first trouble

Love is a hard word

"you know,  talking someone behind is bad" 

"SANA!! " dahyun almost screamed 

Sana smiled and sat beside momo,  "hi girls~ talking about me? " she looked at momo and winked

Momo just smiled and back ate her delicious food. 

"nope,  why are you here? " asked chaeyoung who didn't like sana at all.  

"i'm looking for momo and try to know her more" she tried to tease momo but momo really didn't care at all.  Somehow it made sana a bit mad. 

"but it looks like momo didn't really interest" replied chaeyoung. 

Momo looked at them,  " i'm done... Chaeyoungie,  dahyunie..  It's nice to know you" momo smiled and walked away. 

Sana chuckled " did she just ignore me? "

Dahyun just smiled shortly. " we need to go..  Bye.. " she dragged chaeyoung away. 

Sana pouted and walked to momo again. " yah! you! nerd! who do you think you are? are you feeling special?"  she took momo's hand and pushed her to the wall. " answer me" everyone was looking at them but non of them dare to against sana, so they just walked away and pretended didn't see anything.

momo looked at the girl infront of her, she was so scared. oh god! save me! 

"are you mute? answer me!" she trapped momo between her arms.

"i...i'm.... i'm.. so..so...sor..sorrrry..." she's shaking

sana smirked, " hope you know your position, momo. you are new in here and this is my area. When i called you, you need to answer, understand?"

momo nodded in fear.

" good! are you free today?" 

momo shook

" WHAT??!!" sana screamed. "Yah! Did you just reject me???"

momo bit her bottom lips, " i still new in here... i need to go to principal room for register my data and my sister will pick me up after school"

sana took out her phone, " give me your number"

momo did what she said, " can i go now?"

sana released her hand, " sure.. i will call you tonight, don't you dare to reject my call"

momo nodded.

she smiled, " good"

momo immediately ran away. what the hell is she???!!!

sana laughed so hard looking how cute that new girl is. "ahh~ finally i find something fun"

momo kept running and went to her class room. she peeked outside and breathe freely. " she is so weird.." momo turned around and got another heart attacked "KKYYYAAA!!!"

mina immediately pushed momo to the wall and closed with her hand, "sshh..."

momo calmed down and nodded. mina let her hand go. momo was so shame. " i'm sorry.. i didn't mean to scream but... you scared me.."

mina nodded, " sorry" she walked back to her seat.

momo also walked to her seat, " have you eaten?"

mina shook, " i'm not hungry"

"what?? no way.. how could you not hungry? you need to eat more so you can work more" said momo and gave mina a bread.

mina looked at momo weirdly, " em.. thanks"

momo smiled, " eat now before the bell ring"

mina had no choice, she ate and looked at momo, " how is your first day? is it good?" 

momo shook and nodded, " i don't know.. i hope i could enjoy more" she looked at mina, " can we be friend?" she smiled innocently and made mina blushed

"s..sure.." mina couldn't believe that she just stuttered.

momo grinned and gave her phone. " let's exchange phone's number"

they had a bit chat before the bell rang and they need to focus back on studies. sana on the other way kept throwing some paper to momo and made momo felt so piss. 

mina looked at them, somehow she couldn't hold it anymore. she got up from her seat and took the paper before throwing all the paper on sana's desk. everyone was shocked including momo. 

" you can throw those in the trash can" said mina before walked back to her seat

"YAH!" sana shouted and made everyone excited to watch the movie in front of them, including the teacher who was so useless. "MYOUI MINA!"

mina looked at sana uninterested, " what?"

"HOW DARE YOU.."

"she is not a trash can, why did you keep throwing paper to her, did she do something wrong to you?" asked mina back and made sana chuckled

"it's not your business, it's up to me to throw something anywhere. and why you care??" asked sana back " is this nerd your lover?" she in front of everyone and made everyone laughed

momo pouted and got up, " Yah! You Witch! Mina is my friend!"

everyone was silent. SHE IS DEAD 

sana fisted her hand, " what do you say?!"

momo suddenly became so so small did i say something wrong? " what?? do you want to hit me?"

sana laughed, she walked to momo and slammed the table, " yah... how dare you call me witch? should i show you how this witch can do to you?"

momo's heart beat so fast. she tried to be brave and answered back, " what you do is bad!"

mina tried to hold her laugh but she couldn't. she laughed and made everyone looked at her, weirdly

"is it funny?" sana asked and pushed mina.

mina held her hand, " yah.. stop getting attention and embarrassing yourself... or... i will tell everything to uncle"

momo frowned UNCLE????? 

sana chuckled, " okay.. you win..." she released herself and looked at momo, " you're really very interesting"