want to go.

 

“Yeah. Why not we have dinner together! Furthermore, it’s been quite some time since we last catch up and met.” Donghae continued.

 

“Yeah. It has always been on MAMA, end of year events or music shows right?” Yesung let out a small laughter.

 

Siwon notices something’s amiss.

 

“Is there anything wrong? If you have plans or you are uncomf…” Siwon was about to said something before he was interrupted.

 

“Oh, no, nothing we will join you guys.” Bom said making Dara feel suspicious.

 

At the restaurant…

 

Considering the only closed ones are Dara and Donghae, the dinner time was quite awkward you can say.

 

“So… What are you guys up to?” Siwon broke the silence.

 

“Well, I am currently busy with variety shows. I have an upcoming one too… But… I can’t tell anyone yet.” Dara answered.

 

“Aah… Secret... Okay then…” Yesung sounded disappointed.

 

Siwon clears his throat.

 

“Bom… sshi…” Siwon asked Bom who is looking down and focusing on eating.

 

She looked up.

 

“Oh.” Bom is surprised.

 

The guys chuckled. Bom had a mushroom soup at the side of her lips.

 

Dara then signalled Bom.

 

“Oh… Oh…” Bom just realised.

 

“Sorry… Heh.” Bom wiped it off and continued, “Well, now I am in the process of writing new music. After ‘You & I’ and ‘Don’t Cry’, I am hoping to give my fans a new music, maybe as a thank you gift.”

 

“Aah… That’s… nice.” Siwon answered and nods his head.

 

“What about you guys?” Dara asked.

 

“Well, we will be collaborating with a latin singer with a new song.” Yesung explained.

 

“Aah. I see. That’s interesting. I look forward to it.” Dara replied.

 

Few minutes later,

 

Bom was about to head to counter and pay when Siwon approached her.

 

He pushed her hand away lightly from the cashier.

 

"Hey, no worries. It’s all on me.” Siwon said and handed over his card.

 

“Yeah Bom ah, no worries, our Siwon have lots of money.” Yesung placed his hands over Bom’s shoulder making her feel uncomfortable.

 

Siwon make eye signals at Yesung to r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter