The Secret Hideout

Lies & Secrets of HeeRin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul brought Chaerin to a rooftop carpark on the last floor that is quiet and peaceful.

 

“Welcome to my secret hideout.” He exclaimed excitedly.

 

“Secret hideout? More like an open to public space.” Chaerin chuckled as she remembered the easy passcode to access what Heechul claimed to be his “Secret Hideout”.

 

“W-what?” Heechul is confused.

 

Chaerin clears .


“Nothing. Ignore what I said.” She smiled.

 

“Woah. This place is beautiful.” She thought to herself.

 

“Who designed this place?” She asked.

 

“Us.” He answered.

 

“Huh? I don’t understand.” Chaerin scratch her head feeling confused.

 

“This place was designed by us, Super Junior.”

 

“Aah. I see.” Chaerin nods.

 

The place is filled with so many facilities even with the not so large space provided. It includes a mini garden with many small flower pots with bright coloured flowers, a sofa that can fit 8 people max, a mini television, a classic radio, a round modern style rug, a fish tank and a mini disco ball hanging on the rooftop.

 

“Umm, what is this place used for?” Chaerin asked as she felt curious.

 

“Why would you ask?” Heechul teases her.

 

Chaerin showed the annoyed look.

 

He continued. “Well, whenever one of us have any problems or issues with each other… this is the place where we will all meet and settle it… and by all, we really mean all. We have a code name for it, it’s SH. Predictable isn’t it?”

 

“SH?” Chaerin is confused.

 

“Yeah. We will be like, yah, let’s gather at SH also, SH let’s go. People around us will then be looking so damn confused. I love to see that look on their faces.”

 

Both of them laughed.

 

“You said issues and problems caused you all to gather here. What kind of issues or problems is that?”

 

“Well, you know… Conflicts, company issue, staff issue, management issues… and… women issues.” He explained.

 

“Women issues?!” She exclaimed.

 

“Yeah. Don’t act like you don’t experience that in 2NE1 before? Love triangle with other idols? Yes? No?”

 

“No. Never before. I guess the four of us have got different taste for guys.” She replied.

 

“Well. Lucky for you guys then.” Heechul laughed.

 

He continued.

 

“Never did we ever once leave this room with the feeling of anger or frustration. We will make sure we settle the issue no matter how long it takes as long as our brotherhood ties are not strained.”

 

Chaerin looked at Heechul with full concentration.

 

“Um, why are you looking at me like that?” He asked realising Chaerin has been staring intently when he was talki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter