Another long day

Love is a hard word

Momo swore that she never wanted any attention from anyone but today..  In her first day of school she got too much attention that made her head stayed low in her walk.  She hoped for some good luck but it's all turned to bad luck. 

" hey! Momo! " 

Momo froze.  that voice.  Once her mind worked,  she immediately ran.  

"YAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! " sana screamed and made everyone looked at them. 

Momo on the other side keep running and hoped she could got out from this school.  Once she was near, suddenly the gate started to close.  "WAIT!!  WAIT!!  LET ME GET OUT!!! " momo screamed but it's useless, the guards completely closed the gate.  

"i'm sorry,  i got an order to stop you getting out from school" 

Momo was out of breath, "why?? " 

"yah!!  You.... Y.. Ou..."  sana was also out of breath. She took a rest before started to shout at the nerd in front of her " YAH!!!  AM I A GHOST???  WHY YOU KEPT RUNNING??? " 

Momo was taken back,  " i... You.. What do want from me.. " she tried to be brave but somehow her brain didn't cooperate well with her. 

Sana took her hand and smirked,  " since you are so so so interesting and got my eyes,  why don't we get to know each other more? "

"SOMEONE!!  HELP!!!  THIS WITCH IS TRYING... " momo started to scream but soon was off because the girl in front of her really turned into a witch..  No..  She was glaring at momo like she was going to eat her alive. 

"if you scream one more time and call me a witch, i swear you're not going to have a easy life in this school" warned sana

Momo glared back and was going to shout again,  sana quickly stopped her with another words,  " should i kiss you to make you stay calm? " she smirked and momo swore it's so disgusting.

"am i look like a nerd that can be bully by everyone??" momo asked back with a pout and sana found it so cute.  

"yes. Of course.  It's you.  A nerd . Thick eyeglasses,  unfashionable, and..  Dora hair??  Completely a nerd" said sana and made momo felt so mad. 

"so what?? " asked momo back " and what do you want??  If you want to know me more,  please be more friendly. You look like a princess but your attitude is like a jerk" 

Sana was amazed by this nerd.  No one has ever said that to her and for the first time, this nerd just did.  " good to know that you still see me as a princess" sana smiled , " let's go.. I will send you home and I don't want any rejection again"

Momo was out of words,  " you're so weird "

Sana grabbed her hand and dragged her to her car,  " quickly "

Silent was filling the car.  No one spoke just let the music playing around them. Momo looked outside the window and tried to find any views.

" I'm going to have a party next week and you are invited "

Momo looked at her. " i'm sorry, i can't go.. "

"you better give me a good reason" 

Momo pouted,  " you are planning to bully me in front of everyone. I'm not stupid "

Sana laughed,  " you are so funny!  Who said you're stupid?" sana peeked at her,  " i'm not going to bully you, i can do it today if i want"

"for your information, you just did it this afternoon" said momo and made sana laughed. 

"oopppss...  Sorry... Just remember that I really did" 

Momo rolled her eyes, " that's my home" she pointed her house and sana parked it. 

"give me your phone" asked sana " you may need my number"

Momo goaned. " i don't need it and i've given my number to you this morning "

" but you didn't save my number and friend exchange numbers " said sana again

Momo widened her eyes " since when we became friends?? "

"since today,  come on..  Don't be so arrogant"

Momo was out of her words again,  she gave her phone to sana who was happily taking it. 

"done..  Give back to you and i will chat you later!  Bye! " 

Momo gave a force smile and went inside her home.  

 

--

hi,  this is mina

momo looked at her phone and jumped.  "Mina???!!"

hi mina!!  This is momo >u<

thanks for the bread. I will treat you back tomorrow 

momo jumped in love.  "yah!  What's wrong with you?? " asked hana who looked at momo with weirdly

Momo didn't answer but ran to her room.  She threw her things away and jumped down her bed.  

you don't need to.  And..  Thank you for saving me from that witch. Oh!  By the way...  Are you and sana... A family? You know what I  mean,  right?  "

she is my cousin.. Sorry for her attitude.. 

momo smiled " why she is so calming... "

it's okay, i used to it

i'm sorry..  I need to go,.. So..  See you momoring

see you tomorrow, minaring

 

ting!! 

hei nerd,  it's me sana

momo got up,  " eerrgg..  I will shut my phone off now.. " momo turned her phone off and started to do her homework.

 

Two hours later... 

"MOMO!!  YOUR FRIEND IS HERE!!!"

Her mom was screaming for the down and made momo got out from her room. 

"Nani??? "

"Come down!! Your friends  is here! "

Momi walked down stairs,  " YOU??!! "

"hi,  momo..  Your mom is so beautiful and kind" sana gave her best sweetest smile which can melt everyone heart but not with momo

Momo could see a big smile in her mom's face.  "aaauuu.. Sana..  Thank you!! Momo is so great to have a kind friend like you in her first day of school"

Momo was speechless "mom.. Can we talk behind? " without waiting for her answer, momo dragged her mom to the kitchen.

"what's wrong?? "

Momo looked at her mom,  " we are not that close! How could you let her in?? "

Momo's mom frowned,  "momo..  Why are you so sensitive,  sana is a good girl..   I can see how sweet she is.  She has no harm.  You and her can be a best friend!! "

Momo shocked,  "mom! "

" don't be so cruel,  let welcome her,  come on" her mother dragged her back to greet sana. 

Sana smiled,  " i'm sorry for sudden visit,  we have a homework today and i kinda need your help since there's some question that i don't understand,  will you mind help me? " she gave a puppy eyes which just melt momo's mom and instead of waiting for momo answer.  Her mom just did. 

"of course,  sana.  Momo will help you and..  I will bring some fruits upstairs! "

" thank you mrs hirai,  you are so kind like an angel" 

Momo felt her day was going to be very long...  someone.. Help!!!