Getting To Know You

Lies & Secrets of HeeRin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin received a text message from Dara.

 

“There you go, his number.”

 

“Gomawo unnie.” She replied.

 

Dara’s POV

 

Dara kept her phone in her back pocket. She was in the midst of buying something for Donghae’s private birthday party when the news articles were released. Well, they have known each other for so long afterall hence why she is invited to the party.

 

“Aigoo. I’m worried about this girl.”

 

Few seconds after, she received a call.

 

“Annyeong Dara ah.”

 

“Oh! Hyukkie ah, what’s wrong?”

 

“I’m really worried about uri hyung and Chaerin’s situation. Heenim hyung did not pick up my call up until now. I have tried calling him so many times. I called you because I thought Chaerin could have updated something. Did she tell you anything Dara ah?”

 

Dara could sense the anxiety through his tone of voice. He talked faster than usual. Obviously, it is a sign that he is indeed, worried.

 

“Hyuk has never been like this.” She thought to herself.

 

She took a deep breath and continued.

 

“Hyuk ah, Chaerin called me just now to ask for Heechul’s number. I’m sure she will contact him soon to discuss about this issue. You relax okay? Take a deep breath.”

 

Dara chuckled hearing Eunhyuk is really doing that.

 

“Now, good.”

 

“Now I can feel relax a bit…”

 

“But wait!”

 

Dara was shocked hearing his tone of voice being raised suddenly.

 

“Aigoo. You scared me. Why?”

 

“You mean Chaerin does not have his number? Then it’s impossible for them to be dating. Meaning the articles are not true and pure coincidence?” Eunhyuk keeps on probing Dara with all the questions he is curious about in his head.

 

“I’m not too sure Hyuk ah. But as far as I know, Chaerin had only met Heechul for the first time today. We even talked about it before she left for the ‘Life Bar’ studio.” Dara explained what she knows.

 

She continued…

 

“And I’m sure you also should know something on your side too about Heechul and Chaerin? Yes? No?”

 

“Well yeah. As far as I know too, Heechul has never met Chaerin personally before except for on music shows. That’s all.”

 

Dara noticed how fans has started to gather around her and paying attention to her actions. She whispered to Eunhyuk on the phone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter